Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Could we see Madden NFL 13 CCM roster editing in the near future? According to Ripten, Josh Looman and the Madden team have a "shocking" announcement coming sometime tonight or tomorrow.

If it's not CCM roster editing, what else could it be?

Quote:
While he wouldn’t be specific in terms of what the suprise announcement was, he stated that the Connected Careers team has been working very hard and has a “shock” worthy reveal up their sleave that they plan to announce either tonight or tomorrow. And this isn’t something we’ll have to wait months to get our hands on either. Josh quickly added that they hope to have it in the game within a weeks time from the announcement.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that whatever they are working on is much more than a mere roster update. Josh stated that he initially wasn’t sure if this would be something they would be able to get done in time, but thanks to the dilligent effort of he and his team, it became clear that the feature was on track to becoming possible sooner rather than later.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Boling4Humor @ 09/13/12 02:28 PM
The longer the wait, the bigger the speculation, and the higher a "bar of expectation" is put up.

Hold your breathe, don't let your hopes get ahead of what it could reasonably be.

# 22 Gatorfan89 @ 09/13/12 02:31 PM
Player editing and fixed schemes for offline would be enough to make my CCM playable.

# 23 Dazraz @ 09/13/12 02:32 PM
I would love it to be Full 32 Team control in Offline. Hopefully with the camera glitch sorted out. Most likely though it will be Roster Editing. EA have been hinting at this for a while. If so the shock factor would be how quickly this has been implemented more than the fact that it is being implemented.

# 24 Old Mr T @ 09/13/12 02:33 PM
Hopefully they'll confirm the reintroduction of co-op, the long standing gameplay mode which was bizarrely removed after 15+ years.

# 25 brandon27 @ 09/13/12 02:34 PM
Be awesome if its player editing, full player editing would be best. However I could deal with just numbers, equipment and positions.

If its not that, it better be the fixed offline version of CCM. Ridiculous that it hasnt been updated yet.

# 26 cuttingteeth @ 09/13/12 02:35 PM
In my opinion, the only real shock would be them announcing they give us this "something" because they were wrong about thinking we'd not want it in the first place.

# 27 indycolts727 @ 09/13/12 02:38 PM
Mascot Mash-up Mode is finally coming to Madden? Oh, PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease let it be true!!

If not that, then please let it be that they struck a deal with Gatorade, so that we'll finally get authentic-looking water jugs on the sidelines.

# 28 Earl1963 @ 09/13/12 02:41 PM
A shock would be would be the return of the Ambulance. Ambulance + Infinity engine = WIN

# 29 izzy0244 @ 09/13/12 02:43 PM
SHOCKING would be able to import players from Ncaa but that more than likey wont happen

# 30 salty222 @ 09/13/12 02:44 PM
Spelled "Sleeve" wrong. "Sleeve not Sleave". Just saying. How can we trust this guy now? Smh......

# 31 Sabredj @ 09/13/12 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
I would love it to be Full 32 Team control in Offline. Hopefully with the camera glitch sorted out. Most likely though it will be Roster Editing. EA have been hinting at this for a while. If so the shock factor would be how quickly this has been implemented more than the fact that it is being implemented.
^^^THIS!!!

# 32 ajk49er @ 09/13/12 02:47 PM
honestly id take a transactions log at this point and be OK with it as "shocking"

that or player editing, or both, that would be shocking, more than one addition.

# 33 tarantism @ 09/13/12 02:47 PM
Hopefully they brought back 32 team control or at least the ability to select CPU game plans so that they play at least something like their real counterparts.

I was about to start a franchise in madden 12 but I guess I will hold off until this announcement is made.

# 34 RDMercer @ 09/13/12 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
A shock would be would be the return of the Ambulance. Ambula.nce + Infinity engine = WIN
Haha...so funny...could you imagine how the bodies would bounce off the ambulance and fly around as it wreaks havoc onto and off the field!!!???!!!

# 35 shadowman @ 09/13/12 02:49 PM
The shock will be that what ever they do will be on time and actually work.

# 36 mavfan21 @ 09/13/12 02:50 PM
Has to be (better be) player editing.

Or, at the very least, Dragon Shouts.

# 37 RGiles36 @ 09/13/12 02:53 PM
This would be a win. I could then at leastentertain starting a CCM, even if I take my time moving along in hopes of a patch that addresses the CPU playcalling & gameplanning. If it is indeed player editing, I hope it gives the freedom to edit players on other teams and not just our own -- if that's not being too greedy.

# 38 NINJAK2 @ 09/13/12 02:55 PM
Coach Mode and broadcast Cam in Coach CCM. Pretty Please..Hands together in prayer

# 39 Scrapps @ 09/13/12 02:57 PM
I can only hope its the inclusion of windsocks and pylon physics.

# 40 niftyjets @ 09/13/12 02:58 PM
if its player editing would we have to restart our online ccm's for it to work?

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.