Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

(Screenshot captured from NBA 2K12)

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 yungsta404 @ 08/31/12 09:41 PM
Seeing a couple sets of ratings I can predict the overall ratings will be for the other stars.
LBJ 99 Obviously
D12 -94
Cp3- 95
Westbrook 93
D-rose 92
D-wade- 93
D-Will- 91

I am not saying that I think these guys deserves those ratings just my prediction on how 2k will rate them.

# 42 RedRiddler @ 08/31/12 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
He should be no lower than griffin. Not as athletic or good on the rebounds, but MUCH better post game, better defender, more money on kick out jumpers, and has the same tenacity for cutting to the basket for the alley oops.
Yea that's why I put him at 88 above Griffin 87 but lower than Love89. Even though I would rather have him than Love if I had to choose.

# 43 PH1LLYSFINEST13 @ 08/31/12 10:00 PM
People saying Bynum is overated?hahah. Look at his numbers compared to Dwight last year. Then look at the team around him. Would like to add.... Who finished the season healthy last year?

SIDENOTE: Bynum is # 33 , I know this will be fixed , but I blame the 2k Insider already lol

# 44 RedRiddler @ 08/31/12 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PH1LLYSFINEST13
People saying Bynum is overated?hahah. Look at his numbers compared to Dwight last year. Then look at the team around him. Would like to add.... Who finished the season healthy last year?

SIDENOTE: Bynum is # 33 , I know this will be fixed , but I blame the 2k Insider already lol
lol what a troll have fun when he blows out his knee and FWIW Hibbert>>>>Bynum and I aint even a Pacer fan.

# 45 SteboSSK @ 08/31/12 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouYorkCity
I have to disagree here.. Too many people have a "coach" mentality when labeling players. If a guy isn't coachable, it's understandable that he gets a bad rep league wide but that shouldn't count against his skill.

I don't care if Bynum sold crack in the streets of Philly, he is the best offensive center in the league, 2nd best overall.
Nothing out there supports that Bynum is a better offensive player than Dwight Howard. Is he more polished in the post? Yes, but so is Al Jefferson. Doesnt make him better.

# 46 ojandpizza @ 09/01/12 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRiddler
So? he is still not a better player he sucks at defense and rim protecting.
Oh I know I wasn't trying to say he was a better player.. But everybody kept arguing about who could do this and that offensively.. So I was just throwing that in lol

# 47 THE YAMA @ 09/01/12 12:44 AM
I feel Bynum is a little overrated at an 87. MKG seems right though.

# 48 ojandpizza @ 09/01/12 12:44 AM
I don't see where guys like Rose, CP3, Rondo, Westbrook should be rated higher overalls than Deron Williams. The only way I see that being possible at all is if the athletic attributes play a HUGE role in overalls.. As far as being an all around PG he's better than all of them..

# 49 iLLosophy @ 09/01/12 12:51 AM
What has Deron Williams done in his career (let alone in his past 2 years) to be viewed better than CP3?

# 50 LouYorkCity @ 09/01/12 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Nothing out there supports that Bynum is a better offensive player than Dwight Howard. Is he more polished in the post? Yes, but so is Al Jefferson. Doesnt make him better.
Bynum played 66 games, was the 2nd option on team
MPG FG% 3p% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
35.2 0.558 0.200 0.692 3.2 8.6 11.8 1.4 0.4 1.9 2.5 1.7 18.7

Dwight played 54 games, was the 1st option on team
38.3 0.573 0.000 0.491 3.7 10.8 14.5 1.9 1.5 2.2 3.2 2.9 20.6

Jefferson played 61 games. Was the 1st option on team.
34.0 0.492 0.250 0.774 2.2 7.4 9.6 2.2 0.8 1.7 1.0 2.5 19.2

Notice how even with Kobe and Gasol on his team, he managed to put up similar PPG, rebound better than Jefferson with another 7 footer on his team and shoot a better percentage from the floor than Al jefferson and slightly less than Dwight. Let us not forget that Dwight scores most of his points under basket or from oops because he has a weak post game.

Bynum played behind a future hall of famer and a great big and yet he still puts up similar numbers to Dwight.

Listen, I am by NOOOOO means a Laker fan or Philly fan, but that kid Bynum is really under rated when compared to Dwight.

Watch this video, they brought up good points about both. I honestly prefer Bynum.

# 51 kmiree16 @ 09/01/12 12:55 AM
Quote:
What has Deron Williams done in his career (let alone in his past 2 years) to be viewed better than CP3?
D Will was pretty good in Utah. If anything I'll say they're at best equal with CP3 having a slight edge.

# 52 ojandpizza @ 09/01/12 01:08 AM
Quote:
Offensively not a lot really, maybe slightly better at getting to the hole and finishing due to being bigger as stronger.. But he's a little better defensively and is much more versatile defensively due to his size and strength..

