Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Exophase has posted some interesting information, as they reveal the NBA 2K13 achievements.
  • Play a MyTEAM game online.
  • Adjust your "Total Sim Control" strategy in The Association or Season mode.
  • Play a MyPLAYER Blacktop game online.
  • Play with an historic team online.
Is MyTeam Crew? Blacktop online? Historic teams online?

See all the NBA 2K13 achievements right here.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 MarvinOida @ 08/24/12 12:42 AM
I don't wanna spoil anyone's excitement, but we don't really know what MyTEAM exactly is. It may be a new variation of Crew, or it could be something like Madden Ultimate Team. The name "MyTEAM" seems confusing. The only way for me to comprehend that MyTEAM is Crew is if it's a description of:

"You and up to 11 other friends can form a team with MyTEAM PLAYERS and earn XP based on your performance to buy skills to make your MyTEAM PLAYER or overall MyTEAM better. Will you help your MyTEAM grow to be a new Dream Team?"

But I see it more like this:

"MyTEAM is a new feature where you create a team with a Legend, Superstar, and a supporting cast. You will have to play against teams online and perform well to get buy more better players. Will you create the next Dream Team?"

I believe MyTEAM will have some type gimmick to build the next Dream Team though.

# 142 green225 @ 08/24/12 01:02 AM
ronnie2k already said there's a new mode that's his favorite, obviously this one is it. he's trying to get everyone to buy into the propaganda about this ultimate bs, and forget about crew. just like he said the dream team was the most requested feature for 2k. LOL yea right.

# 143 Boilerbuzz @ 08/24/12 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDawn
Use those resources to make online better.
Oh my Gawd do I hate statements like this. Do you realize that resources don't just float between features? It like saying take the artists off of faces to make online better... WTF?! By the way, I would assume with so many online-centric features, some effort was probably put into making "online better". Unless you mean, make your connection better, which really is out of their control...

# 144 alkamist @ 08/24/12 01:24 AM
lmao stupid 2k, no crew, looks like only best thing will be online association, also remember when there was MP, they had a blacktop 1v1 mode in there, all you had to do was go to myplayer than i believe it was pickup games, and you where 1v1 to 5v5 but it was all based in myplayer mode!

Also i never play stupid ultimate team in madden so i wont be playing that crap and its worthless to me...

# 145 alkamist @ 08/24/12 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkamist
lmao stupid 2k, no crew, looks like only best thing will be online association, also remember when there was MP, they had a blacktop 1v1 mode in there, all you had to do was go to myplayer than i believe it was pickup games, and you where 1v1 to 5v5 but it was all based in myplayer mode!

Also i never play stupid ultimate team in madden so i wont be playing that crap and its worthless to me...
forgot to add this link! http://youtu.be/ptVO91iFSic sorry for dbl post

# 146 Phreezy P @ 08/24/12 01:35 AM
Things I see:

• Some sort of fan system like Facebook for my player
  • Special Abilites are purchasable
  • You can buy pregame rituals (YES! Funny cause' I was thinking about a feature like this earlier)
  • 2 Different Endorsement possibilities?! No adidas!?
  • Total sim control? What could this be?
  • UNDER ARMOUR for Jennings!!!!! Woooo
  • You can actually create a shoe? My Dream has come true
  • My Player Blacktop is back!
  • MyTeam mode? Is this the new crew?
  • 20000 VC? Visual Concepts? Have no Idea what this one is about
  • Aaaaaand basically everything from last year.

# 147 xMoJox @ 08/24/12 01:54 AM
MyTeam and Historic Teams online!? Oh hell yeah I am literally foaming at the mouth right now! Day 1 purchase for sure!!

# 148 Phreezy P @ 08/24/12 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 718_R3loaded
Dear Ronnie 2k, i love 2k and it's a terrific game, it looks like you have a real winner on your hands with 2k13. I'm very glad to see you have cleaned up alot of the mess in 2k12 and added alot of new goodies, but WAIT how come you haven't said anything about crew mode yet?. i mean it seems real fishy that were a couple weeks from release date and you still haven't mentioned crew mode ..Ronnie i'm telling you this from the heart i don't know how much more of this i can take!!! my days are going from to to to to to to : to dammit ronnie the suspense is killing me, i tweet you every damn day on twitter and tell you i want crew mode back you never reply to me and it really bothers me to the point where i have to riot and boycott for crew mode , Now listen up ronnie im not trying to be hard on you or picka fight but i'll tell you this IF CREW IS NOT IN THE GAME I WILL BE TAKING DRASTIC MEASURES AND I WILL BE BUYING NBA LIVE 13, U SEE RONNIE U LEFT CREW OUT 2k12 BUT FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME

p.s please put crew back in
I bet $100 you'll be back for 2k after 2 days of playing NBA Live 13.

