Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Customize your gear with NBA 2K13 MyPlayer Closet in MyCareer mode.

Quote:
New to NBA 2K13 MyCAREER- Introducing the MyPLAYER Closet in MyCAREER mode. Ronnie2K is able to choose between all kinds of apparel and accessories for customizing his MyPLAYER’s appearance on game day, game arrivals, blacktop and more!

Source - NBA 2K Facebook

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 k1lo5 @ 09/06/12 03:18 AM
Great new feature, just adds another element of style to our players.

Here's hoping i can roll up to games wearing dis!

# 82 Jakeness23 @ 09/06/12 09:38 AM
I wish they could make those striped socks at like a medium height, would look a lot better.

# 83 KyotoCarl @ 09/06/12 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adampa1006
This was the **** right here ! I remember him on the bench just swaggin back with this huge sweatpants and the du rag

Please let our players wear these banned clothes!
The nba put a stop to that when they introduced a dress code in order for the NBA to not look like it just had a bunch of punks playing in it. The nba didn't have a really good reputation around that time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

# 84 MP.Trey @ 09/06/12 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrooklynBaller
:0/ this is just unappealing to me... Really 2K?? You had time to make a My Player wardrobe... Well then I hope you had time to fix ONLINE SERVERS. Good night.
Does it really looks like they put that much time into this? They already had suits from last year so they just added different colorways and whatnot, and a couple shirts/pants I'm sure. Just something fun and extra, obviously not one of their focal points this year.

# 85 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/06/12 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP.Trey
Does it really looks like they put that much time into this? They already had suits from last year so they just added different colorways and whatnot, and a couple shirts/pants I'm sure. Just something fun and extra, obviously not one of their focal points this year.

Not to mention it probably isn't very likely that the people that work on 2K Servers probably aren't the people that added this to the game.

# 86 m1ke_nyc @ 09/06/12 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrooklynBaller
:0/ this is just unappealing to me... Really 2K?? You had time to make a My Player wardrobe... Well then I hope you had time to fix ONLINE SERVERS. Good night.
I hate when people make comments like this, you do realize their online team is separate from their art team right ?

# 87 sleepyshotta @ 09/06/12 03:18 PM
Short lengths?

# 88 TJ820 @ 09/06/12 03:24 PM
did they fix the my player or created player faces so that it looks like an actual human face. they also need more bodytypes and hairoptions to choose from.

# 89 mrmass413 @ 09/06/12 03:49 PM
That is cool as hell...more things for you to dabble in

# 90 Shinyhubcaps @ 09/06/12 07:23 PM
There is no down-side to having more features like this unless it takes up significantly more disk space. The fact that the game has various suits already, why not add an interface to let users choose theirs? I also hope it goes through to include actual players. This should be the new Edit Player menu.*

*assuming you can still access through the Manage Rosters screen off-line

# 91 icemanfrost @ 09/08/12 09:18 PM
all blacktop online is
the pickup game option online for my player

# 92 IYoDa @ 09/09/12 02:28 PM
Sounds pretty sweet.
I reckon blacktop might be an off season thing or a new way to get skill points/raise attribute caps

# 93 PS3rocks09 @ 10/04/12 11:07 PM
How do you edit the game day stuff. all i can do right now is change his socks. is there any way to put stuff like arm sleeves and wristbands and all that other stuff on? or did 2k just take it out without telling everybody?

# 94 NealN42 @ 10/04/12 11:26 PM
You have to buy stuff like arm sleeves and wristbands with VC this year for some reason in the My Player portion of the main menu (left side of main screen). Why 2k made the My Player customization options outside of the actual mode itself is beyond stupid...

# 95 dinfamous7210 @ 10/05/12 01:33 AM
I just got the game but I don't have online. Is there anyway I can edit what my guy wears (accessories & pregame outfits) in my career?

# 96 nttnybuc @ 10/05/12 02:34 AM
Anyone else having an issue where your sock color is always white? Not sure if there's something I'm missing, but my guy is playing away games in white socks and it's bugging me.

# 97 Jesus White @ 10/05/12 02:48 AM
does anybody know how to change your my players shoes?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.