Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 illwill10 @ 08/19/12 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
But my point still stands. There is no disadvantage to doing it online. You could do an online franchise and never touch the website. It's the same as offline. Except the website allows you a lot of access when you are away from your system.

I will do it. I just didnt know whether it had advantages or not. Ive been wanting to do one.

Im not if sure if EA has their servers down or my internet connections were to be down, will it prevent me from playing. That is the only thing that kept me from doing one.

# 22 Brandwin @ 08/19/12 03:13 PM
Aah. Didn't think of that. It's a very good point. If servers are down or under maintenance you probably wouldn't be able to advance.

# 23 DetroitStyle @ 08/19/12 03:15 PM
...uh wut? Forte (95) is being traded for who at a 68 overall? While we're at let's trade calvin johnson for jabar gaffney.

I hope that was just to demonstrate the text msg updates and not a indirect indicator of the trade logic :-/

# 24 illwill10 @ 08/19/12 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Aah. Didn't think of that. It's a very good point. If servers are down or under maintenance you probably wouldn't be able to advance.
Exactly.
That is the reason that I hesitate to play an online CCM. I dont play that often and when I do most of the times I play, it is late at night. I dont want to not be able to advance or play.

But, I will most likely do an Online Career. I wont have to spend as much time on the console. I am hoping that we can scout on the scout. I will still scout on the console, but I want to do most of the off the field stuff on the site.

# 25 Brandwin @ 08/19/12 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
...uh wut? Forte (95) is being traded for who at a 68 overall? While we're at let's trade calvin johnson for jabar gaffney.

I hope that was just to demonstrate the text msg updates and not a indirect indicator of the trade logic :-/
Was probably two humans. I doubt the trade logic is that stupid.

# 26 JimmyT85 @ 08/19/12 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I will do it. I just didnt know whether it had advantages or not. Ive been wanting to do one.

Im not if sure if EA has their servers down or my internet connections were to be down, will it prevent me from playing. That is the only thing that kept me from doing one.
Good point actually!

# 27 outtamyway24 @ 08/19/12 04:24 PM
I wasn't interested in an online CCM until I saw this video. Wow!

# 28 Joobieo @ 08/19/12 05:01 PM
That was a great video, hopefully the website is that awesome for release.

# 29 NDAlum @ 08/19/12 05:09 PM
Well I need to download google chrome then...

# 30 BeastModeBost @ 08/19/12 07:49 PM
This is looking great one thing I was a little disappointed in is I thought there would be an ccm app for phones to everything on ur phone but it seems to be a measly txt msg

# 31 shaunlmason @ 08/19/12 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Here's something interesting I saw. I went to the website listed at the top of the video: (madden.test.easports.ea.com/madden-nfl/connected-careers). Here's a screenshot. Check out the note in yellow at the top:

That's because webkit browsers implement more of the HTML5 specification right now. Some of the effects (like the "flip cards" he used) won't be there in IE.

Just from someone who does a little bit of web development.=)

# 32 Lookaway4 @ 08/19/12 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut88
Not only do I think this new website and features will keep the leagues going longer but I also think it will invite more people to try it out. I've always enjoyed doing these leagues but its tough to find enough friends who want to do it to. People are slow to change.

1.) I guess I don't have that many friends lol. And the ones I do have love COD, and won't even try battlefield out they're that stubborn.
2.) Sometimes these leagues can take way too long. It's nice when you can get a couple of games in a week. In my online dynasty with some buddies in NCAA 13 we play almost a game a night. It's moves fast and keeps your attention.
3.) Sometimes people get mad and quit when they lose. But at least in Madden, a loss here or there is not as big of a deal as in NCAA.
Dude I'm starting a league look me up my Xbox live name is bittytag

# 33 shaunlmason @ 08/19/12 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Yes use Google chrome for everything... Explorer sucks and can't handle a simple picture lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
The developer joke: The only thing IE is good for is downloading another browser.

# 34 ssx95351 @ 08/20/12 01:19 AM
Couldn't get in with that web address, if anyone else has problems try this one: http://easports.com/madden-nfl/connected-careers

# 35 T_O_p12 @ 09/08/12 01:33 PM
Has anyone been able to use this? Every time I log in it says "no connected careers leagues found". Even though I am in 2 leagues and both of which are set to online?!?!?!?!?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.