# 149 illwill10 @ 08/24/12 02:19 AM
I cant wait till Sept when all the mode info start dropping. MP/MyCareer is usually 1st. I am guessing MyTeam will be the next week, and Association/Online last 2 weeks.

I wonder how much the pre game rituals will be? I dont want to it to be too quick but not to take multiple seasons to afford. It shouldnt be available until you are a starter. But, I think there will be some cheap ones. As long as they are generic, I am good. I dont want to do someone elses pre-game ritual.

# 150 seanbarkley @ 08/24/12 02:22 AM
Jesuschrist! Are the 2k forums closed or what?

# 151 Sundown @ 08/24/12 02:23 AM
Buying Live 13 instead because 2K doesn't have crew is like eating from a dumpster because the steakhouse doesn't have A1.

# 152 Humdinger80 @ 08/24/12 02:33 AM
MyPlayer Blacktop!?!? awww sheeeeet, Now bout dem serverz...

# 153 illwill10 @ 08/24/12 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Buying Live 13 instead because 2K doesn't have crew is like eating from a dumpster because the steakhouse doesn't have A1.
It is not like the "other game" has Crew or something like it. Heck besides a leaked video that has been token down, you dont know anything from a career mode aspect, if the game is coming out.
It is one thing to say that you wont get game because they dont have the thing you like in it, but to say that you will another game that hasnt really given out info and wont have that mode either.

# 154 ruffrider1980 @ 08/24/12 02:49 AM
Right, if 2k13 doesn't have crew and its something you really wanted just pass on the game and wait untill 2k14. Simple as that. Live 13 won't be that good.

# 155 Guard-ian @ 08/24/12 04:48 AM
If myTeam is not a revamped myCrew perhaps you will have an online part in MyCareer and could join crews there...

Anyway I dont care about crew, I am a lover of online leagues (30 human players) wich were unplayable in 2k12 so as it seems we wont have online season in 2k13, hopefully Online Association will have all the features 'old school' leagues used to have (sliders, flex schedule, sim/reset games, approve trades, custom rosters, manual timer, live stats and so on)...

If not, if not... I will buy the game anyway cos it is a heck of a basketball simulator, thanks for your product 2k, this game has a quality I couldnt even dream of when I was a child.

Cheers! ;-)

# 156 AirJordanFan93 @ 08/24/12 05:25 AM
Wow now im even more pumped for this one. Being a huge My Player guy im really looking forward to this new My Career and how it changes the My Player mode. With the addition of fans im expecting them to use some sort of mock Facebook or Twitter thing in the game and this tracks your number of fans. Im one of the people who doesn't really care for the whole put Crew mode in or im not buying. Honestly Crew has never been my thing but it seems its back in with a new name. I like the historic teams still have some sort of role in the game. They might not be the focal point like they were in 2K12 but I love the addition of them in recent years and love they will be back. As long as I get a Mid 80s Bird and Magic team and one of the first threepeat Bulls teams Im set. Overall 2K13 is shaping up to be a worthy successor to 2K11 as best NBA Game ever.

# 157 jreezy18 @ 08/24/12 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritch548
Damn, anyone knows how to post gifs? lol
I'm glad someone else asked that before I had to. It seems like this site uses BBCode. I'm wondering if quoting works the same as another forum site I frequent...

# 158 sharks80 @ 08/24/12 06:38 AM
These achievements are a good thing, we can see what's in the game but i also think some people will be mad at 2K because they thought stuff like Crew will be in the game and Oct 2 they'll see that something completly different so be careful with new mods we can't be sure at 100%

# 159 kevmasood @ 08/24/12 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Looks like I'll be buying Live this year.
Yo dont do it u must didnt c live 13 6 minutes of pure d crap lol good luck

# 160 nova91 @ 08/24/12 07:29 AM
Can a mod please ban the constant crew whiners? Not a permaban, just a ban until extra info about the online modes is released.

I can't wait to actually build a fanbase in MP instead of just having a popularity % like last year.
I like the idea of getting another sponsor besides Jordan in MP.
I also can't wait to see how the special abilities take effect in MP as well.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.