Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Are you into snapbacks and Madden NFL 13? If so, check out this deal.

By purchasing a copy of Madden NFL 13 on August 28th from GameStop (360 or PS3), you will receive a code for a Limited Edition EA Sports New Era 9FIFTY Snapback.

Visit Gamestop for more details.

Source - Free New Era Hat Day 1 at GameStop

Madden NFL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RedZoneD25 @ 08/22/12 08:25 PM
I don't get the hype on snapbacks, personally. Cool for those who do though.

# 2 Juce734 @ 08/22/12 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin1177
I just saw on easports.com and gamestop.com that if you purchase Madden 13 on 8/28 you will get a code for free New Era ea spots snap back hat. The design is kind of lame..but hey its free.

Here are some links.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...ee-new-era-hat

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/madden-nfl-13
I hope I still get it even though I paid in full already. I'm sure I will. They probably will be handing out a card with every game they have out.

# 3 kwabalicious @ 08/22/12 08:57 PM
Lol, I wouldn't wear a hat that says EA Sports on it

# 4 Juce734 @ 08/22/12 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwabalicious
Lol, I wouldn't wear a hat that says EA Sports on it
Why not? You do know IT'S IN THE GAME!

# 5 TreFacTor @ 08/22/12 09:02 PM
Goodness I'm old....I had to actually click the link to find out what the heck a snapback was. Nice cap though.

# 6 Juce734 @ 08/22/12 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
Goodness I'm old....I had to actually click the link to find out what the heck a snapback was. Nice cap though.
I clicked it too and still am not sure. I am thinking it is the old school hats that had the plastic adjustable snaps? I will wear that hat though. I like black and white hats.

# 7 DetroitStyle @ 08/22/12 09:29 PM
Sweet. Anyone else want to be a walking billboard? I'd rather take coupons for half-off team hats at the NFL store. This is why I shop at Amazon and not GameStop. At least I get a $15 coupon off ANY purchase at Amazon.

# 8 fsufan4423 @ 08/22/12 09:44 PM
Lol! No way I would rock that cap. I would keep the gold sticker though.

# 9 DetroitStyle @ 08/22/12 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
Lol! No way I would rock that cap. I would keep the gold sticker though.
What's the matter? It'll go good with your OS t-shirt, Mass Effect dog tags, and your COD wrist band, LOL!.

I'm just playin, I'd rock the OS t-shirt.

# 10 CT Pitbull @ 08/22/12 09:53 PM
snapback hats are garbage and uncomfortable ...there IS a REASON why they went out of style in the early 90's...why they are back IN???...beats the eff outta me...some candy *** "studio gansta" rapper that all the 13 year olds like nowadays probably rocked one in his video now all the teenie boppers love em...gimmie a fitted and im good,,,hold the plastic..please and thanks

# 11 Juce734 @ 08/22/12 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
snapback hats are garbage and uncomfortable ...there IS a REASON why they went out of style in the early 90's...why they are back IN???...beats the eff outta me...some candy *** "studio gansta" rapper that all the 13 year olds like nowadays probably rocked one in his video now all the teenie boppers love em...gimmie a fitted and im good,,,hold the plastic..please and thanks
I'd prefer a flex fit or a fitted hat personally. However a free snap back is fine by me. I will wear it if I can make it fit comfortably.

# 12 SuperNoVa27 @ 08/22/12 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
Not true at all. Snapbacks came back into style all on their own. Stores started selling them and they took over, then the rappers started talking about them.

Now, the only difference between a snapback and a fitted are the snaps, so there is no reason to hate.

They're not uncomfortable if you get the right size. Just like every other clothing item in the world.

Now, onto the EA Hat. It's pretty corny. Only time I'd ever wear it is if I was in a Madden Tourney or something silly like that. Free is Free doe.

# 13 fsufan4423 @ 08/22/12 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
What's the matter? It'll go good with your OS t-shirt, Mass Effect dog tags, and your COD wrist band, LOL!.

I'm just playin, I'd rock the OS t-shirt.
Don't forget my Batman Arkham City Utility Belt.

# 14 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/22/12 11:31 PM
It's not really a bad looking hat. You can't go wrong with basic black and white. I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen in it. I'm pretty sure they just went with the snapback so it could fit everyone's head. For a free giveaway I can't really hate on this one.

# 15 scottyo60 @ 08/22/12 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoVa27
Not true at all. Snapbacks came back into style all on their own. Stores started selling them and they took over, then the rappers started talking about them.

Now, the only difference between a snapback and a fitted are the snaps, so there is no reason to hate.

They're not uncomfortable if you get the right size. Just like every other clothing item in the world.

Now, onto the EA Hat. It's pretty corny. Only time I'd ever wear it is if I was in a Madden Tourney or something silly like that. Free is Free doe.
My problem with snapbacks is they were deemed uncool by the market when fitted hats happened... Trust me I used to get bashed in school for having that adjustable band. Now they get called snapbacks and that same market acts like they are the greatest thing ever?

Anyone want to give me their free ea hat though? Haha

# 16 Lofty @ 08/23/12 06:15 AM
Yet another relatively cool (compared to what we get in the UK) free item for a product I will buy and no love in the UK to get one? Any US brethren willing to pass one over?

# 17 baseball1014 @ 08/23/12 09:06 AM
A free hat is a free hat. I guess I'm getting the hat, but I don't know if I'll ever wear it.

# 18 Gronk4M13 @ 08/23/12 09:14 AM
I'll definitley be purchasing the game at Gamestop, then. I have a Powerup rewards card, so i should get some sort of discount. Plus, I'll get John Madden and now I get this hat!

# 19 DJ @ 08/23/12 09:30 AM
I hate the flat bill. Really tough to put a good curve on it.

# 20 Nature_Boy @ 08/23/12 09:38 AM
I'm not a fan of snapbacks at all but a free hat is a free hat. I would wear it around the house I guess.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.