Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Check out the top 20 players in NBA 2K13.

Based off of NBA 2K13 player ratings that have already been released, ebc_baller has put together the following list of ratings.
  • Lebron (94+) Obviously
  • Howard (94+)
  • Durant 94
  • Paul 94
  • Bryant 93
  • Wade (92-93)
  • Westbrook (92-93)
  • Rose 92
  • Melo 92
  • D Williams (90-92)
  • Rondo 90
  • Love 89
  • J Smith 87
  • Duncan (87)
  • Nash 87
  • Manu (87)
  • Bynum 87
  • Iggy 87
  • Gay (87)
  • P Gasol 87
Do you agree or disagree with it?

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 drose_fan @ 09/15/12 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squentz
D.Rose is a better shooter than Westbrook
Hell D Rose is better at every aspect of the game than Westbrook.... Westbrook is better at running full speed and shooting 100 pulls up a game lol... Can you imagine if rose was on okc? Game over!

# 202 drose_fan @ 09/15/12 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick ric
Rose was the only player top ten in both assist and scoring. Rose accounted for more of his teams points(scoring & assisting) than player that MVP season. Rose was the ONLY PG and just seventh player in NBA history to average 25 ppg, 4.0 reb, 7.5 ast. Rose was the only PG to accumulate over 2000 points, 600 ast, 300 reb. Rose performed the best against the best defenses(not opinion, it was actually a stat on basketball-reference.com). He led his team back from more 4th quarter deficits than anybody. He was top three in clutch points scored.
I rest my case the man is great....Jordan like.....

# 203 drose_fan @ 09/15/12 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I live
I understand that you worship drose but get real smh he is not better in every aspect and definitely not defensively
I worship God but d rose is my favorite player so relax... But you're right Westbrook is better at passing lanes..... And...... That's about it.. I'm not being bias or funny I'm serious... Oh and he can probably throw oops better... But its hard to find stuff Westbrook is better at you have to think really hard

# 204 raiderphantom @ 09/15/12 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Check out the top 20 players in NBA 2K13.

Based off of NBA 2K13 player ratings that have already been released, ebc_baller has put together the following list of ratings.
  • Lebron (94+) Obviously
  • Howard (94+)
  • Durant 94
  • Paul 94
  • Bryant 93
  • Wade (92-93)
  • Westbrook (92-93)
  • Rose 92
  • Melo 92
  • D Williams (90-92)
  • Rondo 90
  • Love 89
  • J Smith 87
  • Duncan (87)
  • Nash 87
  • Manu (87)
  • Bynum 87
  • Iggy 87
  • Gay (87)
  • P Gasol 87
Do you agree or disagree with it?
I'm sorry but that's a terrible list. Melo, D-Will had terrible seasons and Duncan? LOL seriously? He isn't a go to scorer anymore at all. Love will always shine on the turrible t-wolves with his 44% shooting as a big man. Iggy is a 15 Ppg player. Gasol hadn't been very effective in the high post constantly, and gay isn't efficient. The top 8 are fine. I'm not so nitpicky really, but honestly these are pretty awful.

# 205 raiderphantom @ 09/15/12 06:00 AM
The spurs offense DIES without Parker. Drive n kick every play and swing the ball. He's a top 15 player or so. I'm not flipping out over a couple spots but Duncan is a role player at this point. TP is THE guy.

# 206 raiderphantom @ 09/15/12 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I live
He better defensively period.

better defender
better rebounder
better shooter (not much better)
and more durable (has he missed a game yet)

but hey he's your favorite player so I can understand why you'll just say he's better so I'm threw going back and forth
Put Rose on Okc and WB On Chi. That's how you compare. Rose has shown he can carry his team consistently. I don't believe WB can. However, I do believe WB has a better shot, is much better defensively, and doesn't have to kill his body ala Wade to score. WB has one of the best Mid range games in the league. Rose is the better attacker though.

# 207 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/15/12 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
The spurs offense DIES without Parker. Drive n kick every play and swing the ball. He's a top 15 player or so. I'm not flipping out over a couple spots but Duncan is a role player at this point. TP is THE guy.
Come on, man.

Duncan is the 3rd best center in the league. His numbers are still exactly the same as his whole career he's just playing less minutes. 2011 was a disaster but he had a comeback season of sorts. Roy Hibbert, Noah, Marc Gasol are a step below. And Garnett playing center in the playoffs was great, so if you want he's up there

Duncan and Manu have carried Parker his whole playoffs career (including this year WCF), and at age 30 he is all of the sudden a top 15? I would bet my house that he isn't gonna be the second coming of Steve Nash (in a development standpoint, of course not in play style)

# 208 raiderphantom @ 09/15/12 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsfuntobethespurs
Come on, man.

Duncan is the 3rd best center in the league. His numbers are still exactly the same as his whole career he's just playing less minutes. 2011 was a disaster but he had a comeback season of sorts. Roy Hibbert, Noah, Marc Gasol are a step below. And Garnett playing center in the playoffs was great, so if you want he's up there

Duncan and Manu have carried Parker his whole playoffs career (including this year WCF), and at age 30 he is all of the sudden a top 15? I would bet my house that he isn't gonna be the second coming of Steve Nash (in a development standpoint, of course not in play style)
I agree with a lot of points but given how the ratings are year by year and how great centers are scarce Parker was the go to guy last year and Duncan was solid(I cant say top 3) but there aren't many centers deserving of ratings That range. Even Bynum was inconsistent but I'll throw him up there. I can't sit here and say I watched 60+ spurs games like a spurs fan would but in the numerous games I did watch Parker was the playmaker, not Duncan. But ask me 2-3 years ago, TP was the third wheel and I remember when the offense ran through Tim.

