Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

It looks like the Madden NFL 13 rosters we have all been waiting for, will be available on Saturday morning. Unfortunately, it will only be available for Play Now offline and online games.

We will have to wait until sometime early next week for updated Madden NFL 13 CCM rosters. Check out the official blurb from EA Sports.

Quote:
The second Madden NFL 13 roster update will be available for download on the Xbox 360 and PS3 on Saturday morning. The update will reflect the final 53 man rosters of all 32 NFL teams. Details regarding the update will be available Friday morning.

The initial 75 man preseason rosters that were released with Madden NFL 13 will continue to be available for offline and online Connected Careers so that fans who want to manage the final roster of their team can do so. Final 53 man rosters will also be made available early next week for offline and online Connected Careers giving users the choice to use either roster when starting their Connected Careers experience.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 azdawgpound @ 09/05/12 07:22 PM
so i wonder if its gonna be this way every week one week we get play now/online next week the CC ones? and also how would ppl that dont have internet get the updated CC ones? because i believe those ones dont show up as saved files? least from what i saw they dont... because i only see custom and then the aug24 one. i know ppl can share the online ones via a usb flashdrive.

# 42 inkcil @ 09/05/12 07:33 PM
I thought the whole reason for taking out (or not putting in) tons of options from previous versions was so that online/offline could all get stuff seamlessly at the same time? Obviously I am missing something here.

# 43 SickDL @ 09/05/12 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeeeex94
What about other teams? You cant cut their players...
Yes and what about trades. Like davis to the colts

# 44 splff3000 @ 09/05/12 08:12 PM
Any word on if these updates will have rating changes or are they just roster adjustments?

# 45 illwill10 @ 09/06/12 12:35 AM
Seeing as how there rosters might not be available for CCM until probably Mon-Wed, I am going to start one of my CCMs I was waiting to start. I will just start as a coach and make trades to make the rosters as current as possible and switch around make trades, then create my player.

# 46 Sjmcconnell11 @ 09/06/12 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
How hard is it to cut the exact same players that you're team that you play with cut???

Some ppl find every little thing that's wrong with a game.

Find something positive to post about instead of being a negative nancy.

Back on topic. I love the option that they are giving us to make the decision to start right with the 53 man, or 75 preseason. Glad that their not making us just use one. Giving us the option to use either or.
It isn't that we can't cut our own players it's that players aren't in the game that need to be because they won't let us take edited rosters into offline Connected Career Mode. i.e. Robert Golden made the Steelers final 53 and isn't even in the game.

# 47 azdawgpound @ 09/06/12 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Any word on if these updates will have rating changes or are they just roster adjustments?

i doubt it but hey i could be wrong i always thought the changes came during season not pre season. if thats case only cowboys giants would get updated.

# 48 Sabredj @ 09/06/12 02:13 PM
Check my posts, I'm a documented non-complainer but this is about the last straw with this year's edition.

I've embraced the "new path" that EA is trying take things and maybe I'll feel different when it's all said and done, but as a stickler for accurate rosters opening day for all 32 teams (as I prefer to play season mode over dynasty with multiple teams), this has proven to be way to restrictive. That's not even counting all the other issues and glitches that impede the game. If you love the gameplay so much that you can overlook all this, then God bless.

Me, I'll be getting my $40 trade value and get my football/sports fix playing NCAA and FIFA. It is a shame as I was truly hoping to get in a great, accurate season(s) with Madden.

# 49 tnettuno @ 09/06/12 03:25 PM
Quote:
How hard is it to cut the exact same players that you're team that you play with cut???

Back on topic. I love the option that they are giving us to make the decision to start right with the 53 man, or 75 preseason. Glad that their not making us just use one. Giving us the option to use either or.
The problem is that a lot of players need updated overalls. I am a jags fan, and Gabbert is not as good as he should be. Tannahill is aweful even though he had a good preseason. I actually like the 75 man thing, I just want updated player skills.

