Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, featuring the new uniforms, right here.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has been updated. The teams included in the free uniform pack are Arkansas, Northwestern, Texas A&M, Missouri, Rutgers, Oregon, Eastern Michigan, Mississippi State, FIU, Washington and Arizona.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has also added the Adidas Strategy Pack, which includes the uniforms Michigan wore in their game against Alabama and uniforms Notre Dame wore against Navy last week. These specific Adidas jerseys can be had for 80 Microsoft points.

These uniforms are available now for 360 and on September 18th for PS3.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 lsutigernosaint @ 09/06/12 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krildog
That wasn't even the helmet they wore on Saturday! They wore the new default shiny one that debuted midseason last year and looks like **** in the game when you play at night.
Very aware. Just saying it looks better than their default. No need for the excamations points, bub.

# 42 Ramminyou @ 09/06/12 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983
Are Missouri's alternate gold jerseys and alternate black helmet included in the update?

Didn't see them in any of the screenshots.
I asked earlier in another thread and multiple people said yes. I haven't seen screens of them yet though.

# 43 BCJMU99 @ 09/06/12 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UHDrew
No UH!!!? Wtf
They update Eastern Michigan but not UVA...wtf...

# 44 Pezell04x @ 09/06/12 03:05 PM
Those complaining about their team not being included, relax. Both of my teams have new uniforms and weren't included. Yes it sucks, but EA will be rolling out all the new uniforms. No need to complain about it and clutter this thread up.

# 45 TDenverFan @ 09/06/12 03:05 PM
80 pts for 2 unis is a lot cheaper then I expected. Well done EA.

# 46 vanderbiltfan87 @ 09/06/12 03:06 PM
No Vanderbilt. Guess VU didn't get word to EA early enough that they were using new uniforms this season.

# 47 infablak @ 09/06/12 03:06 PM
Quote:
Are Missouri's alternate gold jerseys and alternate black helmet included in the update?

Didn't see them in any of the screenshots.

# 48 leathrneck34 @ 09/06/12 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
You do know that this has absolutely nothing to do with EA and 100% to do with Sony
I didn't specify who was responsible, only that whoever is responsible can kiss my *** and I'm done with all the patching problems and the uni problem just put it over the edge. Not to mention my light's in the stadiums still look like they aren't on and M13 physics killed my experience with the Ncaa gameplay lol.

# 49 Ramminyou @ 09/06/12 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infablak

It's going to be a long week and a half.

# 50 leathrneck34 @ 09/06/12 03:11 PM
It may only be a week and a half but there is no reason why one system can have them and the other not ! Sony has no reason to be holding this up and technically it's been over a month and a half wait on these.

These default Uni's should have been shipped with the game...

# 51 speedy43 @ 09/06/12 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infablak

Those look sick! I know who my next dynasty team is going to be.

# 52 Bushido @ 09/06/12 03:17 PM
Hopefully the Florida State cleats and garnet socks are in the next uniform update patch.

Love the Oregon uniforms since I am the Ducks in an online dynasty.

# 53 Ronizzle @ 09/06/12 03:19 PM
Are EMU alt helmets and unis in the update too?

# 54 XxXCOCOxMISTXxX @ 09/06/12 03:19 PM
Missouri vs Rutgers
Texas A&M vs Arkansas

# 55 w00dy Hayezz @ 09/06/12 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leathrneck34
It may only be a week and a half but there is no reason why one system can have them and the other not ! Sony has no reason to be holding this up and technically it's been over a month and a half wait on these.

These default Uni's should have been shipped with the game...
The schools didn't get them to EA in time, so you can add them with the list of people to blame when you go trade the game in.

# 56 infablak @ 09/06/12 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronizzle
Are EMU alt helmets and unis in the update too?

# 57 Bigsheen @ 09/06/12 03:31 PM
Any news on if Penn States modifications to their jerseys will get in an update sooner or later?

Sure it's not anything compared to what some teams have done, but it is arguably one of the most notable changes just because names have never been on the back of a penn state jersey. I really hope they dont overlook them.

# 58 toine2983 @ 09/06/12 03:36 PM
Shouldn't Mizzou's new away jersey look like this:

Instead of this:

Or did Mizzou tweak it after they were first unveiled?

# 59 Ramminyou @ 09/06/12 03:40 PM
Quote:
Shouldn't Mizzou's new away jersey look like this:

Instead of this:

Or did Mizzou tweak it after they were first unveiled?
Other than the color looking a little off on the shoulders, due in part at least to the lighting, what are you seeing different?

Actually the color of the shoulders is correct. I just went back and looked at a photo from when they unveiled the unis during the Spring Game, and it looks right. I'm not sure what you are seeing.

# 60 franch1se @ 09/06/12 03:47 PM
has EA said how many uniform packs they plan to release?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.