Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Check out the top 20 players in NBA 2K13.

Based off of NBA 2K13 player ratings that have already been released, ebc_baller has put together the following list of ratings.
  • Lebron (94+) Obviously
  • Howard (94+)
  • Durant 94
  • Paul 94
  • Bryant 93
  • Wade (92-93)
  • Westbrook (92-93)
  • Rose 92
  • Melo 92
  • D Williams (90-92)
  • Rondo 90
  • Love 89
  • J Smith 87
  • Duncan (87)
  • Nash 87
  • Manu (87)
  • Bynum 87
  • Iggy 87
  • Gay (87)
  • P Gasol 87
Do you agree or disagree with it?

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 papaey @ 09/13/12 01:12 AM
seems all the 2k hyped would tuned down a bit. im already sensing a patch notes in the first week of release. LOL

# 142 idrisguitar @ 09/13/12 03:30 AM
how in the hell could nowitzki not be in the top 20 in the nba.

have people forgotton what he did single-handely to win it all a season before last.

and pau gasol better then dirk? i think we all found out how ridiculous that was when dirk destroyed him on both ends of the floor in the playoffs.

seriously this is wrong! how can people forget about a legendary performance and an unbelievable skillset so quickly.

# 143 chris63 @ 09/13/12 04:06 AM
wow. no Dirk on that list? smh

I mean sure he'll probably get some nice sig skills (WHICH HE BETTER) but man, the ratings are what makes you in this game. Then again he had a crap season last year (for Dirk's standards) but Dirk is a leader. He carries his team in a way most of the guys in that list can't do...

# 144 06 finals MV3 @ 09/13/12 04:26 AM
Where's the respect for wade WOW! He's definitely the best SG in the game but yet no respect for the guy like always. Come on 2k don't go espn on wade now.The true heat fans like I know exactly what he brings to the table & the kind of player he is. I know they need to down play him though just like the media b/c of lebron.

# 145 chris63 @ 09/13/12 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I live
He will play how Dirk plays in real life so whats the problem ? eatings are overrated (no pun lol) Whether lebron is rated 99 or 95 he's gonna play like lebron (if used correctly) so I don't get caught up in these ratings too much
I agree with you man. But still it shouldn't have to be like that. For example, in Association. The AI wouldn't recognize guys like Dirk for how they play but for their ratings, therefor skewing their trade values and etc. I just don't get why they don't just make ratings fully skill based and not altered by position and height. It's a minor thing, but don't you agree that seeing accurate ratings adds to the authenticity overall?

# 146 daveberg @ 09/13/12 06:39 AM
DO we get top 20 for legends? Not really interested in the Brons & Westbrooks.

# 147 Colts18 @ 09/13/12 06:44 AM
Why won't you all learn to compare players of the same position? Look at that and only that. PG rankings, SG rankings, etc. Not KD shouldn't be higher than a PF/C.

# 148 rudeworld @ 09/13/12 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
Since when is Kevin Durant a better passer than LeBron?

Bron's career avgs: 7.2 rebounds, 6.9 assists
KD: 6.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists

Last season:
KD: 8.0 reb, 3.5 assists, 3.8 turnovers

Bron: 7.9 reb. 6.2 assists, 3.4 turnovers

I mean, numbers don't always tell the full story, but it gives an idea of how certain players play. And there's no way in hell KD should be rated higher than LeBron...yet.
Remember.... KD is on a team where he is not the main ball handler and bruising rebounder so stats will NOT TELL THE FULL STORY AS YOU SAY..... Bron has been on teams with shooters all his life so his assist numbers will look better and he has also been on teams where he is required to do way more.... my bad EVERYTHING..... KD is a BETTER PLAYER

# 149 ffaacc03 @ 09/13/12 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTeezy
So KD is better because LeBron does more for his team? And LeBron is the main bruising rebounder on his team? KD isn't as effective putting the ball on the floor and LeBron exposed that in the finals. LeBron has had shooters because he is effective in the drive and kick lol while KD IS the shooter to Westbrooks drive and kick smh you seriously are on crack
A little bit off topic but worthy: I have seen more than a few post of you refuting people and let me give you a good will advice, restraint your passionate adjectives or you might not last long.

# 150 RedSceptile @ 09/13/12 08:38 AM
Kevin Durant isn't better than LeBron James. Hate LeBron until the end of earth but point blank period he is not better than LeBron. Durant has A LOT of growing to do as a player before he can be considered better than LeBron and quite frankly it's insulting to make such a statement which just shows blind hatred.

