Home
FIFA 13 News Post

EA SPORTS FIFA SOCCER 13 SOUNDTRACK POWERED BY
50 INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR & BREAKTHROUGH ARTISTS

Unprecedented Gold & Platinum Roster Features deadmau5,
Bloc Party, Flo Rida with Lil’ Wayne, Matisyahu, Kasabian, and Top Indie Acts

Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) today unveiled the complete music track listing for EA SPORTS™ FIFA Soccer 13, featuring a mix of genre-spanning music from 50 Gold/Platinum superstars and breakthrough artists representing 12 countries from around the globe. The soundtrack reflects the passion and intensity of FIFA Soccer gameplay while defining the sound of the upcoming season for sports fans worldwide.

“Our FIFA soundtracks are yearly opportunities to showcase a global roster of breakthrough artists from multiple genres,” said Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music and Marketing at EA. “For FIFA 13, we wanted to take that excitement to the next level by adding major star power, top indie acts, and more songs than ever before.”

The FIFA Soccer 13 soundtrack delivers music from artists that include Flo Rida featuring Lil Wayne, Bloc Party, Kasabian, Two Door Cinema Club and Matisyahu, along with such internationally award-winning indie acts as Metric, Santigold, Passion Pit, The Chevin, Hadouken!, Wretch 32 and Band Of Horses. The soundtrack also features global breakthrough artists that include Brazil’s Zemaria; Youngblood Hawke, Imagine Dragons, Walk The Moon and Fitz & The Tantrums from the U.S.; Sweden’s Miike Snow and The Royal Concept, Britain’s Animal Kingdom, The Heavy and Bastille; Germany’s Kraftklub; UK/Spain’s Crystal Fighters; Canada’s Young Empires; Australia’s Atlas Genius and The Presets; France’s Madeon; New Zealand’s Kimbra; and Chile’s Astro.

"We're thrilled for 'Ghosts' to be a part of the FIFA Soccer 13 soundtrack, and we look forward to playing the track live for FIFA fans somewhere soon,” said The Presets.

“FIFA is by far the most addictive game we play on the tour bus and when we’re at home,” said The Enemy. “It’s a great game to play with your mates and drive them crazy when you beat them, and it’s even better when your song comes on after the match.”

The FIFA Soccer 13 demo for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system, and PC, will launch around the world beginning September 11.

To listen to a selection of artists from the FIFA 13 soundtrack visit this link.

Band - Song
  • Animal Kingdom - Get Away With It
  • Ashtar Command - Mark IV feat. Joshua Radin
  • Astro - Panda
  • Atlas Genius - If So
  • Band Of Horses - Feud
  • Bastille - Weight Of Living, Part 2
  • Bloc Party - We Are Not Good People
  • Cali - Outta My Mind
  • Clement Marfo & The Frontline - Us Against The World
  • Crystal Fighters - Follow
  • deadmau5 feat. Gerard Way - Professional Griefers
  • Django Django - Hail Bop
  • Duologue - Get Out While You Can
  • Elliphant - TeKKno Scene feat. Adam Kanyama
  • Featurecast - Got That Fire (Oh La Ha) (feat. Pugs Atomz)
  • Fitz And The Tantrums - Spark
  • Flo Rida feat. Lil Wayne - Let It Roll, Part 2
  • Foreign Beggars & Bare Noise - See The Light
  • Hadouken! - Bliss Out
  • Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World
  • Jagwar Ma - What Love
  • Kasabian - Club Foot
  • Jonathan Boulet - You're A Animal
  • Kimbra - Come Into My head
  • Kitten - G#
  • Kraftklub - Eure Madchen
  • Ladyhawke - Black White & Blue
  • Madeon - Finale
  • Matisyahu - Searchin
  • Metric - Speed The Collapse
  • Miike Snow - Paddling Out
  • Passion Pit - I'll Be Alright
  • Reptar - Sweet Sipping Soda
  • Reverend And The Makers - Shine The Light
  • Rock Mafia - Fly Or Die
  • The Royal Concept - Goldrushed
  • Royal Teeth - Wild
  • Santigold - Big Mouth
  • St. Lucia - September
  • Stepdad - Jungles
  • The Chevin - Champion
  • The Enemy - Saturday
  • The Heavy - Don’t Say Nothing
  • The Presets - Ghosts
  • Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone
  • Walk The Moon - Quesadilla
  • Wretch 32 - Blur
  • Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running
  • Young Empires - Rain Of Gold
  • Zemaria - Past 2

Game: FIFA Soccer 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
FIFA Soccer 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dynastium @ 09/06/12 04:46 PM
Hoping some UK grime would be on there... perhaps another year.

# 2 KG @ 09/06/12 05:41 PM
I've always enjoyed the FIFA soundtracks and find myself buying a few songs on there.

# 3 RoyceDa59 @ 09/06/12 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I've always enjoyed the FIFA soundtracks and find myself buying a few songs on there.
Same here I always find a few gems on the soundtrack but Lil Wayne and Flo Rida bring the whole soundtrack down IMO they make some terrible music.

# 4 common-sense @ 09/06/12 09:44 PM
I say this every year, but FIFA soundtracks deserve Grammy's. They are always so good.

# 5 Acid @ 09/07/12 01:16 AM
I've always liked the FIFA soundtracks. Love the inclusion of Imagine Dragons, great band.

# 6 RoyceDa59 @ 09/07/12 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
I've always liked the FIFA soundtracks. Love the inclusion of Imagine Dragons, great band.
PES 2013 ironically have that exact song on their playlist I heard it in the demo, really catchy song.

# 7 stizz @ 09/07/12 03:48 AM
It's pretty crazy that there are a couple of Kiwi songs on there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.