Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

EA Sports has just released the complete Madden NFL 13 ratings for every wide receiver and tight end in the game.

For the complete Madden NFL 13 wide receiver and tight end ratings, click here.

The ratings category winners in Speed, Trucking, Elusiveness, and Acceleration will be reflected in the week one Madden NFL 13 roster update.

What are your thoughts on the wide receiver and tight end ratings?

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 FAM CEO @ 08/17/12 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_78
Anyone know Terrell Owens' ratings now that he should be back in the game? I know he was around an 83 OVR in 12's FA list but I heard he still run's a 4.4ish 40 so I'm curious as to what his spd and ovr will be now.
I don't see him on the list. Maybe because he hasn't made the team or this is before he tried out.

# 42 FAM CEO @ 08/17/12 09:34 PM
It looks like Steve Smith may be the best receiver on the game.

96 - Speed
93 - Awareness
95 - Catching
97 - Route Running

# 43 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/17/12 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAM CEO
It looks like Steve Smith may be the best receiver on the game.

96 - Speed
93 - Awareness
95 - Catching
97 - Route Running
I watch that guy do ridiculous stuff every week. Glad he's getting respect in the game. He's definitely top 5 talent. I can see the Panthers getting a lot of love online this year.

# 44 FAM CEO @ 08/17/12 10:00 PM
Yea...with Cam and Steve, plus the 2 headed monster backfield...I may have to change my team online

# 45 splff3000 @ 08/18/12 01:09 PM
Eww, Raiders WR's aint looking too good. I was hoping DHB would be at least mid 80's. I can't complain tho. He ain't really did much to earn it....yet. He will be high 80's by end of this season tho.

# 46 koolbob1872 @ 08/20/12 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
hmm no josh gordon? hes been leap frogging our other wr's on our team since being drafted in supp draft hes listed as our 3rd wr on our depth chart. hopefully we get a day 1 roster update with him added to it. and wow i know our wr's not great but only 2 rated in 70's? wow gonna be another rough yr of madden lol.
I think they "finalized" the roster before the supplemental draft. Still, I'd give him a 65 ovr for now. He's been terrible so far.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.