Home
NHL 13 News Post

Puck Daddy has posted the NHL 13 team and player ratings for the Eastern Conference.

In case you missed them, here are the top 5 forwards, defensemen and goalies in the game.

Quote:
Today, we're unveiling player and team ratings for the Eastern Conference. Western Conference teams will be revealed on Friday. All rosters reflect deals since July 1 and major transactions only. Ratings after the jump.

Here's EA's explanation for the new team overalls:

"We changed the team overalls for continuity. If you look at our 'potential' rating system and how we break down the each of the six skill ratings, it is all star based and we wanted to be consistent."

Your thoughts?

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 gopher_guy @ 08/19/12 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankybaker
Holtby is 73. I know he only played a few games for the caps but he was outstanding should at least be in the high 70's as he has proven himself at the nhl level.
21 career games and he has proven himself at the NHL level?

That is very far from "proving" himself, that's just a nice stretch of games.

# 42 Simple Mathematics @ 08/19/12 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uni91
LOL....He wouldn't even make it through warmups!

But, as for Broduer....It's a good debate but would you rather have Broduer or Pavelec at a 82? I guess thats where I'm coming from....I'll probably bump Pavelec down to a 79 or 80.....I'm so sick of him getting great ratings the past several years and he continues to do nothing!
I think Pavelec is better than Winnipeg/Atlanta has made him look. He shows flashes of greatness. Unfortunately, Winnipeg's defense is great on offense but is lacking in their own end.

# 43 06woz @ 08/20/12 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
I think Pavelec is better than Winnipeg/Atlanta has made him look. He shows flashes of greatness. Unfortunately, Winnipeg's defense is great on offense but is lacking in their own end.
Exactly, Winnipeg has made him a 24-25 year old workhorse. He stole games for Winnipeg on multiple occasions and behind a semi-solid defense would probably put up awesome numbers.

# 44 puckhead73 @ 08/20/12 02:26 PM
Hey everyone,

Last year I had begun a roster editing project that involved quite a few members of our fine community here. I was not planning on doing so this year, but after seeing the ratings that they have released..... It will be done. So please check out the post that I posted in the Roster thread, and please consider offering assistance in some way shape or form.

Thanks!

# 45 Reiny09 @ 08/21/12 02:46 AM
I just posted this in the Western Ratings thread but figured it was just as necessary here. It does a good job of explaining how they rated players and why they did it the way they did. A lot of guys are saying "so-and-so had more points than this guy last year and therefore should be rated higher." So hopefully this will at least put some of that to rest.

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news/art...player-ratings

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.