Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 TJ820 @ 09/10/12 03:30 PM
Signature Skills are

Josh Smith- Eraser,Posterizer, Post Playmaker, Interceptor

Javale Mcgee- Eraser, Highlight Film, Posterizer

Kemba Walker- Shot Creator, Ankle Breaker

# 22 Gatorfan Frank @ 09/10/12 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krodis
Kemba Walker was like the worst player in the NBA last year.

He set a record for lowest FG% in the 3 point era.

His TS% was an abysmal .464.

He was bottom 10 in RAPM.

Last on his team in 1 year Adjusted Plus-Minus (The team that was the worst in NBA history)

He is a pretty decent rebounder for his position though >.>
The NBA Insider doesn't go by those foolish stats. The NBA Insider rated Kemba based off Youtube highlights of Kemba in college.

Does this mean DJ Augustine is like an 82 now? The ratings have been ridiculously high for a lot of players, but Kemba at nearly an 80 takes the cake. I'm convinced the NBA Insider is an idiot who just rates players by the "eyeball test." It's gonna take like a month to fix his bush-league work and properly rate players and their tendencies.

# 23 djwax90 @ 09/10/12 03:35 PM
Y'all are gonna be eatin your words bout Kemba this season. Watch and learn. Breakin out this year NO DOUBT.

# 24 Ahmadab @ 09/10/12 03:41 PM
Underrating my man McGee

# 25 Jakeness23 @ 09/10/12 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymannemcee
They played my man Javale.
The man has an IQ of 48... all he can do is jump. I'd say 74 is really generous.

# 26 Kurupt_XxX @ 09/10/12 04:14 PM
wow thats high for kemba, who was by far one of the worst lottery rookies last season

# 27 RocketTMac1 @ 09/10/12 04:20 PM
Kemba is going to have a way better year this season. Who did he have to play with last year? He had a good summer league. And the game MKG played our offense had a good flow. He has Gordon, Sessions, MKG, Jeff Taylor on the wing with him this year. Last year he had no one but that corps called Corey Maggette.

I'm not saying we are going to make the playoffs or even not be a lottery team. But we will be competitive and Kemba will prove his doubters wrong.

# 28 KB2009Champ @ 09/10/12 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Kemba is going to have a way better year this season. Who did he have to play with last year? He had a good summer league. And the game MKG played our offense had a good flow. He has Gordon, Sessions, MKG, Jeff Taylor on the wing with him this year. Last year he had no one but that corps called Corey Maggette.

I'm not saying we are going to make the playoffs or even not be a lottery team. But we will be competitive and Kemba will prove his doubters wrong.
That is fine but why not wait until he actually earns that 78 rating?

# 29 ksuttonjr76 @ 09/10/12 04:25 PM
Well, it's nice to know that Roy Hibbert is going to be rated in the upper 70's .

# 30 plzwork12 @ 09/10/12 04:29 PM
Quote:

there is no excuse for shooting 37%

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

# 31 antixnette @ 09/10/12 04:36 PM
lol @ Kemba's rating. I guess.

# 32 RocketTMac1 @ 09/10/12 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plzwork12
there is no excuse for shooting 37%

His name is Paul Silas. And having defenses focused in on you knowing you and Henderson are the only threats on the court

# 33 Norris_Cole @ 09/10/12 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Well, it's nice to know that Roy Hibbert is going to be rated in the 80's .
Fixed

# 34 RocketTMac1 @ 09/10/12 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
That is fine but why not wait until he actually earns that 78 rating?
Why are people so upset about his rating when it probably relates to his skill set and his sig skills?

# 35 plzwork12 @ 09/10/12 04:43 PM
Quote:
His name is Paul Silas. And having defenses focused in on you knowing you and Henderson are the only threats on the court
Are saying he shot 37% because of Paul Silas, or because Paul shot 37%? And I believe you just said Magette was aldo a threat.

# 36 RocketTMac1 @ 09/10/12 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plzwork12
Are saying he shot 37% because of Paul Silas, or because Paul shot 37%? And I believe you just said Magette was aldo a threat.

I called Maggette a corps. And yes if Paul Silas is the coach he should put in a system that plays to your players strengths. Or atleast focus your offense around your youth. Not Maggette. Silas didn't give two licks about what was going on, on the court. It showed on the bench. Your point guard is a reflection of the coach.

# 37 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/10/12 04:50 PM
Yeah, Kemba does seem a little high. Especially when Evan Turner was revealed by Ronnie2K to be a 75 overall. Turner may not be an all-star, but he does a lot of things and he does a lot of things better than Kemba. I do expect Kemba to have a better year this year than last, but 75-76 seems more accurate, especially when compared to some of the other ratings we have seen.

McGee and Josh Smith seem fairly accurate given their various strengths and weaknesses.

Ratings, in general, do seem to be slanted a little high. Not for everyone, but there's a list of 5 or 6 that I would knock down a point or two overall, especially when we start comparing them to some of the classic players.

Need ratings lowered:

Melo
Kemba
Iggy
MEllis

Also, probably:

Amare
Granger

# 38 KB2009Champ @ 09/10/12 04:50 PM
Quote:
Why are people so upset about his rating when it probably relates to his skill set and his sig skills?
Not upset. Just trying to figure out what is going on with some of these ratings.

# 39 Thunder Storm @ 09/10/12 04:56 PM
I need to see Kemba's attributes as soon as possible lol.

McGee and JSmooth seem right on the money,and I know he's a mental midget but McGee could be a little higher imho.

# 40 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/10/12 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
I need to see Kemba's attributes as soon as possible lol.

McGee and JSmooth seem right on the money,and I know he's a mental midget but McGee could be a little higher imho.
I agree. He's got skills and freakish length and athletic ability. I could see McGee having a breakthrough year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.