Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 1 arrives tomorrow morning for Play Now (offline/online). The rosters for Connected Careers arrives early next week.

These Madden NFL 13 rosters reflect the final 53 man rosters of all 32 NFL teams, no rating changes have been made.

UPDATE: So it seems, some Madden NFL 13 ratings were adjusted.
  • Russell Wilson goes up from 74 to 76 OVR
  • Richard Sherman's press rating is going up
  • Cam Newton's consistency rating is going up
  • Blaine Gabbert's overall rating will be going up, no number was given
  • Victor Cruz will NOT get a "DROP" in ratings... Drops open passes trait will not be adjusted. (at least for this week)
  • Jarrett Boykin ratings are going up (rookie WR for the Packers)
Quote:
The update will be available for download on the Xbox 360 and PS3 on Saturday morning. The update will reflect the final 53 man rosters of all 32 NFL teams.

The initial 75 man preseason rosters that were released with Madden NFL 13 will continue to be available for offline and online Connected Careers so that fans who want to manage the final roster of their team can do so. Final 53 man rosters will also be made available early next week for offline and online Connected Careers giving users the choice to use either roster when starting their Connected Careers experience.

There are over 700+ transactions that went into this massive update. NFL teams had to cut down from 90 to 53, so safe to say there is a lot of player movement reflected in this roster update.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 informan @ 09/08/12 10:20 AM
Thanks to Operationsports for posting the updates. Too bad the EA people didn't include an ratings changes like they did all last year.

# 42 mkharsh33 @ 09/08/12 10:26 AM
Spent some time reading the EA boards this morning. Donny taking some bigtime heat yet again, as players are missing and a lot of screwed up stuff. I just don't get EA at all... The mistakes being made by a company being paid for this stuff don't come close to what we provide here for free, and usually get it out more quickly. SMH...

# 43 aikitim @ 09/08/12 10:36 AM
still no Adawale Ojomo on the giants
no Johnson Bademosi on the Browns.....

I'm sure there are a bunch more but those are the two I was looking for in the update - every team has a 53 man roster? Who is in the real players spots? smh

# 44 CSL @ 09/08/12 11:35 AM
I honestly wouldn't mind if this wasn't the guy's job that he is paid to do. When it has been seen over the years that random people doing it for free are willing and capable of doing a better and more comprehensive job and this guy does it for a living and hasn't done the best of jobs for a couple of years now, it's kind of inexcusable.

# 45 CT Pitbull @ 09/08/12 11:40 AM
no rating love for Bears WR Alshon Jeffery huh? wow. another note not ratings related but certainly roster related...

CB Charles Tillman STILL needs LONG dreads
CB Tim Jennings STILL needs LONG dreads

come on EA/Donny/ whoever does the appearances, these are our starting cornerbacks and Tillman is a pro-bowler. Please fix them. Thanks

# 46 RandyBass @ 09/08/12 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vstro
So what are the chances that the depth chart updates for CCM (when those rosters are updated) will stay. For example will Jake Locker, Ryan Tannehill and Russel Wilson be starters?
Forgot about Locker too, as I think Hasselbeck is rated higher. As for Tannehill, are any QBs rated higher than him on the Dolphins?

Well, as has been noted, taking this out of gamer's hands maybe not the best idea.

# 47 N O Geaux Getta @ 09/08/12 12:58 PM
edit : nvm... did a comparison on my own.

# 48 RandyBass @ 09/08/12 08:03 PM
So if the roster update they released today is the same one for CC due next week, which I assume it is, you got Wilson, Locker, Tannehill, and Weeden... All set to start, with higher rated QBs behind them on the depth charts.

So unless I'm missing something all four of those guys will not be starting in CC unless their respective teams are user controlled. And if that's the case, pretty lame effort here.

# 49 ImaGamer_OS @ 09/08/12 09:01 PM
Roster Update

I love the update forthcoming for CMM though PLEASE ADD the ability to edit numbers for our teams. I cannot cop signing a player and have him run on out with the same # as a team-mate.

The "little things" make very good games great.

# 50 prey2god @ 09/09/12 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
No kidding. I actually refuse to play against them just cuz he looks stupid. Mean how fresking hard is it to just change his body? Oh wait, it probably would break the whole game if they did that...

I've actually have gotten rosters pretty straight on my own. Just about every player now actually has their right number and right team.

If I could do that over a day and a half... Why can't they?

Just give me my editing ability back... Numbers only at this point would be appreciated.
But you guys! If they bring back editing, it's going to totally mess up the ccm!!! Remember! Progammers can do just so much programming geez!

# 51 criscarter @ 10/05/12 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
So if the roster update they released today is the same one for CC due next week, which I assume it is, you got Wilson, Locker, Tannehill, and Weeden... All set to start, with higher rated QBs behind them on the depth charts.

So unless I'm missing something all four of those guys will not be starting in CC unless their respective teams are user controlled. And if that's the case, pretty lame effort here.
Sometimes the better QB sits on the bench in favor of the young guy.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.