Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Pre-game rituals are in NBA 2K13. In this screenshot, it shows Ronnie2K performing a handstand.

Quote:
New to NBA 2K13 MyCAREER- Pre-game rituals! Ronnie2K can choose how he wants to make his presence known before the game begins. Who needs to toss chalk when you can perform a handstand?

Source - NBA 2K Facebook

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 XenoZograscope @ 09/06/12 09:44 PM
Never been a huge fan of My Player/My Career, but I guess I'll give it a shot this year...maybe lol.

# 42 23 @ 09/06/12 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drose_fan
Hahaha my bad I didn't know yall was so serious about my player.... I guess that's the biggest thing in 2k these days....excuse me for caring about the gameplay how foolish of me

What happens is you start trolling when you start doing this in every single unrelated thread so this is a warning for you

Stop it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

# 43 I Djm @ 09/06/12 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlackProdigy
Lol you was satisfied with those videos 0_o

no it was only so much you can take out of it. im waiting til i see some actual gameplay from users who know how to play

# 44 saaddzz @ 09/06/12 11:09 PM
O man thats sick. This game will be a blast and way better than 2k12.

# 45 Colts18 @ 09/06/12 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionowut
This hand stand ritual isn't too bad, I'm happy we can purchase our own rituals. That's a plus, imo.
Come on man, you don't have to force yourself to be nice. That joint is terrible

# 46 Ionowut @ 09/06/12 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
Come on man, you don't have to force yourself to be nice. That joint is terrible
I'm not forcing myself, I think creating your own pre-game ritual is pretty neat. The hand stand wasn't too bad, I would prefer something different but I'll see what other rituals are available when it comes out.

# 47 BRxSKINSx @ 09/06/12 11:32 PM
Not blown away by this... But it's good to see they're focusing on My Player the Player more this year... I hope some better commentary comes along with it though.... Can't wait to get the FULL DETAILS about My Player/Career....

# 48 aaronlon446 @ 09/06/12 11:40 PM
I've seen screens of them and others have said they are

# 49 KyotoCarl @ 09/06/12 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronlon446
I've seen screens of them and others have said they are
They are what?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

# 50 Norris_Cole @ 09/06/12 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saaddzz
O man thats sick. This game will be a blast and way better than 2k12.
Is this sarcasm?

# 51 lv2bll @ 09/07/12 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 718_R3loaded
This is gonna be my Pre Game Ritual

# 52 THE YAMA @ 09/07/12 12:44 AM
This "MyCareer" mode is sounding better and better with each detail they are announcing. Seems extremely detailed!

# 53 cj54 @ 09/07/12 12:57 AM
All these new features are great but does anyone know if things like cpu team management, simulated stats and progression have been fixed?

# 54 FLAWDAxBALLA954 @ 09/07/12 02:09 AM
Can somebody tell me the big deal with assoc. mode? Im not trying to talk bad about it but i really wanna kno?

# 55 paulmana @ 09/07/12 02:26 AM
How about they get Arena Intro music to work.

# 56 JwP23 @ 09/07/12 02:50 AM
Nice addition indeed.

# 57 Julion07 @ 09/07/12 03:02 AM
Everytime 2k adds something ppl come and complain the small things does matter we have to play this for a year remember? If you dnt like what their adding go look at nba live and buy that I bet you coming running back apologizing. Smh at you ppl who cry about every announcement

# 58 jreezy18 @ 09/07/12 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj54
All these new features are great but does anyone know if things like cpu team management, simulated stats and progression have been fixed?
I hope so. It was still weird last year. Better than NBA 2K11 but not by a lot.

# 59 Julion07 @ 09/07/12 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
I really don't understand the complaining and nitpicking. 2k is just expanding My Player, being that it's one of their most popular modes. Adding this doesn't hurt anything what so ever.

We all know will get more info on other modes within the next couple of weeks. And you can tell that they attempted to improve gameplay by looking at the Gamescon vids. Also the guys from the teamup event said that they improved in a lot of areas gameplay wise.

Really!!! What's the big deal about adding your own pre-game ritual to My Player? There really isn't a reason to complain about this at all. I personally appreciate what 2k is adding to 2k13.

Things are look good. Hopefully this game is a major improvement over 2k12. It sure looks like it is.
Well said..

# 60 Norris_Cole @ 09/07/12 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
I really don't understand the complaining and nitpicking. 2k is just expanding My Player, being that it's one of their most popular modes. Adding this doesn't hurt anything what so ever.

We all know will get more info on other modes within the next couple of weeks. And you can tell that they attempted to improve gameplay by looking at the Gamescon vids. Also the guys from the teamup event said that they improved in a lot of areas gameplay wise.

Really!!! What's the big deal about adding your own pre-game ritual to My Player? There really isn't a reason to complain about this at all. I personally appreciate what 2k is adding to 2k13.

Things are look good. Hopefully this game is a major improvement over 2k12. It sure looks like it is.
I'll explain it to you, some people believes they should focus in fixing a lot of more important things like online (online leagues were glitched and basically an useless game mode) or association (too many glitches made it unplayable after a couple of seasons), and even fix other my player things like the trade logic, coach logic , cpu AI, etc before adding ridiculous things like your my player being able to do a handstand or chose his suit before the game

I don't think is too hard to understand, the point is valid and I agree with it

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.