Home
THPS HD News Post

Check out the new gameplay footage for the upcoming Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD DLC. These 2 videos showcase 2 of the 3 levels you will see.

No release date has been set for the $5 DLC.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HDReader Score: 10/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 2 - View All
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Shinyhubcaps @ 08/29/12 08:47 PM
It's a lot of fun to see these old levels again. The price tag seems a bit steep though.

# 2 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 08/31/12 09:59 AM
When is the game gonna be released for PC?

# 3 murph17 @ 11/21/12 12:14 PM
DLC coming 12/4

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD gets revert in $4.99 Tony Hawk 3 DLC on Dec.*4 | Polygon
http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/21/36...ase-date-price

Quote:
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD developer Robomodo will release a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 add-on for the game, including new levels and skaters and the revert move, for $4.99 on Dec. 4, the studio announced today.

The content has been delayed a few times. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD launched this summer for $15.

The Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 HD Revert Pack comes with skating legends Steve Caballero and Geoff Rowley, as well as Metallica musicians James Hetfield and Robert Trujillo; the Airport, Canada and Los Angeles levels from Tony Hawk 3; and the game's revert move, which allows players to keep a combo going as they land an air trick and transition into ground moves.

Robomodo said previously that the revert will only be usable within levels from Tony Hawk 3 — not on the existing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater or Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 levels included in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD.

The DLC will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Steam.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, one of the most well-regarded games in the franchise, originally launched in 2001.

# 4 VDusen04 @ 11/26/12 08:30 PM
I'm thinking there's a good chance I'll be giving this DLC a shot. I had a lot of fun with my initial Tony Hawk HD purchase. Three new levels and four new characters to take through all the new (and previous) levels for about the price of a movie rental. Not bad.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.