Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

As always, Shady uses the NBA 2K12 Ultimate Base roster, for PC ONLY..

You can pick up the PC version of NBA 2K12 for $19.99, at Amazon.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Leftos @ 09/01/12 07:19 PM
A dev that's bound to a restrictive license can't embrace modding, I understand that. That's why I made the comparison to Skyrim, where the devs embrace modding and give the modders all the tools and support they need.

I'm sure 2K is aware of what goes on in the modding communities. I'm sure they're aware of Ultimate Base Roster for example. And I'm pretty positive they'd like to make that a selling point for PC users, but it's not their call to make.

I'm just here doing my wishful thinking Czar. I'm not expecting things to change modding-wise, or for 2K devs to acknowledge modders and their work publicly.

Just give us PC users some love, since modding just keeps giving people incentive to buy the game long after console sales have died down. Can't imagine how many units were sold after Ultimate Base Roster gained traction, and how many users bought a second copy on PC after having the game on a console, just to experience the full capabilities of the game that can only be brought out by modding.

You don't have to acknowledge our work, but we're doing more work than you could ever do, and we're doing it for free, and we're getting you sales, and the only thing we're asking in return, is to be an equal citizen of the franchise.

Is that too much to ask?

P.S. By the way, Czar, no offense but if it's such bad mojo to talk to a developer about modding, I'm guessing LD2k is breaking many of 2K's devs' hearts by retweeting all the videos that Shady made that were using a mod.

It shouldn't be bad mojo if you ask me. 2K devs should be proud to have such dedicated communities keeping the game fresh and getting them sales. They can't embrace it publicly for all the reasons I already mentioned, but come on, bad mojo?

# 22 Drewski @ 09/01/12 07:37 PM
That was awesome, even got ol' boy Duhon in on the fun.

Great stuff! Can't wait for the season.

# 23 texasgmr @ 09/01/12 09:26 PM
You never fail to deliver a great piece! Well done my man. Well done!

# 24 VinnyVegas28 @ 09/02/12 06:22 PM
Absolutely Amazing!!! Great job once again Shady. If I could get my computer to run 2K like this, I am done!

# 25 Marc_Rez @ 09/02/12 06:36 PM
Nice vid! But no love for Dwight Howard as a Nets fan!

# 26 strobox88 @ 09/03/12 12:03 AM
Just to let anyone who doesn't own the PC version know, the vanilla PC version doesn't look like this. On top of the Ultimate Base Roster, he's also using some shadow mods and other mods like progressive sweat and stuff.

# 27 letsbefrank @ 09/03/12 08:04 PM
Shady never disappoints quality video!

# 28 jwtucker710 @ 09/05/12 11:14 AM
Nash looks really creepy. They all have a zombie-ish look to their faces, I think. One thing that LIVE did right was player faces and bodies.

# 29 NellInofemymn @ 10/10/12 03:10 AM
This gives you almost instant access minimum and one there one loans information to arm yourself with some documents. It is a simple loan process that you need to take agreements quickest instant 40% the biggest hassles of having poor credit. more

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.