Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Could we see Madden NFL 13 CCM roster editing in the near future? According to Ripten, Josh Looman and the Madden team have a "shocking" announcement coming sometime tonight or tomorrow.

If it's not CCM roster editing, what else could it be?

Quote:
While he wouldn’t be specific in terms of what the suprise announcement was, he stated that the Connected Careers team has been working very hard and has a “shock” worthy reveal up their sleave that they plan to announce either tonight or tomorrow. And this isn’t something we’ll have to wait months to get our hands on either. Josh quickly added that they hope to have it in the game within a weeks time from the announcement.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that whatever they are working on is much more than a mere roster update. Josh stated that he initially wasn’t sure if this would be something they would be able to get done in time, but thanks to the dilligent effort of he and his team, it became clear that the feature was on track to becoming possible sooner rather than later.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 BlingBling19 @ 09/13/12 02:58 PM
Maybe it will be assisted tackles are actually tracked now or did the patch fix that?

# 42 KCsFinest5 @ 09/13/12 02:58 PM
I'm thinking it has to be player editing, which is amazing... But humor me for a moment...

What if the team adds an option while beginning an offline CCM to return to a "simpler" franchise-like mode? This would include player editing, full 32 team control and an easier system of transactions/statistics. This would allow the team to keep CCM intact and add in the requested features at the same time.

Again, just spitballin'. I'd love to see player editing in CCM.

# 43 buttons0662 @ 09/13/12 02:59 PM
Either Editing (WHICH I WANT!!!!!!!) / COACH MODE (Which I think it is being we are getting it so fast) or 32 TEAM CONTROL (Which I will settle for) ... I'm giving EA until Sept. 30th to make CCM playable (the $30 Money Back Guarantee Day)

# 44 roadman @ 09/13/12 02:59 PM
There are so many theories in this thread.

I'm not sure what "shocking" would be, but it won't be "shocking" that once the announcement is made, the people that didn't get what they want, duck and hide.

# 45 briz1744 @ 09/13/12 03:02 PM
This actually made me smile
I do hope I'm not going to be disappointed once the 'shock' news drops . I've been let down too many times by this game already

# 46 LowerWolf @ 09/13/12 03:02 PM
A little thing, but I'd love the ability to choose both my and the CPU's uniform in CCM.

My guess it's a gameplay patch that address a lot of our wishes, with the shocking part being how fast they get it to us. Looman said in that interview that it would be in our hands in a week.

Or maybe it's just they're bringing back Ring Builder.

# 47 steamboat @ 09/13/12 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Shocking, what would really be SHOCKING?

Adding the old offline franchise back. And yes, I'm just joking.
That is the only thing that could be announced that would truly shock me, actually. Player editing we know has been being worked on so that should shock no one. Unless they figured out a way to get fantasy drafts in the game. That would be shocking considering he told us point blank that it wasn't possible to fit it in this year.

# 48 MoleDude @ 09/13/12 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
My guess it's a gameplay patch that address a lot of our wishes, with the shocking part being how fast they get it to us. Looman said in that interview that it would be in our hands in a week.
This would really be the only thing that would "shock" me.

# 49 AmazinM9142 @ 09/13/12 03:06 PM
I would like to see where my traded draft picks are from. It just says a round number and the 'pick' number. Also like someone said earlier a transaction log would be nice.

# 50 stlducks @ 09/13/12 03:06 PM
I'm hoping it is 32 team control or some type of player edit. But whatever it is I'm glad they are trying to make the game better. So unless it is something lame like a new legend or MUT thing I'm happy and hopefully everyone here will respect EA trying to fix this game.

# 51 Lieutenant Dan @ 09/13/12 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indycolts727
Mascot Mash-up Mode is finally coming to Madden? Oh, PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease let it be true!!

If not that, then please let it be that they struck a deal with Gatorade, so that we'll finally get authentic-looking water jugs on the sidelines.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Coach Mode and broadcast Cam in Coach CCM. Pretty Please..Hands together in prayer
Good call...can we get what you put AND #/equipment editing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
I can only hope its the inclusion of windsocks and pylon physics.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCsFinest5
I'm thinking it has to be player editing, which is amazing... But humor me for a moment...

What if the team adds an option while beginning an offline CCM to return to a "simpler" franchise-like mode? This would include player editing, full 32 team control and an easier system of transactions/statistics. This would allow the team to keep CCM intact and add in the requested features at the same time.

Again, just spitballin'. I'd love to see player editing in CCM.
I'd speculate that's a more Herculean task than we think it is, at least to happen this fast. But I get you; like what NHL 13 did with standard "Be A GM" mode (franchise) and 'Connected GM" mode (NHL's CCM).

I went scrolling around NHL's menu's last night and was amazed at the choices for how to play the game.

# 52 chrisphil1724 @ 09/13/12 03:08 PM
You know what would shock me....spectator mode! Anything less then that is not shocking.

Unless Madden 13 is bring back NFL 2k5.

# 53 statum71 @ 09/13/12 03:09 PM
I know everyone wants to edit their own rosters in CCM (which you should)..........

But that would NOT be such a great, shocking announcement to me.

# 54 Sausage @ 09/13/12 03:10 PM
My guess is:
1) Fantasy draft
2) Player editing

What I hope:
1)Improved A.I. intelligence and focus on offline gameplay (I can dream)
2)Better situational playcalling by the A.I. team (not everyone wants to go online, sorry)

# 55 callmetaternuts @ 09/13/12 03:10 PM
Any chance it's a highlight show or something? It's CCM specific, we know that.

# 56 kongemeier @ 09/13/12 03:10 PM
My bet is on multiple users on the same console...

# 57 tarantism @ 09/13/12 03:10 PM
The return of a create-a-fan would be pretty damn shocking.

# 58 Lieutenant Dan @ 09/13/12 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisphil1724
You know what would shock me....spectator mode! Anything less then that is not shocking.

Unless Madden 13 is bring back NFL 2k5.
LOL, have 2k5 added as a minigame to play while you wait for your game to load.

# 59 tarantism @ 09/13/12 03:13 PM
Are we sure it couldn't be another patch? After all, there could have been another one in the works that we just didn't know about. If that's true then who knows what the fixes could be.

Also, a surprise patch that fixes 32 team control, player editing and whatever else would qualify as totally shocking.

# 60 steamboat @ 09/13/12 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
My bet is on multiple users on the same console...
that would be pretty shocking for them to be able to do that so quickly.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.