Home
NHL 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

The above video showcases everything that is in the demo. Sliders, cameras, options, etc.

The NHL 13 demo is available now for the 360, later this afternoon for PS3. (We'll update this post when it is available.)

Queue it up right here, if you're not near a console. The NHL 13 demo weighs in at 1.33 GB.

The NHL 13 demo features four different modes. Play Now, NHL Moments Live, Hockey Ultimate Team and Free Skate.

In Play Now, you will control either the Los Angeles Kings or the New Jersey Devils in the 3rd period with a random score each time you play.

To learn more about the NHL 13 demo, click here and check out the latest blog.

Post your impressions here!

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 421 18 eighty 5 @ 09/10/12 08:39 AM
The demo is all I got until thursday when the full version releases here in australia and I am enjoying it still. Having to learn to shoot always up on true broadcast but this angle and the skating are killer good.

I am actually seeing and experiencing scrappy play! I try to clear my defensive blue line, gets turned over, they dump It in, I regain possession and try to clear, puck is loose, they dump it. Very cool fun though I am getting swarmed. Still, I am playing the heck outta this demo.

Another thing I have read numerous times from those who have the early release, play disciplined positional hockey. I am telling myself not to switch players to chase the puck.

Despite its issues this is the best ea has given us and it is well worth celebrating the work they produced.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.