Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, featuring the new uniforms, right here.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has been updated. The teams included in the free uniform pack are Arkansas, Northwestern, Texas A&M, Missouri, Rutgers, Oregon, Eastern Michigan, Mississippi State, FIU, Washington and Arizona.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has also added the Adidas Strategy Pack, which includes the uniforms Michigan wore in their game against Alabama and uniforms Notre Dame wore against Navy last week. These specific Adidas jerseys can be had for 80 Microsoft points.

These uniforms are available now for 360 and on September 18th for PS3.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 laxman490 @ 09/06/12 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
Other than the color looking a little off on the shoulders, due in part at least to the lighting, what are you seeing different?

Actually the color of the shoulders is correct. I just went back and looked at a photo from when they unveiled the unis during the Spring Game, and it looks right. I'm not sure what you are seeing.
The pants are light instead of dark, but that could've been a custom uniform. Also the numbers on the top of the shoulders, but they could be there just cant see them.

Now, finally the Arizona fans can shut up about their uniforms. lol

# 62 toine2983 @ 09/06/12 03:51 PM
Quote:
Other than the color looking a little off on the shoulders, due in part at least to the lighting, what are you seeing different?

Actually the color of the shoulders is correct. I just went back and looked at a photo from when they unveiled the unis during the Spring Game, and it looks right. I'm not sure what you are seeing.

The shoulders from the pics of the unveiling look like they have a black pattern on them.

In the screenshot the shoulders look plain white to me.

# 63 Ramminyou @ 09/06/12 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983

The shoulders from the pics of the unveiling look like they have a black pattern on them.

In the screenshot the shoulders look plain white to me.
Plain white? Look again. The dark color is there (and that promo pic you posted makes it look darker than it really is. In real life it is light like the in-game screen.)

# 64 fistofrage @ 09/06/12 03:54 PM
Is Notre Dame's helmet still Brown?

# 65 silver281gt @ 09/06/12 03:56 PM
No Nebraska Throwback unis.. SMH. Also why cant theey get the Big 10's jerseys right. Dont they all have the BIG patch on the right shoulder. I see they made sure the SEC's logo was on there..

# 66 Ramminyou @ 09/06/12 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxman490
The pants are light instead of dark, but that could've been a custom uniform. Also the numbers on the top of the shoulders, but they could be there just cant see them.

Now, finally the Arizona fans can shut up about their uniforms. lol
Yeah they have white and black pants and Mizzou will wear both with the away jersey.

The number looks like its there. It's blurry, but I see some yellow on top of the lineman's shoulder over Franklin's left arm.

# 67 Ronizzle @ 09/06/12 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infablak

Thanks alot for that! Think I'm starting a dynasty with them next. Do they have the white helmets as well?

# 68 Bulldawg2010 @ 09/06/12 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats85
1 question is ea planning 2 release the amazon order unis 2 store if not do ya know another way 2 get them?
As far as I'm aware of there has been no mention of the amazon jerseys. Which if you ask me, is complete bs considering they have already put gamestops pre order bonus up to be paid for. Hopefully in the next batch they will be there and hopefully it won't take a month to get something that is already on the disc to begin with.

# 69 BA2929 @ 09/06/12 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg2010
As far as I'm aware of there has been no mention of the amazon jerseys. Which if you ask me, is complete bs considering they have already put gamestops pre order bonus up to be paid for. Hopefully in the next batch they will be there and hopefully it won't take a month to get something that is already on the disc to begin with.
Maybe amazon doesn't want their pre-order bonus to be sold?

EA just can't win with some people.... SMH

# 70 Iceman87GT @ 09/06/12 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
They update Eastern Michigan but not UVA...wtf...
Eastern Michigan Got 3 new helmets, 3 new jerseys and 3 new pants, they look very different than they did last year. UVA has an orange helmet they wore in a bowl game they lost ugly in, and likely didn't bother to tell EA they were keeping it or that they plan on wearing it semi-regularly. Don't nitpick the updates and call foul when other teams you deem to be beneath you get updates before yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leathrneck34
It may only be a week and a half but there is no reason why one system can have them and the other not ! Sony has no reason to be holding this up and technically it's been over a month and a half wait on these.

These default Uni's should have been shipped with the game...
No, they shouldn't have, if the schools reported them to EA before the mid-April cutoff date then yes, but that was not the case with these. They can't put things onto a disc a month after it has gone to press or after they have wrapped up that particular area of development.

# 71 Bulldawg2010 @ 09/06/12 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Maybe amazon doesn't want their pre-order bonus to be sold?
Always a possibility. I think its more along the lines of Ea made a deal with Amazon so they have the rights to the unis for a certain amount of time. kinda like how the gears of war 3 liquid green skin was given to jack in the box for a limited time. What i dont understand is why gamestop would give up their pre order bonus if this was the case.

# 72 toine2983 @ 09/06/12 04:08 PM
Quote:
Plain white? Look again. The dark color is there (and that promo pic you posted makes it look darker than it really is. In real life it is light like the in-game screen.)

Okay I see it now, lol.

It's just so light I figured that was the HDR lighting reflecting a shadow.

My bad.

# 73 MrOctober430 @ 09/06/12 04:12 PM
Eastern Michigan? lmao why no USC or BYU updates

# 74 lsutigernosaint @ 09/06/12 04:14 PM
A few shots of some of the new uni's:

Attachment 49375

Attachment 49376

Attachment 49377

Attachment 49378

# 75 Ramminyou @ 09/06/12 04:22 PM
Looks like I'll be restarting my Mizzou dynasty come the 18th and starting a Rutgers one as well. Two best new jersey sets in my opinion.

# 76 croc500 @ 09/06/12 04:24 PM
Nice to see the new uniforms but they dont seem to serve any purpose for me since I cannot change the CPU uniform in my single player online dynasty. But at least they are updating them.

# 77 The_Wise_One @ 09/06/12 04:25 PM
ea deserves credit for adding the uniform store. Well done

# 78 mtoo22 @ 09/06/12 04:25 PM
Quote:
Looks like I'll be restarting my Mizzou dynasty come the 18th and starting a Rutgers one as well. Two best new jersey sets in my opinion.
I didn't think you had to restart for these to take effect?

# 79 thedudedominick @ 09/06/12 04:28 PM
Love that they can fix and add uniforms now. Looks like I can finally start an FIU dynasty without having to look at the god awful uniforms they used to have.

# 80 speedy43 @ 09/06/12 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
I didn't think you had to restart for these to take effect?
You don't. He probably just wants to play with the current players wearing these uniforms.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.