# 209 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 09/15/12 06:35 AM
Quote:
I agree with a lot of points but given how the ratings are year by year and how great centers are scarce Parker was the go to guy last year and Duncan was solid(I cant say top 3) but there aren't many centers deserving of ratings That range. Even Bynum was inconsistent but I'll throw him up there. I can't sit here and say I watched 60+ spurs games like a spurs fan would but in the numerous games I did watch Parker was the playmaker, not Duncan. But ask me 2-3 years ago, TP was the third wheel and I remember when the offense ran through Tim.
The offense does go through him. You're right. And if his olympics showing is what we can expect from him this year then I'm not thrilled about our chances. Unless Manu becomes "Fiba Emanuel" one last time or Duncan becomes old Duncan/Dwight Howard in our paint.

about the top 20, I think the only ones missing are Dirk and Griffin. Gay has always been overrated.

# 210 raiderphantom @ 09/15/12 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsfuntobethespurs
The offense does go through him. You're right. And if his olympics showing is what we can expect from him this year then I'm not thrilled about our chances. Unless Manu becomes "Fiba Emanuel" one last time or Duncan becomes old Duncan/Dwight Howard in our paint.

about the top 20, I think the only ones missing are Dirk and Griffin. Gay has always been overrated.
A rough list for me would be
LeBron
Howard
KD
Cp3
Rose
WBrook
Kobe
Wade
Rondo
J Smith
Parker
Dirk
Al Jefferson
Blake
Bynum
Nash
Melo
Deron
Harden
Ginobli
Joe Johnson
Love
Rudy Gay

# 211 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/15/12 01:14 PM
Quote:
A rough list for me would be
LeBron
Howard
KD
Cp3
Rose
WBrook
Kobe
Wade
Rondo
J Smith
Parker
Dirk
Al Jefferson
Blake
Bynum
Nash
Melo
Deron
Harden
Ginobli
Joe Johnson
Love
Rudy Gay
Erm... where's the Love? Harden, Joe Johnson, Ginobili, Al Jefferson!, Griffin, etc etc ALL better than Love??? Did I mention Al Jefferson?!

Fail.

Plus, no respect for DWill. Tisk tisk.

# 212 raiderphantom @ 09/15/12 08:17 PM
Love isn't a very efficient player. D-Will hasn't been recently either. Plus neither can put any wins together. Al Jefferson is a great offensive post player and has a bigger impact than Love. But I don't expect many to agree and that's fine. Love is a great rebounder and perimeter shooter. Unfortunately, I don't think he's effective enough to carry an offense. The Jazz go to Al Jeff nearly every play and they were top 10 in offensive efficiency.

# 213 papaey @ 09/15/12 11:20 PM
these player ratings are insignificant. modders would just edit the ratings and call it kova real roster v.1 v.2 v.3.

sorry bad english

# 214 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/15/12 11:48 PM
Quote:
Love isn't a very efficient player. D-Will hasn't been recently either. Plus neither can put any wins together. Al Jefferson is a great offensive post player and has a bigger impact than Love. But I don't expect many to agree and that's fine. Love is a great rebounder and perimeter shooter. Unfortunately, I don't think he's effective enough to carry an offense. The Jazz go to Al Jeff nearly every play and they were top 10 in offensive efficiency.
He's a solid player, but show me how Jefferson has had anywhere close to this impact:

26 ppg, 13.3 rpg, 37% 3pt%, 82% FT%
(not to mention, winner of the 3pt contest and the fact that Love's reb, 3pt and FT were even better the year prior)

# 215 garnettfan @ 09/16/12 03:35 AM
2 many pg above rondo he is the best

# 216 jobigdaddy @ 09/16/12 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biagas
As a thunder fan, im surprised at westbrook over rose. But maybe that had to do something with Rose's injury riddled season vs westbrook's best season.

And I'm glad they finally took wade down to a probably 93 where he needs to be

Glad russell finally gets some recognition tho and is not 2k's poor man's rose, they both do the same thing except russ can shoot better..I think D rose is a better #1 option and team leader though
lmao did you just say russel westbrook is a better shooter than d rose? you need to watch some basketball bro

# 217 marcfromoregon @ 09/17/12 06:36 AM
My top 20:
1. LBJ
2. KD
3. CP3
4. D12
5. Kobe
6. DWade
7. DRose
8. Rondo
9. DWill
10. Westbrook
11. Dirk
12. Bynum
13. Melo
14. TP
15. Love
16. Nash
17. Duncan
18. Manu
19. Aldridge
20. Harden

I'm not going to argue over this if you disagree...

# 218 jd_newton72 @ 09/17/12 09:42 AM
Dirk isn't top 15. Specially not after last year. I'm having hard time placing him 16-20.
1 lbj 2 KD 3 d12 4 cp3 5 Kobe 6 drose 7 wade 8 rondo 9 Westbrook 10 Williams 11 love 12 Melo 13 Bynum 14 Parker 15 J smith 16 Duncan 17 gay 18 iggy 19 Griffin 20 Manu 21 nash

# 219 FLAWDAxBALLA954 @ 09/17/12 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd_newton72
Dirk isn't top 15. Specially not after last year. I'm having hard time placing him 16-20.
1 lbj 2 KD 3 d12 4 cp3 5 Kobe 6 drose 7 wade 8 rondo 9 Westbrook 10 Williams 11 love 12 Melo 13 Bynum 14 Parker 15 J smith 16 Duncan 17 gay 18 iggy 19 Griffin 20 Manu 21 nash
Rose better than wade, not yet buddy keep dreaming

# 220 raiderphantom @ 09/18/12 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAWDAxBALLA954
Rose better than wade, not yet buddy keep dreaming
Its very debatable. He does have an MVP under his belt and is right there number wise. Wade showed signs of declining last year but hell probably bounce back strong.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.