I mean if you're judging by there skill set and stats or whatever they are pretty much even and should have very similar ratings.. But it's the little things I think Deron should have the edge in, which I think would give him a better overall

# 53 ojandpizza @ 09/01/12 01:18 AM
This past season really hurt how people view Deron, I'm hoping now that he has what should be a good team again he will bounce back to his PG supremacy... He had he worst year this past season due to having to take more shots, his FG% dropped, shot numbers up to high, and assist numbers down.. Before that he was actually considered the top PG in the NBA by both ESPN and NBA.com

# 54 SteboSSK @ 09/01/12 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouYorkCity
Bynum played 66 games, was the 2nd option on team
35.2 0.558 0.200 0.692 3.2 8.6 11.8 1.4 0.4 1.9 2.5 1.7 18.7

Dwight played 54 games, was the 1st option on team
38.3 0.573 0.000 0.491 3.7 10.8 14.5 1.9 1.5 2.2 3.2 2.9 20.6

Jefferson played 61 games. Was the 1st option on team.
34.0 0.492 0.250 0.774 2.2 7.4 9.6 2.2 0.8 1.7 1.0 2.5 19.2

Notice how even with Kobe and Gasol on his team, he managed to put up similar PPG, rebound better than Jefferson with another 7 footer on his team and shoot a better percentage from the floor than Al jefferson and slightly less than Dwight. Let us not forget that Dwight scores most of his points under basket or from oops because he has a weak post game.

Bynum played behind a future hall of famer and a great big and yet he still puts up similar numbers to Dwight.

Listen, I am by NOOOOO means a Laker fan or Philly fan, but that kid Bynum is really under rated when compared to Dwight.

Watch this video, they brought up good points about both. I honestly prefer Bynum.

Well your analysis is missing alot. First off playing with Kobe and Gasol makes things alot easier for Bynum. When Kobe missed those 6-7 games this year Bynum's PPG went up slightly but his FG% suffered due to teams not having to account for Kobe. What teams are keying in on Jason Richardson that way? Also if you use Synergy it will show you that Dwight is 2nd overall in Pick and Roll finishing efficiency at 74% and Bynum is 57% which is about avg for a big man. They are roughly equal on post up looks and we arent even going to discuss defense because we all know the difference is night and day between the two. Also the 3rd option excuse is moot because 3rd options arent the main focus for defenses and both guys avg the same amount of FGs a game. Only thing Bynum has on Dwight is FT shooting.

# 55 iLLosophy @ 09/01/12 01:24 AM
I guess man. Nothing about Deron's defense jumps out at me. CP3 always gets knocked because he's smaller but his IQ is much much higher.

# 56 SteboSSK @ 09/01/12 01:26 AM
Another thing, never use a video from First Take to back up anything sports related. That program is a sideshow that is 90 percent entertainment. Very little substance.

# 57 ojandpizza @ 09/01/12 01:27 AM
Quote:
I guess man. Nothing about Deron's defense jumps out at me. CP3 always gets knocked because he's smaller but his IQ is much much higher.
He does have a great IQ I think they both due.. And CP3 also has great steal numbers. I'm just looking at it from a match up stand point.. Deron is very versatile defensively like a Rondo or Billups type of player... You can't go wrong with either of the two.. But everybody here seems to think D Rose should be way up there.. If you don't take Deron you take CP3, they're easily the top 2 in my book

# 58 SteboSSK @ 09/01/12 02:05 AM
CP3 is a much better on ball defender than Dwill. Dwill's on ball defense is around the same as Steve Nash. Funny thing Nash is actually better against PnR looks than Dwill is.

# 59 JwP23 @ 09/01/12 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta404
Seeing a couple sets of ratings I can predict the overall ratings will be for the other stars.
LBJ 99 Obviously
D12 -94
Cp3- 95
Westbrook 93
D-rose 92
D-wade- 93
D-Will- 91

I am not saying that I think these guys deserves those ratings just my prediction on how 2k will rate them.

# 60 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/01/12 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
He does have a great IQ I think they both due.. And CP3 also has great steal numbers. I'm just looking at it from a match up stand point.. Deron is very versatile defensively like a Rondo or Billups type of player... You can't go wrong with either of the two.. But everybody here seems to think D Rose should be way up there.. If you don't take Deron you take CP3, they're easily the top 2 in my book
DWill is no where near the defensive player that CP3, Westbrook and Rondo are. He's a great shooter and offensive player and is stronger than most point guards, however, CP3's assist/defense/steals and Westbrook's athleticism/scoring/steals should give those two the edge in overall ratings- by a point or two. Still, all great players.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.