Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has released some new NBA 2K13 screenshots of NBA legends appearing in the game.

Included are Allen Iverson of the 2000 – 2001 Philadelphia 76ers, who will be available for the first time as a historic player in the game. The screenshots also feature in-game highlights of Wilt Chamberlain of the Los Angeles Lakers , Shawn Kemp of the Seattle Supersonics, Shaquille O’Neal of the Orlando Magic, Alonzo Mourning of the Charlotte Hornets, and Scottie Pippen of the Chicago Bulls.

To view all of the NBA 2K13 screenshots, click here.

NBA 2K13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 aloncho11 @ 08/29/12 03:03 PM
Great news! Man, they really need to put the Sonics in these jerseys:

# 42 Thunder Storm @ 08/29/12 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Man....that looks like a 2001 Iverson!!

I really....realllllllllly hope they pair them with the 2001 Raptors.

I will never play another 2k if they get my classic raptors teams in 13.

Trying not to get my hopes up.....but I can almost taste it!
They will only do that if enough people lobby for it. The only notable olds school Raptor players are Carter, Antonio Davis and Damon Stoudamire. The Raptors franchise record for most wins in a season is I think 47 games ... c'mon son.

# 43 scottyp180 @ 08/29/12 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreyes930
I hope this means we'll be seeing more from the 00'-10' era. Recent but still worth looking back at. Rookie Lebron, MVP Tim Duncan, Kobe-Shaq Dynasty, Vinsanity and T-Mac. One can hope.
defintely hoping for these teams and perhaps a few others. 08 celtics would be cool (when the big 3 wasnt too old), wizards with jordan would be pretty cool even if it isn't a great team, can't forget the pistons, jkidd nets ( 03/04), mavs with dirk n nash would be nice, and I recall the blazers having a couple of pretty good teams in the early 00s. The more teams the better IMO. I play a lot of pick up games against my buddies on and offline and one of the things I hate is playing with the same teams over and over again or not having enough teams that matchup well against eachother. Can't wait for 2k to release a full list of legend teams. This game will be getting a pre-order very soon.

# 44 scottyp180 @ 08/29/12 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
They will only do that if enough people lobby for it. The only notable olds school Raptor players are Carter, Antonio Davis and Damon Stoudamire. The Raptors franchise record for most wins in a season is I think 47 games ... c'mon son.
tmac was on the raptors as well. the same year carter won the dunk contest, which i beleive was 01. would be sick to have that team as well as one of tmacs orlando teams. He killed it when he was on the magic.

# 45 KasparV @ 08/29/12 03:17 PM
Does the fact we see Pippen here in a Bulls jersey mean he is not limited to the dream team but part of the Bulls' classic teams as well? Because that would be great news

# 46 Thunder Storm @ 08/29/12 03:18 PM
rookie LeBron is garbage.

Just use Tyreke Evans. Same **** lol.

Now ... 08-10' LeBron is a different story. I would say that is a legend.

# 47 Thunder Storm @ 08/29/12 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
tmac was on the raptors as well. the same year carter won the dunk contest, which i beleive was 01. would be sick to have that team as well as one of tmacs orlando teams. He killed it when he was on the magic.
Basically what I'm trying to say is that I don't think 2K will put in mediocre teams as "classics".

# 48 keator @ 08/29/12 03:22 PM
Vince and the 2001 raptors were in 2k12, you had to get the DLC thou, but i used the young vince all the time online.

# 49 xMoJox @ 08/29/12 03:22 PM
AI being in the game is music to my ears, especially since we use these teams ONLINE!! Take my damn money 2K!

# 50 Thunder Storm @ 08/29/12 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keator
Vince and the 2001 raptors were in 2k12, you had to get the DLC thou, but i used the young vince all the time online.
woah ! what the hell ??? lol.

This is all new to me. I really need to follow 2K more, I would have bought that ish.

# 51 arbvz3 @ 08/29/12 03:32 PM
If its 2001 Philly team 96 or 97 rating for Allen please

# 52 DJ @ 08/29/12 03:39 PM
Glad to see the classic teams from 2K12 and 11 won't be scrapped. Having AI in the game is huge. Madden, with all of its bugs and limitations, is likely to become trade fodder for this game.

# 53 VDusen04 @ 08/29/12 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
woah ! what the hell ??? lol.

This is all new to me. I really need to follow 2K more, I would have bought that ish.
The 2001 Raptors weren't officially a part of NBA 2K12. The DLC merely provided access to prime Vince Carter, who could then be traded to the Raptors, alongside prime Tracy McGrady (also from the DLC), on top of Charles Oakley, Muggsy Bogues, Doug Christie, Kevin Willis and Dell Curry (who were all already on the game). It definitely worked in a pinch.

# 54 Epiffani @ 08/29/12 03:43 PM
I've always understood the market for classic teams and players alike -- as they appeal to a wide array of basketball fans from different eras -- all the while, the fans are getting a chance to play with the retro teams and players as video game basketball is continuously pushed forward over time in pretty much all areas I can think of.... I just never had a particular interest in the retro teams and players in the past....

But now that my favorite player of all-time is included (A.I)? Where do I go and stand to allow 2K to run into my pockets and take my money? Although I'm sure an entire mode won't be built around A.I (I'm not even asking for all of that), I still get a taste of what it was like for fans of Jordan when he was first announced to be part of NBA 2K.... I was just watching vintage A.I on NBA TV too....

This was the last time I used A.I in a game:

(Edit: gif isn't showing up)

Needless to say, A.I got a ring coming to him in 2K13 .

# 55 B1gg Randall @ 08/29/12 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
Now all we need is the 2004 pistons! Billups rip tay sheed big Ben? Get em 2k!
Oh hell yeah...Please 2k put this in..

# 56 Frizzz24 @ 08/29/12 03:48 PM
Need the 92-93 Suns...at least the AWA court then we can create our own Suns team. But not to have even ONE classic Suns team is a travesty. There were so many good Suns teams from 1984-1994. C'mon 2k...CLASSIC Suns. Please!

# 57 exposedaking @ 08/29/12 03:49 PM
Same player face from 2k11, would be sweeter if they had a younger AI

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

# 58 Goffs @ 08/29/12 03:51 PM
IVERSON + CONTROL STICK = **** YEAH!!!!

The faces looks a lot more detailed to me....

I see Mason in the background having tattoos!!! He didn't get tats until he got to CHA!! Please change his body type to large as well...

# 59 jayrich751 @ 08/29/12 03:51 PM
IS IT ME OR DOES IVERSON LOOK LIKE THE IVERSON OF NOW VS THE IVERSON OF 2001....HE LOOKS OLD IN THIS PICTURE.... SOMEBODY GIME A CHURCH ON THIS ONE.... I HOPE THEY CAN EDIT HIM

# 60 kevmasood @ 08/29/12 03:54 PM
These pic shots look like the same teams from last year of except for the man A. I. that must means they gonna add some new teams

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.