Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, featuring the new uniforms, right here.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has been updated. The teams included in the free uniform pack are Arkansas, Northwestern, Texas A&M, Missouri, Rutgers, Oregon, Eastern Michigan, Mississippi State, FIU, Washington and Arizona.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has also added the Adidas Strategy Pack, which includes the uniforms Michigan wore in their game against Alabama and uniforms Notre Dame wore against Navy last week. These specific Adidas jerseys can be had for 80 Microsoft points.

These uniforms are available now for 360 and on September 18th for PS3.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 421 Real Talk @ 12/05/12 02:49 PM
So no talk about how they added new uniforms to the game yesterday. I am starting to think EA and Nike have some type of licensing issues because in every EA game they never seem to update Nike products like they should even in Fifa they never update nike products as they should even though they update adidas and under armour products more than anything. Think something more is to it because EA never talks about it

# 422 Pezell04x @ 12/05/12 03:10 PM
@EANCAAFootball
Under Armor Uniform Pack #1 is available now on Xbox 360 in the #NCAAFootball13 Uniform Store, feat. alternates for Hawaii and B.C. (80 MSP)

# 423 UHDrew @ 12/05/12 03:41 PM
No UH alt ???? Hmmmmmm

# 424 Gary85 @ 12/06/12 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJT
I created the new Utah State uniforms if anyone cares. I'll get the roster later.

EA needs to add another set of pants to team builder.
What's your roster name? Do you have uniforms for othere schools too like NC, GT, Duke, Utah, ect.??

# 425 Gary85 @ 12/06/12 04:35 PM
-BUMP- for DJT roster name

# 426 CoffeyN @ 12/06/12 04:53 PM
Its just TeamBuilder teams...PM him. No need to bump this for that.

# 427 Gary85 @ 12/06/12 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
Its just TeamBuilder teams...PM him. No need to bump this for that.
I tried to....but it wouldn't let me.

# 428 MrOctober430 @ 12/20/12 03:53 PM
I sold NCAA 13 but plan on getting it again with Madden when price drops after the holidays.

Can anyone confirm what uniforms were updated in all packs?

# 429 coogrfan @ 12/20/12 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
I sold NCAA 13 but plan on getting it again with Madden when price drops after the holidays.

Can anyone confirm what uniforms were updated in all packs?
To date:
  • free uniform update pack (new home and aways for TAMU, Arkansas, Mizzou, Rutgers, Northwestern, Oregon, Eastern Michigan, Miss State, FIU, corr'd uni's for Washington and Arizona);
  • Adidas Strategy pack 1 (Michigan, Notre Dame);
  • Adidas Strategy pack 2 (Nebraska, Wisconsin, Notre Dame);
  • Adidas Strategy pack 3 (UCLA, 2 diff Miss State);
  • Under Armour pack 1 (Boston College, Hawaii);
  • Under Armour pack 2 (Texas Tech, South Carolina, 2 diff Maryland);
  • Under Armour pack 3 (Maryland, Temple, Northwestern)

# 430 MrOctober430 @ 12/20/12 10:41 PM
Thanks man!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.