Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Could we see Madden NFL 13 CCM roster editing in the near future? According to Ripten, Josh Looman and the Madden team have a "shocking" announcement coming sometime tonight or tomorrow.

If it's not CCM roster editing, what else could it be?

Quote:
While he wouldn’t be specific in terms of what the suprise announcement was, he stated that the Connected Careers team has been working very hard and has a “shock” worthy reveal up their sleave that they plan to announce either tonight or tomorrow. And this isn’t something we’ll have to wait months to get our hands on either. Josh quickly added that they hope to have it in the game within a weeks time from the announcement.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that whatever they are working on is much more than a mere roster update. Josh stated that he initially wasn’t sure if this would be something they would be able to get done in time, but thanks to the dilligent effort of he and his team, it became clear that the feature was on track to becoming possible sooner rather than later.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 callmetaternuts @ 09/13/12 08:19 PM
Wow, that is disappointing. Perhaps the sim crowd is the minority, but rather than focus on fixing outstanding broken things (CPU AI, injuries etc) they do this.

# 162 jlukes @ 09/13/12 08:19 PM
Fantasy Drafts!

# 163 LionsFanNJ @ 09/13/12 08:20 PM
Good news one thing we've asked for is back, but its not what I'm personally looking for. 'Grats to those that use the fantasy drafts can use them in CCM now.

# 164 ggsimmonds @ 09/13/12 08:20 PM
I knew it.
Hate to say I told you so but to all those saying it will be something like a patch, I told you so.
Its a "new" feature.

One that I will never touch. But good for the fantasy players out there.

# 165 Airdrop01 @ 09/13/12 08:21 PM
Personally, I shall use this to draft an entire team of players numbered 55.

Wow.

# 166 catfish9-5 @ 09/13/12 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker
I want to export my college players!
I bet it's draft class import.

# 167 ggsimmonds @ 09/13/12 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Wow, that is disappointing. Perhaps the sim crowd is the minority, but rather than focus on fixing outstanding broken things (CPU AI, injuries etc) they do this.
Seriously man. PATCHES FIX THOSE THINGS
They would not make a big announcement for a patch. It was obvious that this would be some kind of feature. And again, fantasy draft is what had many in an uproar.

# 168 StL_RamZ @ 09/13/12 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Let's be realistic here. How much can they add to a game post release?
They can add alot of stuff

When backbreaker came out they did at least a hundred of fixes in one patch soooo

there is no limit on what they can do

# 169 BCox @ 09/13/12 08:23 PM
Not to get nitpicky, but it sounds like the facebook post is saying that it is coming tomorrow:

"Online Fantasy Drafts coming to Madden NFL 13 tomorrow! More details coming soon!"

...So, is this a mistake by EA (likely), or is there some other thing coming to Madden (less than likely)?

# 170 reMicXz @ 09/13/12 08:23 PM
online fantasy drafts...

https://twitter.com/EAMaddenNFL/status/246401563516604416/photo/1

# 171 nwfdwill @ 09/13/12 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
This sucks hard. Would rather have custom rosters
Agreed. To say that I was disappointed when I looked at the facebook page is an understatement. I'm not a big complainer, but I'm honestly fed up with all these online updates that they keep adding while blatantly disregarding us offline players.

# 172 msdm27 @ 09/13/12 08:26 PM
HAHAHAHA SMH @EA..... first they say, "Fantasy Drafts won't make it" wink wink just to make fans go crazy and then "surprise" them with their "hard work" and the fact that they "listen" to fan concerns by announcing it made the game.

Yepp EA, nobody saw what you did here

# 173 alifeincomplete @ 09/13/12 08:28 PM
Sigh. Fantasy draft is the big shocking surprise. "Hooray." The 86 people who were grievously outraged can now be content. I'm happy for them -- really, I am -- but it's a big disappointment to me. Still no editing. I'm glad they can re-incorporate fantasy draft, but allowing me to change someone's jersey number is out of the question.

# 174 roadman @ 09/13/12 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
That stuff might be fixed in a patch, no way that would have been the announcement when the patch just came out this week.

# 175 roadman @ 09/13/12 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
once the announcement is made, the people that didn't get what they want, duck and hide.
Called this one.

# 176 il blood il @ 09/13/12 08:30 PM
people forget that if EA did make the "perfect" madden...there would be no reason to keep making new games every year....im with the community tho, its crap that in this yrs madden, theres so many blunt features they took out or missed that makes me ask myself if EA even THINKS about the fans...

# 177 The JareBear @ 09/13/12 08:30 PM
I have this fear that somehow, for no logical reason, this will create new issues for fantasy drafted CCMs

# 178 The JareBear @ 09/13/12 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Called this one.
Can you blame them? Relax dude

# 179 Greencollarbaseball @ 09/13/12 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencollarbaseball
I heard it's going to be a second commentary crew for the post season, ala FIFA

It's going to be John and Al, since EA has about 10 years worth recordings already.
You're an effn liar dude, it's online fantasy drafts. I knew I shouldn't have listened to you.

Sent from that place where I'm at.

# 180 SloeyEZ @ 09/13/12 08:36 PM
Well, i wasn't the least bit interested in fantasy drafting, but what this announcement does tell me, is that if I keep playing M13 then I need to make a single player private online cc league.

Seems to be the most fluid.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.