Home
Forza Horizon News Post

Check out the latest Forza Horizon video.

Quote:
Welcome to the first episode of our “Forza Horizon – Behind the Scenes” video series! Over the next few weeks leading up to the release of Forza Horizon starting on Oct. 23, we will be lifting the curtain on the making of the biggest racing game of the year! Here, in the inaugural episode, we introduce you to some of the creators of the game and talk about what makes Forza Horizon such an incredible new expression of the Forza series. You’ll learn about the world of Forza Horizon's Colorado, the unadulterated joy that is night racing, and lots of other cool details to whet your appetite for the game.

Game: Forza HorizonReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 7 - View All
Forza Horizon Videos
Member Comments
# 1 THE YAMA @ 09/08/12 09:15 AM
This game looks really good. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

# 2 lnin0 @ 09/08/12 10:13 AM
Forza DNA in an open world racing game. Finally the lifeless science project that is Forza is getting a soul. I cannot wait.

Insane head on crash at 2:05. High speed crashes are something Forza has failed to simulate realistically. This crash looks brutal and real and since the devs have spoke out against using cars as weapons I don't expect this stuff to be over exaggerated like in a Burnout game.

Miles and miles of dirt roads. Day/Night cycles with night racing! Weaving in and out of traffic. This maybe a culmination of all the great Microsoft racers in one fantastic game.

# 3 jreezy18 @ 09/08/12 03:31 PM
Looking good. I may have to pick this up.

# 4 colkilla @ 09/08/12 08:53 PM
How many cars will the game have?

# 5 DetailsMakeTheGame @ 09/10/12 11:08 AM
looks good

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.