# 151 chitownfinest773 @ 09/13/12 08:49 AM
Westbrook rating better than d.Williams smh

# 152 Wad3County12 @ 09/13/12 08:50 AM
Anyone who says Wade is overrated is saying this because of the playoffs. Wade had a bad playoffs for the most part and STILL averaged 22 ppg HURT and with another superstar and all star on his team. By himself he would've put up about 28-30 points like usuall. Talking about his age when he just turned 30 this year ?? After 2007 Wade has done a better job staying healthy for most of the season, now that he's gotten his knee taken care of you will see he's a top 3 player.

# 153 deacon21206 @ 09/13/12 09:01 AM
Actually the KD arguement isn't so far fetched. Lebron has to be the best rebounder on his team because, well no one grab boards. You forget Wade was doing the same thing before Bron came. In the Olympics KD was equal on the rebounding. You have to look at the need of the team for both players. KD doesn't need to play the PG. Bron does. KD doesn't have to rebound. Bron does. Lebron a better overall player at this point in his career. KD is a better winner at this point in his career than Lebron was. It boils down to who fits your team best.

P.S. Wade isn't better than Kobe even at this point he still isn't.

# 154 JODYE @ 09/13/12 09:40 AM
Kobe a 93!?

And Westbrook higher than Rose, Williams AND Rondo!!?

EL OH EL!!!

I always get a good kick out of the ratings, but that is hilarious.

# 155 RedSceptile @ 09/13/12 10:03 AM
Kevin Durant a better winner? He has two All Star caliber (not even in their prime) level players. You compare LeBron's cast at that same stage and you see he had no one of the caliber of Westbrook or Harden. It's not even an argument really. Kevin Durant arguably had the better team in the Finals.

# 156 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/13/12 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick ric
Yeah, because PER means everything right? The fact still remains that westbrook had a better season than Wade last season and KD definitely had a better season each of the last two seasons. Rose also had a better season his MVP year along with Dwight.
Westbrook
24 ppg
5 reb
6 asst
2 steals
4 turn
19 FGA
6.3 FTA
46% fg
35mpg
Usage Percentage - 33%
PER 23

Kevin Durant
28 ppg
8 reb
4 assts
1 steal
1 block
4 turn
20 FGA
7 FTA
50% FG
39 mpg
Usage Percentage - 31%
PER 26.2

Wade
22 ppg
5 reb
5 asst
2 steals
1 block
3 turn
17 FGA
6.1 FTA
33 mpg
50% FG
Usage Percentage - 31%
PER 26.3

Westbrook played better right?

As for Durant, keep in mind that he plays more minuets and attempts more shots and that he was assisted on 48% of his FG and Wade assisted on 40. Not even gonna do the Rose comparison from his MVP season because its clear Wade played better than him. Look it up here
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&year_id=2012

# 157 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/13/12 10:36 AM
FOR FUTURE POSTERS DON'T TR TO DOWNPLAY WADE'S ABILITIES UNLESS YOU AVE STATS TO BACK IT (YOU DON'T BTW) ALL THE RIDICULOUS POSTS IN THIS THREAD ARE APPALLING TO ME

# 158 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/13/12 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeworld
Remember.... KD is on a team where he is not the main ball handler and bruising rebounder so stats will NOT TELL THE FULL STORY AS YOU SAY..... Bron has been on teams with shooters all his life so his assist numbers will look better and he has also been on teams where he is required to do way more.... my bad EVERYTHING..... KD is a BETTER PLAYER
WHAT??!

Sure, those Cleveland teams were stacked with shooters. Oh, wait, no they weren't - Eric Snow.

The reason Bron has played with some good shooters, though, is because GM's, coaches, and players know how great of a passer he is and want to surround him with shooters as he will get them the ball in open spots. He doesn't just get assists cause guys can shoot well- guys can shoot well with him because he's one of the best passers in the game and is looking for assists.

I love Durant's game, but he's got nothing on LeBron when it comes to passing and rebounding.

# 159 ForeverVersatile @ 09/13/12 11:14 AM
I'm sorry but D-Wade is better than Kobe right now and it's been said by plenty of people. His jumper was off due to injury, but he is a better passer than Kobe, better at getting to the rim, faster, better rebounder imo, better finisher at the rim, and just as good if not better in the 4th quarter.

# 160 KB2009Champ @ 09/13/12 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
I'm sorry but D-Wade is better than Kobe right now and it's been said by plenty of people. His jumper was off due to injury, but he is a better passer than Kobe, better at getting to the rim, faster, better rebounder imo, better finisher at the rim, and just as good if not better in the 4th quarter.
He will probably end up being rated the same or one point lower. Big deal.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.