Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Could we see Madden NFL 13 CCM roster editing in the near future? According to Ripten, Josh Looman and the Madden team have a "shocking" announcement coming sometime tonight or tomorrow.

If it's not CCM roster editing, what else could it be?

Quote:
While he wouldn’t be specific in terms of what the suprise announcement was, he stated that the Connected Careers team has been working very hard and has a “shock” worthy reveal up their sleave that they plan to announce either tonight or tomorrow. And this isn’t something we’ll have to wait months to get our hands on either. Josh quickly added that they hope to have it in the game within a weeks time from the announcement.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that whatever they are working on is much more than a mere roster update. Josh stated that he initially wasn’t sure if this would be something they would be able to get done in time, but thanks to the dilligent effort of he and his team, it became clear that the feature was on track to becoming possible sooner rather than later.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 therizing02 @ 09/13/12 01:54 PM
Thanks Steve.

I hope they hurry up with the announcement before my phone gets banged with text messages because I put this thing on Craigslist this am. Not holding my breath though....

# 2 LowerWolf @ 09/13/12 01:54 PM
Hopefully it means an all-encompassing patch that gets offline CCM up to snuff and includes editing - and that it will be out next week.

That would be shocking to me.

# 3 ProbieByKO @ 09/13/12 01:55 PM
I am aroused.

# 4 callmetaternuts @ 09/13/12 01:56 PM
Player editing would be awesome, but I wouldn't call it a shock at this point. Everything they have said is that they will look into and consider, which takes away the shock value.

# 5 falconfansince81 @ 09/13/12 01:57 PM
i'd be shocked to see accel clock finally work in online CCM leagues, at this point that would be a very welcomed surprise for me. really hoping it isn't anything like gameface or MUT upgrades...

# 6 roadman @ 09/13/12 01:58 PM
Has to be something they can plop out with a tuner update.

# 7 callmetaternuts @ 09/13/12 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Has to be something they can plop out with a tuner update.
Maybe injuries will work, clock management will work, but again, that's not shocking.

It's gonna be player editing, but they built it up like they've saved the day when it's merely responding to feedback

# 8 Kyutek @ 09/13/12 02:04 PM
interesting.

# 9 rocker @ 09/13/12 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Maybe injuries will work, clock management will work, but again, that's not shocking.

It's gonna be player editing, but they built it up like they've saved the day when it's merely responding to feedback
I want to export my college players!

# 10 Knickerbocker @ 09/13/12 02:06 PM
Hope its fixing zones ...

# 11 raiders81tim @ 09/13/12 02:06 PM
Guaranteed its some PR BS. Like a new legend or some crap.

# 12 bigbob @ 09/13/12 02:07 PM
I'm one of the few people that really aren't affected by the Player Editing.

I mean, other than trading for Pryor and moving him to tight end/wide receiver, I don't use it.

# 13 SloeyEZ @ 09/13/12 02:08 PM
Well, whatever is considered "shocking" will give us a good idea of where they are headed with CCM mode. Now if you'll excuse me,*ed...OP got a break today...remember Head Coach Game Changers!!!

::sigh::

# 14 Lieutenant Dan @ 09/13/12 02:16 PM
I would NOT be shocked by player editing for numbers and equipment only.

I WOULD be shocked by comprehensive player editing, as I figured that would cause problems for CCM/storylines/synch issues with online.

Having said that, I will be giddy as a schoolgirl with just number and equipment editing for my incoming rookies and FA's. I'd like the flexibility of that without the cost of destabilizing the game if you get my meaning.

If they figured out a way of doing comprehensive editing with ZERO adverse effects on the game, then party on, Wayne.

EDIT: the other hangup I'd heard regarding being able to edit skills is it can ruin the whole point of the XP system and building up your players that way in CCM. So I'm more inclined to think it'll be numbers/equipment editing.

# 15 CajunPunk @ 09/13/12 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
Hopefully it means an all-encompassing patch that gets offline CCM up to snuff and includes editing - and that it will be out next week.

That would be shocking to me.
That sounds more like a fairy tale than shocking. Next week?

It's probably just Favre added as a legend able to come back. lol

# 16 HARTSTOPPER @ 09/13/12 02:18 PM
BREAKING NEWS: EA sports reaches agreement with the NFL for a permanent exclusive license. More details to follow soon..

I would punt a baby if that were the "shocking" announcement. After 2K released their "major announcement" as Jay-Z having music in a videogame all future "major announcements" carry no weight for me anymore. I'd rather not build myself up just for the company to let me down

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

# 17 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/13/12 02:19 PM
I'm not holding my breath, but hopefully it's editing rosters. I don't care that much about editing the attributes as I do have 3 number #80's running around.

# 18 Pappy Knuckles @ 09/13/12 02:21 PM
Whatever it is, I'm glad they plan on telling us relatively soon. When 2K hyped up their huge announcement it seemed like it took forever. I'm sure it won't be anything that truly shocks us, but I'm interested to see what it ends up being.

# 19 msdm27 @ 09/13/12 02:27 PM
Haven't seen anyone mention or consider that it could be "multi-player (hopefully up to 32 team control) CCM from the same console"... I believe that's one of, if not the biggest shortcoming of CCM.

# 20 killer miller31 @ 09/13/12 02:27 PM
I hope it's something cooler then editing...

« Previous1234567891617Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.