Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Could we see Madden NFL 13 CCM roster editing in the near future? According to Ripten, Josh Looman and the Madden team have a "shocking" announcement coming sometime tonight or tomorrow.

If it's not CCM roster editing, what else could it be?

Quote:
While he wouldn’t be specific in terms of what the suprise announcement was, he stated that the Connected Careers team has been working very hard and has a “shock” worthy reveal up their sleave that they plan to announce either tonight or tomorrow. And this isn’t something we’ll have to wait months to get our hands on either. Josh quickly added that they hope to have it in the game within a weeks time from the announcement.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that whatever they are working on is much more than a mere roster update. Josh stated that he initially wasn’t sure if this would be something they would be able to get done in time, but thanks to the dilligent effort of he and his team, it became clear that the feature was on track to becoming possible sooner rather than later.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 ImaGamer_OS @ 09/13/12 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
If it actually IS player editing AND allowing custom user playbooks in CCM. I may pick up a copy of Madden on PS3. If not, I'll keep looking toward what 14 will bring me

Actually probably will still not buy until I read from you guys sliders actually work in CCM.
There are couple good slider sets out there pal.

# 142 ProbieByKO @ 09/13/12 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
If it actually IS player editing AND allowing custom user playbooks in CCM. I may pick up a copy of Madden on PS3. If not, I'll keep looking toward what 14 will bring me

Actually probably will still not buy until I read from you guys sliders actually work in CCM.
I find that the sliders in ccm do work. Some better (more obviously) than others, but they do affect gameplay.

# 143 Greencollarbaseball @ 09/13/12 07:18 PM
I heard it's going to be a second commentary crew for the post season, ala FIFA

It's going to be John and Al, since EA has about 10 years worth recordings already.

# 144 Slim4824 @ 09/13/12 07:26 PM
I think a 2nd commentary crew would bring more life to ccm. Especially if it helped the playoffs feel more like it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

# 145 jbd345 @ 09/13/12 07:32 PM
Let's be realistic here. How much can they add to a game post release?

# 146 schmit_95 @ 09/13/12 07:33 PM
I am going to go speculation free tonight. We ve all been through this before. If it truly is "shocking" ( which is definitly objective) I will no longer question ea s motives and finally believe they want to put out a great product. Then again shocking may be great to some, horrible to others. But my hopes are dim at best... We shall see.

# 147 schmit_95 @ 09/13/12 07:40 PM
For me fixing the stadium specific sounds and td celebrations would be fantastic. I'm sure most others could care less... But again we ll see. I'm sure it's editing. What else could it be? And no ones asked this question. What if full team control was PAID DLC? Yikes......

# 148 Slim4824 @ 09/13/12 07:45 PM
John and Al for prime time games would be great.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

# 149 illwill10 @ 09/13/12 07:47 PM
Definitely agree on the CPU Play Calling/Run Game and the Roster Editing.
Roster Editing would have me starting my CCM immediately. I wouldnt have to worry about to McNabb getting a job, bad names, players actually matching up with picture profile, better numbers.

But I definitely hope the playcalling is fixed. I did a test RB CCM with the Bengals. In 15 mins quarters as a Backup RB, I only got 3-5 carries a game. Unless you were to do all the practices, the chance of starting anytime earlier in the 1st season would be very difficult. Your best bet would be play for a team that has a low rated RB.

# 150 ideaman81 @ 09/13/12 07:53 PM
I'm hoping for a CCM patch and player editing but expecting another derp from EA.

# 151 eF 5ive @ 09/13/12 08:00 PM
I'm sorry but with all the glaring issues this game has can anything really be put out that would make a difference? I once wanted editing players but feel like there is so much more that these cats need to put their time and resources into. -.-; I understand editing rosters would be cool but at this point there are way bigger issues that need to be addressed to not only offline but online as well. just my 2 cents.

# 152 jbd345 @ 09/13/12 08:15 PM
I just looked at the statement again and sounds like they have been planning this announcement for awhile just based on the wording. If that's the case I doubt it's player editing. It was announced long before the release of game and that it woulndt be in it. My opinion is if they wanted to add that back they would have done so already. This sounds like its something completely different, and I wouldnt call adding player editing a "shocking" addition either. Just my two cents...

# 153 msdm27 @ 09/13/12 08:16 PM
The big news was online fantasy draft.... SMH WTF!!!

# 154 Schotzie @ 09/13/12 08:16 PM

# 155 Davis30788 @ 09/13/12 08:16 PM

# 156 ImaGamer_OS @ 09/13/12 08:17 PM
A little disappointed to be honest. Happy for those who were missing this feature though.

# 157 live to die54 @ 09/13/12 08:17 PM
http://www.facebook.com/EASportsMaddenNFL

announcement according to the easports madden facebook page is that you will be able to do fantasy drafts in online CCM's

# 158 Sdrawkcab321 @ 09/13/12 08:18 PM
This sucks hard. Would rather have custom rosters

# 159 moose1619 @ 09/13/12 08:18 PM
FAIL!!!!!!!!!

# 160 msdm27 @ 09/13/12 08:19 PM
The worst part is that this is another thing that applies exclusively to ONLINE and clearly neglects the offline gamers... they should just have made CCM online and not insulted offline people by giving them a ****ty product.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.