Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

EA Sports has just released Madden NFL 13 ratings for every position in the game.

Let's hear your thoughts!

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 G2thePlayaB @ 08/24/12 01:31 PM
Yeah the Dolphins player positions are all messed up. Gonna make it hard to start a CC without being able to edit positions. Hope they get fixed soon.

# 22 patriotway @ 08/24/12 01:39 PM
Some of the Patriots players are out of position as well. A question I have (although it may not be important) is why Madden hasn't created a long snapper position yet?

# 23 T3Y FR3SH757 @ 08/24/12 01:41 PM
Cam Newton's awareness is a 74! That is blasphemy ! Tim Tebow's awareness is more(78) and he is nowhere near the QB Cam is.

# 24 PioneerRaptor @ 08/24/12 01:45 PM
Alex Henery is only a 77 Overall. With an Accuracy of 90. He set the NCAA Record of Average with an 89.5% over four years. Then during his Rookie year, he set an NFL Record for Accuracy by a Rookie kicker.

Excluding Shayne Graham who was 100%, but only had two attempts, Henery was the fifth most accurate kicker last year. On Madden 13, he is tied for 12th. That's crazy.

# 25 KingV2k3 @ 08/24/12 02:12 PM
At first glance, there's waaaaaaaay too many players whose AWR is in the high 30's (!!!) to low 50 range...

Unless they really overhauled the way that attribute plays, there's going to be some REALLY dumb virtual players / gameplay...

Yikes!

# 26 mestevo @ 08/24/12 02:12 PM
Arizona and Minnesota look like fun CCM teams to rebuild.

# 27 lilc998 @ 08/24/12 02:28 PM
So no Jonathan vilma? Anyone know what the deal is with him?

# 28 zkiesel @ 08/24/12 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689
LaDarius Webb 91 huh? Ok then
Have you watched him play? Didn't think so.

# 29 raiderphantom @ 08/24/12 03:03 PM
Is there any way to sort through teams or positions or is there a better way to view this? Alphabetical order is extremely annoying.

nvm, pretty easy to sort. I'm slow lol

# 30 raiderphantom @ 08/24/12 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmizzou852
Everyone way to high? Tell that tp Jon Condo. TE for the raiders at 39. haha
He's just a longsnapper, so he deserves a 39. They've had him at center and guard in recent years i think since there is no official LS roster position.

# 31 S C 0 0 Z E @ 08/24/12 03:12 PM
I have all the Titan player ratings organized, but I don't know how to upload it to the site for download from excel.

# 32 raiderphantom @ 08/24/12 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Clay Matthews being ahead of Harrison and Woodley is a joke.
How is that? They are all among the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agarcia34
Seymour rated to high Tommy Kelly rated to low. 2 back to back years of 7 sacks and still only mid 80's.
Seymour is a better all around player every year. He beats Kelly in just about every aspect. Maybe you could argue Kelly needs a very small boost like a point or two but that's questionable and tedious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689
LaDarius Webb 91 huh? Ok then
For one of the best corners in the league last year? Pretty justified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
Dont understand how he is when J. Allen had like 22 sacks last season and he is not a 99.
I personally think Ware is a slightly better overall player usually but last year he was a penalty machine. Allen did everything just as well as Ware and didnt get flagged. Allen should get a point or two on Ware.

# 33 STLRams @ 08/24/12 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
At first glance, there's waaaaaaaay too many players whose AWR is in the high 30's (!!!) to low 50 range...

Unless they really overhauled the way that attribute plays, there's going to be some REALLY dumb virtual players / gameplay...

Yikes!
You know I said the same thing looking at alot of players ratings, I was like damn are all the players going to be dumb this year? Side not looking at the Teams ratings I see my RAMs are the lowest rated team in the game game this year. Not surprised though, they need to step it up this year.

# 34 DerkontheOS @ 08/24/12 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Clay Matthews being ahead of Harrison and Woodley is a joke.
Clay Maker!!

# 35 DaBlackGoku @ 08/24/12 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0WN N DIRTY
agreed..matthews part of one of the worst defense in the league
I'm sorry, but that is the DUMBEST logic I've seen ever. Matthews is a star and one of the best in the NFL, just because he was on one of the worst defenses doesn't make him any less great than he is. That's like saying Jared Allen shouldn't be good because he was on one of the worst teams, or that Erik Bakhtiari is one of the best defensive players because he played for the 49ers.

Come on now.

# 36 flipramey @ 08/24/12 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Umm, because Allen is terrible against the run and lacks Ware's top notch athleticism?
He's not terrible against the run I'd say he's adequate. But not on par with d ware

# 37 cursive @ 08/24/12 04:52 PM
Uploaded to Google Docs for people who don't have Excel

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...TQzRDJzWnVTSHc

# 38 Joobieo @ 08/24/12 10:10 PM
Wow they out the saints below the cowboys.

# 39 lunaoso @ 08/24/12 11:18 PM
I'm likin the Bengals at a 84. Hopefully we have a great season and break 90 ... Anyway I'm liking most of the team rating overall, especially the AFC.

# 40 patsfan254 @ 08/25/12 12:12 AM
11.86% of the players in the NFL are rated a 90 or better according to Madden 13. I really wish they did a better job of stretching out the ratings and scaling them a la an NBA 2K12.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.