Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/10/12 10:00 PM
Oh, and a lot of players jab step and try to create space on their shot, but that doesn't make them good at it to the point they should have the Shot Creator signature skill. Wade, Kobe, Rose, Pierce etc, those guys are elite space makers that result in higher percentage of makes. Amare may try to do it from time to time, but he's not elite at it by any means. Athletic or not, Amare is a prototypical stand still jump shooter.

# 182 stillfeelme @ 09/10/12 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Maybe they also give shot creator to guys who can make their own looks off of post moves and not just off the dribble.. If so I can see Amar'e with this, not as much last season but when looking back over his career.. He actually looked very good with the Knicks before Melo arrived and his "shot creating" post repertoire could be much improved after working with Hakeem.

Hmm I guess there is a chance they give him that. Bosh/Aldridge will have it as well then. I guess anyone that uses a jab step on jump shots can have it.

# 183 ojandpizza @ 09/12/12 09:55 AM
^ I didn't mean that I would give Amar'e the shot creator skill... The guy a few posts back said he already had it, so I was just trying to justify 2Ks reason for giving it to him

# 184 ojandpizza @ 09/12/12 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
Wouldn't that be better represented with tendancies though?
Good point.. When watching the newly released game play videos I saw a few missed oops.. Maybe players with the oop skill have a greater ability of the play succeeding.. Tendancies wouldn't increase the chances of the play working, just the number of times it was attempted.. Who knows, I just hope when the game comes out the skills haven't been over used..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.