# 50 BCJMU99 @ 09/06/12 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBB15

So the roster releasing NEXT WEEK is the only one thats able to use for CCM ? Meaning, we have to wait until next week to start our CCM with the 53 man rosters?
How does the 53 man roster affect your team if you are starting a new CCM next week? So you won't have to cut players now??

# 51 DELUS1ONAL @ 09/06/12 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
How does the 53 man roster affect your team if you are starting a new CCM next week? So you won't have to cut players now??
I was wondering this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 52 at23steelers @ 09/06/12 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabredj
Check my posts, I'm a documented non-complainer but this is about the last straw with this year's edition.

I've embraced the "new path" that EA is trying take things and maybe I'll feel different when it's all said and done, but as a stickler for accurate rosters opening day for all 32 teams (as I prefer to play season mode over dynasty with multiple teams), this has proven to be way to restrictive. That's not even counting all the other issues and glitches that impede the game. If you love the gameplay so much that you can overlook all this, then God bless.

Me, I'll be getting my $40 trade value and get my football/sports fix playing NCAA and FIFA. It is a shame as I was truly hoping to get in a great, accurate season(s) with Madden.
THANK YOU!! How can they call this an accurate 75 man roster, when 2 players on the Steelers 53 man roster aren't even on it! I really like the idea of having 53 man roster plus PS and maybe some cut players from the first 75 man roster. I just don't like starting with fake players on all the teams.

# 53 don28 @ 09/06/12 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan22
In one CC, I had McNabb sign with the Vikings doe.
I have that in my current Browns CCM. I laughed at the ridiculous irony of it. Maybe in season 2 Tebow signs with the Broncos?

# 54 CT Pitbull @ 09/06/12 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpmar9x
Don't disappoint me Donny. I know you will.
yea ive been tweeting facebooking and posting in this and the EA forum about some appearance changes for some of my chicago bears like CB's Tillman and Jennings needing LONG dreads and hesters dreads needing to be REMOVED ..ive done this since JUNE..probably wont be in either which sucks..i hope i am pleasantly surprised

# 55 RajonRondo @ 09/06/12 11:09 PM
Quote:

they're tons of teams now with players who don't even exist on madden, wrong numbers, gear, positions, etc...

a lot more to do then to just cut your players.

# 56 dubplate @ 09/07/12 01:40 AM
This news is disappointing. Wouldn't be such a big deal if I were able to update rosters myself...like I've been doing for years. I'm loving the gameplay so far but I'm really getting tired of the yearly nonsense exhibited with their product.

There's no way the fact that a large population of consumers would be upset about this wasn't discussed, yet they decided to go ahead and piss them off anyway.

# 57 Gronk4M13 @ 09/07/12 06:02 AM
Darn it. I've already began a Giants coach CCM, and really don't want to restart it once the roster update comes out "just because." I do want my CCM to be realistic with update rosters though.

# 58 prey2god @ 09/07/12 06:18 AM
OMG This is so much fail. I didn't know it was only for play now. Wow.

THANKS A LOT EA. That means so much right now. What I was waiting for to play the game.

# 59 TMJOHNS18 @ 09/07/12 07:58 AM
Hey now, maybe EA trying to get the Play Now ones out as soon as possible. For all we know, CCM needs extra roster edits (traits/packages for newly added players) and EA wants to get out the completed ones for play now/online because they it being week 1 Madden players are in full swing.

Or maybe EA is this twisted diabolical corporation that simply feeds off the tears of it's customers.

# 60 Brandwin @ 09/07/12 10:31 AM
So the roster update coming out for CC next week is a 53 man roster, so no need to make cuts in preseason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by danknerd
I want to know how EA is going to have Demarcus Dobbs of the Niners playing two positions both TE and DE, since you can't change players positions?
Same here. Right now they have him as a TE only and he is rated a 46...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.