Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Derrick Rose: Closer, Acrobat, Floor General, Shot Creator and Ankle Breaker.

NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Blake Griffin: Highlight Film, Posterizer and Hustle Points.

NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Michael Jordan: Shot Creator, Lockdown Defender, Acrobat, Finisher and Closer.

Signature Skills for Kevin Durant were released yesterday.

2K Sports and the NBA 2K13 developers will have an article detailing everything you need to know about Signature Skills tomorrow.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Norris_Cole @ 09/01/12 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax17
Blakes BB IQ seems high.

Imo, no pun intended
I'm more worried about his "Defense - 79" rating...

# 82 mlp111 @ 09/01/12 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Some of yall Rose fans are becoming as delusional as Kobe fans. If you look at the 2011 playoffs, you also see why Rose isn't a floor general as he struggled mightily to impact the game without his scoring. Illosophy did a good job describing his game in the first page of the thread. He's not someone who instinctively looks for his teammates like Nash or Paul do.

And how are you just going to disregard the fact the Bulls still finished the regular season with the best record despite missing Rose for almost have of it? When he's on the court, his team is better, there's no doubt about that. But there really wasn't much of a drop off in the way his teammates played when he was out.

i'm not a rose fan, i just respect his game, the guy is the best point guard in the league, we will just agree to disagree i see.... no problem, nash is not even in the same class as rose bro,

# 83 RyanFitzmagic @ 09/01/12 07:33 PM
LOL @ people saying Blake can only dunk

Get a clue. You don't average 22+ PPG by only dunking.

# 84 Conda @ 09/01/12 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Is that too high? He's a professional flopper.

# 85 Hassan Darkside @ 09/01/12 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
i'm not a rose fan, i just respect his game, the guy is the best point guard in the league, we will just agree to disagree i see.... no problem, nash is not even in the same class as rose bro,
I think Rose is better than Nash too but a lot of you guys immortalize Rose and act like he's better than every other player at his position at everything, which just isn't the case.

# 86 RyanFitzmagic @ 09/01/12 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumpert21
he averages 22 ppg because hes practicaly the only player chris paul can rely on to put the ball in the basket.
He averaged more points per game without Chris Paul as a rookie.

# 87 Thunder Storm @ 09/01/12 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
When did Deron Williams retire from the NBA?

# 88 SouthBeach @ 09/01/12 07:43 PM
Quote:
Right after CP3.

# 89 Conda @ 09/01/12 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
LOL @ people saying Blake can only dunk

Get a clue. You don't average 22+ PPG by only dunking.
That's what happens when people get posterized alot. They said the same thing about Vince Carter.

# 90 LeBronistheKing @ 09/01/12 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
Best point guard in the game? Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, and Steve Nash say hello. I would even argue LeBron James does Rose's job at point forward better than Rose does at point guard.

# 91 J_Posse @ 09/01/12 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
He averaged more points per game without Chris Paul as a rookie.
People continue to ignore the fact that Griffin has good footwork, is a very good passer (for his position), has excellent body control (in particular in the air) and has some of the best handle in the business (amongst bigmen). Dunking the basketball and having a high motor are his most overt qualities, but he can do more than just that.

Side-note: I like how they're scaling back the player ratings bit by bit, which "look" more reasonable to the eye.

From Spurs Nation/Bills Backer Clubhouse

# 92 eko718 @ 09/01/12 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
This is where you're incorrect.

You made a thread, correct?

I didn't originally see Rose's rating at a 92. I did the math between his Offensive rating and Defensive rating and got 90.

Then I edited it with his OVR being 92 after I saw what his rating is in the picture.

I saw people in here ask questions about his Sig. Skills after I initially posted. I copied from YOUR thread so anyone that entered after me would see and not have to continue asking what Rose's Signature Skills were.

Maybe this is where you think I purposely edited my post maliciously to deter people from acknowledging your post.

We posted at the exact same time, so I didn't even pay attention to your post until after the fact.
Nah, I didn't make a thread, I just posted in this one. Doesn't matter anyway, it's not a big deal.

# 93 Thunder Storm @ 09/01/12 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumpert21
he averages 22 ppg because hes practicaly the only player chris paul can rely on to put the ball in the basket.
This would be a credible rebuttal if he played with Paul in his rookie season..

# 94 SuperNoVa27 @ 09/01/12 07:56 PM
Damn, 2k is going to be great with these sig skills.

Hopefully once Madden finishes OL - DL Interaction and Running Animations they throw in signature skills.

They really separate the bad from the good from the great.

# 95 Conda @ 09/01/12 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
Good God no. Everyone knew Vince Carter had a perimeter game. The point people always made was that he relied to much on 3 pointers as he was often content to just jack those up.
That's early in his career when he tried to prove he could do more than just dunk. Most people I know always give me the "all he could do was dunk" speech.

Also, I think Blake should have at least a B HNDL rating. The dude can handle the ball very well for a big man.

# 96 MikeBadge @ 09/01/12 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Less than 1 block and 1 steal per game and if you watch him play its obvious his interior defense doesn't match his athleticism.

Concerning the conservation about offensive side of the ball, he simply lacks the post game of the other elite forwards (became very obviously in the series against Memphis) and the way he flops around the rim is really annoying to watch.

I will agree that he is a really good passer for his position and obviously is one of the more efficient scorers around the rim. He just needs to improve his post game and get a jump shot to be a real threat on the offensive end when the playoff defense shows up.

# 97 RyanFitzmagic @ 09/01/12 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBadge
Concerning the conservation about offensive side of the ball, he simply lacks the post game of the other elite forwards (became very obviously in the series against Memphis) and the way he flops around the rim is really annoying to watch.
If Blake can't post up and can't make jumpers, how the hell does he score outside of dunks?

# 98 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/01/12 08:09 PM
Quote:

When did Williams become better than Paul

# 99 RandomPerson @ 09/01/12 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conda
LOL, 2K is basically saying Blake plays hard and all he can do is dunk.
Seems accurate to me.

# 100 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/01/12 08:14 PM
Rose is not a floor general. As we saw this past season, the team is well coached and can perform optimally with or without him on the floor. He averages only 6-7 assists as the ball dominant guard on the floor and is a score first-look for a guy if double teamed type player.

Seeing this worries me that 2k is gonna start giving these traits sparingly. I think only Paul, Nash, Rondo, Lebron (and maybe Williams) should have floor general.

USE STATISTICS TO DETERMINE IT, NOT YOUR OWN INTUITION 2K INSIDER

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.