Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Big thanks to eko718 and The_Throne2K11!

For more NBA 2K13 videos, screenshots an news about the game, check out our NBA 2K13 page.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bigeastbumrush @ 08/18/12 01:53 PM
2nd video was the best one yet. So much good in that video.

# 2 Conda @ 08/18/12 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
2nd video was the best one yet. So much good in that video.
Yessir! Can't wait to play. It's good to know they're still working on it.

# 3 Conda @ 08/18/12 02:09 PM
This year's priority was Gameplay first. They can pretty the faces up later.

# 4 BChizzle @ 08/18/12 02:13 PM
3:15, didn't like that dunk. Lebron would probably never attempt that IRL, reminded me alot of 2k12

# 5 Soho @ 08/18/12 02:20 PM
ray allen didn't miss a single shot lol.. that's Cheese

# 6 thilanwij @ 08/18/12 02:21 PM
thanks for the post man, i hope the demo drops sometime soon so i can try it out myself! haha. Game looks good tho.

# 7 Eman5805 @ 08/18/12 02:27 PM
Didn't like how ridiculously wet Ray Allen's shot was. He's dead eye but not THAT dead eye. Haslem's dunk looked kinda floaty, as well as the D-Wade dunk in transition, but I did like the animations.

Chalmers had a nice looking pass once and I really like Westbrook's layup.

# 8 SageInfinite @ 08/18/12 02:28 PM
Didn't like the Bron dunk or the Ray Allen shooting streak, but I chalk that up to demo/difficulty issues. Another year my NBA2k addiction continues. Gotta love that I have a sports game I can count on year after year.

# 9 silverskier @ 08/18/12 02:35 PM
i see hopsteps without contact in the paint! alarm!

# 10 Soho @ 08/18/12 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumpert21
yea guys only reason ray allens shot was dropping was cuz its on pro.. turn it up to hall of fame and he woudn't hit them like that.
Now imagine him at HOF in my player mode .. AI gonna drain 3-s all night with him lol

# 11 alkamist @ 08/18/12 03:08 PM
sorry but this game looks alot like 2k12, and i wont change my mind tell i either get a better video of actual controls and graphics, its like playing an upgraded ver of 2k12... I played alot of 2k12, and damn it looks almost the same as 2k12, what im worried about is the graphics, are they better than 2k12, i can understand everyone about the gameplay and everything, thats pretty much like an update for 2k12, but its the graphics is what i want to see, do the faces look like them, are they actually black and not white arms or legs, are the coaches black or white, cause some 2k12 coaches where white with blacks hands and some players as well... every little thing counts, cause i dont want to buy a 2k12 upgrade, cause i might as well wait for ea live 13/14

# 12 DatGD12guage @ 08/18/12 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
This is almost exactly like the argument dudes were having against Dirk last year when he was making everything.

Fact is, Ray Allen shot 45% from 3 last season. He hit at least 4 threes in 10 games last season. When Ray Allen gets hot, he does not miss. http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/9/ray-allen

What he did last season in 2011, he shot 44% from 3: http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo...2011/ray-allen

Sometimes Ray Allen is going to make it regardless. Just be glad he isn't drifting like he sometimes does when he shoots 3's.

MAN did you guys pay attention to that play ran at 4:19. One word....NASTY! I'll run this all day in the game. Doc is a beast!

# 13 2ksuperior9 @ 08/18/12 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkamist
sorry but this game looks alot like 2k12, and i wont change my mind tell i either get a better video of actual controls and graphics, its like playing an upgraded ver of 2k12... I played alot of 2k12, and damn it looks almost the same as 2k12, what im worried about is the graphics, are they better than 2k12, i can understand everyone about the gameplay and everything, thats pretty much like an update for 2k12, but its the graphics is what i want to see, do the faces look like them, are they actually black and not white arms or legs, are the coaches black or white, cause some 2k12 coaches where white with blacks hands and some players as well... every little thing counts, cause i dont want to buy a 2k12 upgrade, cause i might as well wait for ea live 13/14
Um guy, this is a DEMOOO ! This is not the finished product, your only looking at the graphics, thrres much more to the game, as in modes, online, and my player. I guarentee you'll be satisfied with the finished game. Dont judge the whole game off of a demo, theres much more to the game. And if you were to buy nba live 13/14 instead of 2k13 your gonna be the one losing because nba live is nowhere near a better product than 2k soo the choice is yours....

# 14 fsufan4423 @ 08/18/12 03:41 PM
The 2nd vid had some really good animations. I like how....I think it was Westbrook, reacted when Durant miss the shot after the steal.

# 15 btrapp @ 08/18/12 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumpert21
yea guys only reason ray allens shot was dropping was cuz its on pro.. turn it up to hall of fame and he woudn't hit them like that.
Actually in 2k12 if you play on pro with default sliders you won't be dropping threes like that with anyone. Also consider the fact that ray allen had no hand in is face for almost all of his shots.

# 16 ForeverVersatile @ 08/18/12 04:19 PM
I think I already posted these in the other more videos thread and I was the one that posted the on 2k forums via foreverVersatie.. any way here is another one I found.

http://youtu.be/chiONNaqjko?t=3m8s
Link km to start at 3:08 tip off at 3:00

# 17 Yungturbo @ 08/18/12 04:20 PM
Why is Durant still big? Smh I really don't get what's so hard for 2k to give him his body type

# 18 zizoux @ 08/18/12 04:20 PM
I can't stand watching those cheesers play.
Anyway, I'm excited to see the fastbreak at 1.42 mark in 2nd video and look at how Wade receives the ball.

# 19 Sinner @ 08/18/12 04:22 PM
I like what i'm seeing on the court...presentation is ok but i'm seeing a little to much of Jay-Z that little equalizer effect when the score changes i'm not feeling to much right now...I believe its also in the player introductions somewhere. I'm cool with Jay-Z being EP on this but seems like they going a little over board with it and its being thrown in everywhere you look. That being said i'm getting this day one and look forward to playing it...maybe the little extra i'll get used to or ignore

# 20 Yungturbo @ 08/18/12 04:24 PM
Wow KD sig look amazing

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.