Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, featuring the new uniforms, right here.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has been updated. The teams included in the free uniform pack are Arkansas, Northwestern, Texas A&M, Missouri, Rutgers, Oregon, Eastern Michigan, Mississippi State, FIU, Washington and Arizona.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has also added the Adidas Strategy Pack, which includes the uniforms Michigan wore in their game against Alabama and uniforms Notre Dame wore against Navy last week. These specific Adidas jerseys can be had for 80 Microsoft points.

These uniforms are available now for 360 and on September 18th for PS3.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 goblue1523 @ 09/06/12 09:46 PM
Where are NIU's black uni's? They only started wearing them on week 8 of last year. C'mon EA. Thats the only way you are getting my money.

# 142 infablak @ 09/06/12 09:51 PM
Really looking forward to Central Michigan being put it in so I can make the switch and coach in the MAC. Their new uni's are pretty sick. Plus they are a 1* right now in my dynasty (2033), so that will make it even better- sticking with them for 6 years.

# 143 BadAssHskr @ 09/06/12 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHusker13
So I'm assuming alternate jerseys (i.e. Nebraska) won't be in the uniform store until after they are worn?
That would be my assumption, wish we had them now but it makes sence for them to have to, or choose to wait until theyre actually worn.

# 144 PrettyT11 @ 09/06/12 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
you can still start a dynasty. when the uniforms are updated in the game, you'll still have access to use them. you wont have to restart or anything.

of course by the time the release is out on PS3, I'll be in dynasty year 4 with Oregon, which will likely in real life be getting another uniform set then. Oregon cant keep a uniform template for longer than 3 years. lol.
I know I can start one I was saying I won't want too now after seeing the new ones that was added. I like the new set better and don't want to use the old one now that all the new ones will be in.

# 145 Yung Goat 404 @ 09/06/12 10:59 PM
Arkansas jerseys are just sick. Good job on that EA

# 146 legendkiller5 @ 09/06/12 11:23 PM
Anyone else getting the 'currently unavailable' error message in the uniform store?

Edit: nvm, it's working now.

The great thing about Mizzou's unis is they mesh very nicely with their pro combats from a few years ago.

# 147 superxero27 @ 09/06/12 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmizzou852
And what excuse do you have for TCU? Still no new uniform. How long have people been waiting for that? I dont care that much about uniforms. Ill play without them. But if your gonna release them do it for everyone and not just 360. If you have to submit the DLC earlier then do it. EA has had these uniforms done for at least a month and a half. And if they cant get new uniform in after April. Something is wrong. The uniform is probably the easiest thing to implement.
I believe you missed a very important word, that word being "SOLELY."

I'm not "making excuses", the point that you and others continue to miss is that while EA does bear blame in some cases (like with TCU) but NOT in all cases, like with Mizzou and some of the new unis that were released over the summer.

That's it.

# 148 TarHeelPhenom @ 09/06/12 11:39 PM
EA if you are listening...UNC will be donning WHITE HELMETS this year!

# 149 Pike1302 @ 09/06/12 11:45 PM
I saw some pics of Arkansas' new unis in the game .... Can anyone confirm that the new white helmets are in the game as well?

Thanks!

# 150 turbodc4teg @ 09/06/12 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach0105
They do not. At least not Tennessee or Alabama (the two that I checked).

I was kind of hoping they would sneak in a couple updates like that in the first package. They also need to fix UT's numbers on the shoulder instead of the sleeve and we should have the orange around the collar of the aways. Small gripe but it still bugs me.
south carolina doesnt have the new sec patches either

# 151 jakeywakey911 @ 09/07/12 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike1302
I saw some pics of Arkansas' new unis in the game .... Can anyone confirm that the new white helmets are in the game as well?

Thanks!
Yes they're in the game pretty sweet looking too!

# 152 nivek64 @ 09/07/12 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
No UVA orange helmets (in which they are wearing AGAIN this week vs. Penn State). What. A. Joke!
I believe that they will get those orange helmets in the next store upload. Va tech has new turkey legs on their white helmets coming. and don't forget teams will have new wounded warrior jerseys this year as well. Give it time.

# 153 noplace @ 09/07/12 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
No Nebraska Throwback unis.. SMH. Also why cant theey get the Big 10's jerseys right. Dont they all have the BIG patch on the right shoulder. I see they made sure the SEC's logo was on there..
Seen the patch on the NW unis but not sure about the rest. Im sure EA will miss this because its not the SEC or Oregon... Small detail like this matters

# 154 UHDrew @ 09/07/12 01:52 AM
Wish UH was fixed

# 155 paulmana @ 09/07/12 02:14 AM
Where are those threats now

# 156 kingsofthevalley @ 09/07/12 06:40 AM
Did facemasks and other equipment upgrades come with this?

# 157 ndfan1993 @ 09/07/12 07:21 AM
It still boggles my mind the second billing that this game gets on the PS3.

# 158 cyclone2426 @ 09/07/12 08:35 AM
Wow, in the podcast, he says ".....Arkansas, home and away, and the alternate dark blue jersey and pants........"

How you get Arkansas and dark blue in the same sentence is beyond me LOL

# 159 christopher5 @ 09/07/12 09:11 AM
What helmet is ND wearing in this update? They were wearing the new golden dome in the Navy dame.

# 160 notoriouzwun @ 09/07/12 09:48 AM
I'm wondering why Georgia Techs were left off.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.