Home
NBA Live 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

While the NBA Live 13 trailer shows the game in action, according to Kotaku, it might be the last we see of it, for quite some time.

Quote:
Questioned by Kotaku, an EA Sports spokesman refused to discuss release format, time frame, or the game's anticipated feature set. Asked why this series, which has been off shelves for three years, couldn't hit an Oct. 2 release date with a 70-man team in place for a year, he said:

"We're not going to get into that level of detail with this announcement. In early April, you saw where we were with this project and how ambitious it was, that they had to take down the code of Elite and rebuild it. Its easy to surmise that also took time, in the development cycle, to get the whole thing up to speed. It was an ambitious project and it is a challenging game to create."

Game: NBA Live 13Hype Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 56 - View All
NBA Live 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 301 RayDog253 @ 09/26/12 07:56 PM
I'm all out of hope/faith at this point. Just announce the cancellation and be over with it.

# 302 sportjames23 @ 09/30/12 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xREDHEATx
Save us Live 13!!!! Played the 2k demo and I dont know why just not a fan of 2k bball and prefer the Live gameplay so much more.

You can have my $20!!!
SMH

SMMFH

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.