Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

As always, Shady uses the NBA 2K12 Ultimate Base roster, for PC ONLY..

You can pick up the PC version of NBA 2K12 for $19.99, at Amazon.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 MeTsFaN719 @ 09/13/12 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pristy
media comparison????? Really dude, check the video.........can't forget the jersey number changes.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g7sfHuPMjg

and this is just a sample....and this is the main reason why many people don't like him.
The guy was getting Jordan comparisons when he was in HIGH SCHOOL. Yeah, I think its safe to say the media created the comparison.

And shame on Kobe for falling down, Jordan did it first! You seriously believe Kobe was waiting for an opportunity to fall down so he can imitate the way Jordan did it? Give me a break.

# 82 Pristy @ 09/13/12 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTsFaN719
The guy was getting Jordan comparisons when he was in HIGH SCHOOL. Yeah, I think its safe to say the media created the comparison.

And shame on Kobe for falling down, Jordan did it first! You seriously believe Kobe was waiting for an opportunity to fall down so he can imitate the way Jordan did it? Give me a break.

So U just ignore everything else in the video, and point out things that we know he couldn't imitate like falling down. And Phil was talking about the way Kobe develop and patterned his game after MJ on the playground and brought it over to the NBA.

# 83 MeTsFaN719 @ 09/13/12 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pristy
So U just ignore everything else in the video, and point out things that we know he couldn't imitate like falling down. And Phil was talking about the way Kobe develop and patterned his game after MJ on the playground and brought it over to the NBA.
I didn't even realize it was a long video, thought it just showed that part because that's the screenshot before its played. I'm on my phone so I didn't feel like playing it on here and just commented on that.

But of course he learned some things from #23. You're telling me that justifies some of the outrageous standards set for him? You think Jordan didn't pattern his game after those before him? That's how this game works. There will be guys coming up who have patterned their games after Kobe or LBJ soon.

# 84 Pristy @ 09/13/12 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTsFaN719
I didn't even realize it was a long video, thought it just showed that part because that's the screenshot before its played. I'm on my phone so I didn't feel like playing it on here and just commented on that.

But of course he learned some things from #23. You're telling me that justifies some of the outrageous standards set for him? You think Jordan didn't pattern his game after those before him? That's how this game works. There will be guys coming up who have patterned their games after Kobe or LBJ soon.

Kobe is on a whole different level with imitating. More like mimicking, if you ask me.

# 85 MeTsFaN719 @ 09/13/12 10:01 PM
LOL okay, I'm done arguing with MJ nuthuggers. You guys don't even present arguments, just hate-filled commentary. Sad thing is I'm not even saying Kobe is superior!

Too funny.

# 86 Thunder Storm @ 09/13/12 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule of Two
Imitation at a much less efficient level.
Most of his career he's been in the 45% range, I hate how new/shallow NBA fans will remember him for his last years in the league.

# 87 MeTsFaN719 @ 09/13/12 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
Most of his career he's been in the 45% range, I hate how new/shallow NBA fans will remember him for his last years in the league.
You're dealing with simple minded folks here. They're just looking at basic statistics, and the sad thing is they don't even know there are better ones out there to gauge a player's efficiency. I believe Bryant's true shooting percentage is like .3 less than Jordan's for his career.

# 88 MeTsFaN719 @ 09/13/12 10:37 PM
Quote:
Definately not new. Watched Jordan's entire career.

If 45% is so special why aren't we comparing Melo to Jordan? Because he wasn't fortunate enough to be on the right team? Please...
LMAO. I can't, I really can't. This stuff is too funny.

# 89 Thunder Storm @ 09/13/12 10:49 PM
Quote:
Definately not new. Watched Jordan's entire career.

If 45% is so special why aren't we comparing Melo to Jordan? Because he wasn't fortunate enough to be on the right team? Please...
From what I've gauged of this post, you seem to be implying that Melo could have replicated Kobe's career accomplishments by having the same team mates.

yikes.

# 90 MeTsFaN719 @ 09/13/12 10:56 PM
Quote:
They both like hogging the ball and shooting in volume so why not?Kobe is a better defender but that's where it ends.
Dude, just stop, please. You're embarrassing yourself. Everyone please run as far as you could from this thread, your basketball IQ will become nonexistant after reading some of these shenanigans. Wow. And I thought I'd seen it all...

# 91 MeTsFaN719 @ 09/13/12 11:04 PM
Quote:
Well, my arguments seem about on par with all of the Kobe tards running rampant around here. I can do this all day.
You can't be any older than 14.

# 92 MeTsFaN719 @ 09/13/12 11:09 PM
Quote:
You got me! I'm only 14.
I really, really hope that's the case.

# 93 MeTsFaN719 @ 09/13/12 11:21 PM
Quote:
LMAO that was a good one.

# 94 Culture Rot @ 11/17/15 01:18 AM
Amazing grahpics

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.