Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/11/12 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmebfresh
Pau Gasol was good in 2010. Bosh still good but now is limited. He don't have to do everything no more but play his role.Some of You people keep sleeping on Bosh. I'm not a heat fan but Bosh to me is better than Gasol
They both can still play at a high level. If you saw Pau in the Olympics, you know this to be true. Likewise, if you saw the Heat without Bosh, you know how valuable he is to them. Pau has been rewarded with an 87 despite having low numbers from playing with other stars. I just hope Bosh is equally awarded with a comparable rating. He was underrated last year.

# 42 SouthBeach @ 09/11/12 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
You kidding right?Pau has better shot, pass, rebound, basketball IQ...the only thing I see Pau worst than his brother is in hustle.

Instant 4-point attribute drop.

# 43 Caveman24 @ 09/11/12 09:35 PM
im a Laker fan but this is getting crazy I wasn't expecting a 87 for Nash and Gasol

# 44 LD2k @ 09/11/12 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach

Instant 4-point attribute drop.

# 45 Norris_Cole @ 09/11/12 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Another player people want to shade Pau with is Lamarcus Alridge. He's a better offensive player than Pau now but his rebounding is average to say the least for a guy that is supposed to be a top big man and he isnt much of a shot blocker either. Not sure how guys praise big men that dont rebound or block shots like scoring 20ppg and having a nice jumper is the priority of a big man in the league. This is one of the reason why Portland will never excel on the back of LMA.
That doesn't make any sense, Have you ever heard of Dirk? He isn't a great rebounder or a shotblocker as wel... Plus I would say Aldridge is probably the only elite PF who plays decent defense regardles of not blocking too much shots

# 46 Norris_Cole @ 09/11/12 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTeezy
Dirk is often criticized for those things so how doesn't he make any sense?
Because the guy is assuming that you can't win anything with a franchise big man who can't shot blocks or rebound at an elite level. And that's totally false as you can see

# 47 Wildcats302 @ 09/11/12 09:42 PM
As a Laker fan I'm thinking this is going to be to easy to win it all on association mode just based on ratings so far...hope I'm wrong though.

Gasol is getting older but still had his 2nd highest year in assists last year and 2nd highest year in rebounds as well. I think a lot of the bashing on him comes from the last two year's playoff numbers and that is fair to me, I tend to agree with his play...not up to par IMO.

Bosh will be close to a 87 as well...I'd say 85-87 rating. The whining on that can stop.

# 48 Norris_Cole @ 09/11/12 09:48 PM
Quote:
Dirk is 7'0 lol so he gets rebounds by default name another big man like dirk that has won championships.
Aldridge is 6'11 lol. And I'm not going to do a research trough all the nba history , but it should be more than one.

Do it yourself if you really wanna now

# 49 ForeverVersatile @ 09/11/12 09:53 PM
Not sure why Ibaka is a 81 and Marc Gasol is an 83. If that's the case Marc should be an 85. Some of these ratings are off IMO.

# 50 Gramps91 @ 09/11/12 09:56 PM
Marc Gasol is right. I would make Pau one point lower and Ibaka one point higher. But overall not bad at all. Really hoping the demo comes out next week.

# 51 Norris_Cole @ 09/11/12 10:01 PM
Quote:
My point exactly there isn't one
If you feel better that way. Think whatever you want

# 52 yungsta404 @ 09/11/12 10:11 PM
they probaly gave ibaka 99 defensive awareness

# 53 Thunder Storm @ 09/11/12 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
As a Laker fan I'm thinking this is going to be to easy to win it all on association mode just based on ratings so far...hope I'm wrong though.

Gasol is getting older but still had his 2nd highest year in assists last year and 2nd highest year in rebounds as well. I think a lot of the bashing on him comes from the last two year's playoff numbers and that is fair to me, I tend to agree with his play...not up to par IMO.

Bosh will be close to a 87 as well...I'd say 85-87 rating. The whining on that can stop.
Yep.

Can't use my Lakers they're too OP, gotta use my Warriors now. If I use Lakers I will feel like a Heat user in 2010.

# 54 DonWuan @ 09/11/12 10:32 PM
I could care less about the ratings prior to this release but Pau is not anywhere close to a 87. He has to much inflation in his rating and doesnt do enough to warrant being in the 85-90 range. He dropped with Bynum on team, I cant imagine what kind of drop he will have with dwight's touches.

# 55 gofresno @ 09/11/12 10:57 PM
I hope they added some new animations for Marc Gasol. The animations available just don't accurately simulate how he plays and shoots.

# 56 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/11/12 11:09 PM
Everyone is getting a 2/3 rating bump this year. Except for Kobe and Lebron

# 57 cmebfresh @ 09/11/12 11:12 PM
I hope garnett is a 86 or no lower than a 85

# 58 KB2009Champ @ 09/11/12 11:17 PM
I am starting to think that sig skills bump ratings up 2/3 rating points

# 59 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/11/12 11:18 PM
The year before he came to Mia he averaged 11 per game. Its because he is forced to play outside on offense that his off rebounds are down by half his defense reb is probably down because he decide to slim down to increase his endurance so he cant fight for position as well as he did in Toronto

# 60 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/11/12 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
The year before he came to Mia he averaged 11 per game. Its because he is forced to play outside on offense that his off rebounds are down by half his defense reb is probably down because he decide to slim down to increase his endurance so he cant fight for position as well as he did in Toronto
That is true. Link to basketball reference

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/boshch01.html

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.