Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 ultima86 @ 09/12/12 11:16 PM
Javale McGee – 74

seriously? i know they was callin him 'Can't Get Right' (LMFAO) but 74? even after he went to Denver?

switch the Gasols and Ibaka seems s lil low...maybe mid 80s

waitin to see Tony Parker. i kno im a Spurs fan, but he better be a 90/91...

# 82 SteboSSK @ 09/12/12 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima86
Javale McGee – 74

seriously? i know they was callin him 'Can't Get Right' (LMFAO) but 74? even after he went to Denver?

Why would you switch the Gasols? What is this based on? Any relevant stats to based this on? In that case that would make Marc and 87 which would be the same rating as Bynum? Is Marc Gasol as good as Bynum? Is he even better than his own brother Pau? If so based on what?

# 83 Biagas @ 09/12/12 11:57 PM
Quote:
Javale McGee – 74

i think the raatings are inflated from last yr

# 84 Norris_Cole @ 09/13/12 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Why would you switch the Gasols? What is this based on? Any relevant stats to based this on? In that case that would make Marc and 87 which would be the same rating as Bynum? Is Marc Gasol as good as Bynum? Is he even better than his own brother Pau? If so based on what?
It's ridiculous.

Pau >>> Marc every day.

And this comes from a spaniard who is tired of watching both play since they were kids

# 85 Kaanyr Vhok @ 09/13/12 01:08 AM
Quote:
Another player people want to shade Pau with is Lamarcus Alridge. He's a better offensive player than Pau now but his rebounding is average to say the least for a guy that is supposed to be a top big man and he isnt much of a shot blocker either. Not sure how guys praise big men that dont rebound or block shots like scoring 20ppg and having a nice jumper is the priority of a big man in the league. This is one of the reason why Portland will never excel on the back of LMA.
LMA suffered from a lack of rebound opportunities while playing on the slowest paced team in the league next to Camby, Oden and Pryzbilla. When Oden and Pryzbilla went down he moved to Center where he was grabbing 10 boards a game no problem. Also his quick hands help make up for his lack of blocks. He has averaged a steal a game for the last three seasons.

# 86 ultima86 @ 09/13/12 08:15 AM
Quote:
i like Pau i just think Marc is better. i honestly dont think Pau should be 83 but i do feel Marc should be higher thsn Pau...didnt realize Bynum was 87 and NO Marc is not as good as Bynum but.......................

Neither is Pau! so neither of them should be 87

# 87 SteboSSK @ 09/13/12 12:59 PM
It doesn't matter how you feel. Who is better is based on tangible things like production. Marc has never produced better than Pau. As a matter of fact, Marc's best year isn't even as good as Pau's worst season. So I'm still not getting where you come to the conclusion he is better.

# 88 ForeverVersatile @ 09/13/12 01:52 PM
Bynum still isn't that good imo, and doesn't deserve an 87.

# 89 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/13/12 02:00 PM
Quote:
You must be the only Spurs fan I know that actually likes Parker that much. I know I don't lol

I think an 84-86 suits him after his career year

# 90 FLAWDAxBALLA954 @ 09/13/12 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRiddler
To you perhaps, our little dance is over...
Awww so he owns you in the debate and you run off with your skirt between your legs?

# 91 ultima86 @ 09/13/12 07:12 PM
Quote:
Marc has never produced better than Pau. As a matter of fact, Marc's best year isn't even as good as Pau's worst season.
touche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsfuntobethespurs
You must be the only Spurs fan I know that actually likes Parker that much. I know I don't lol

I think an 84-86 suits him after his career year
not really in love with TP, moreso (*Barkley voice*) GINOBILI!!!!!!!!!! but Rondo's a 90. Rose 92. CP3 94. the only other 90 PGs would be Williams, Westbrook, and Parker

# 92 SteboSSK @ 09/13/12 07:30 PM
I think the one thing that is never brought up about Dwill is that he is a poor defender. His defensive efficiency is on par with Nash.

# 93 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/13/12 07:35 PM
Quote:
I think the one thing that is never brought up about Dwill is that he is a poor defender. His defensive efficiency is on par with Nash.
Point guard defense is not important. No point guard can't stop another one except for Payton. That's why teams go with the Bowens, Pippens and Lebrons of the world to limit their abilities

# 94 ForeverVersatile @ 09/13/12 07:38 PM
I like Marc better because he's tough and not afraid to get dirty and hustle. He has just as good of a game as Pau to me.

# 95 MeTsFaN719 @ 09/13/12 07:51 PM
Quote:
Point guard defense is not important. No point guard can't stop another one except for Payton. That's why teams go with the Bowens, Pippens and Lebrons of the world to limit their abilities
Well the removal of handchecking also has a lot to do with it. No disrespect to Payton as he is arguably the greatest defensive guard of all time, but handchecking certainly helps u to defend someone one on one. Its why point guards who can drive at will are pretty much unstoppable these days.

# 96 SteboSSK @ 09/13/12 08:04 PM
Quote:
I firmly agree but not everyone gets this but it has to be used to separate the players when comparing.

# 97 SteboSSK @ 09/13/12 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
I like Marc better because he's tough and not afraid to get dirty and hustle. He has just as good of a game as Pau to me.
That statement is asinine. How is Marc as good as Pau Gasol? Someone please give something tangible to back this up....Mar had his best season this past year and Pau had his 3rd worst and it was still much more productive. Marc is not the player Pau is.

# 98 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/14/12 12:08 AM
Quote:
That statement is asinine. How is Marc as good as Pau Gasol? Someone please give something tangible to back this up....Mar had his best season this past year and Pau had his 3rd worst and it was still much more productive. Marc is not the player Pau is.
The idea that Marc is better than Pau isn't based on anything and, frankly, just isn't true. Check the stats, watch their games, look at their win-loss records, look at their roles on the Spanish national team. Pau is, cut and dry, the better player. His passing and footwork is unmatched from his position in the game today.

I'm not even a Laker fan, but as a basketball fan, it's just ridiculous the amount of flack Pau has gotten lately. He and Bynum were not a good fit together and Pau became the third option, yet he still put up solid numbers.

All that said, I'd give Pau an 86, Marc an 83 and Ibaka an 81, so I think 2K did all right with this trio

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.