Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

EA Sports has confirmed Madden NFL 13 online fantasy drafts will arrive tomorrow, in a server side fix for online users. While it's not the editing in CCM most of us were looking for, it is something the community has asked for.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 Berserker2020 @ 09/14/12 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
little late here but on that screen, it says START SEASON above fantasy. Does that mean we are getting SEASON Mode?
It means start a season with regular rosters or start a season with fantasy rosters with the fantasy draft.

# 202 trey2k198003 @ 09/14/12 10:31 AM
im with the opinion iwould have loved to see a basic roster edit. drafts not that big to me maybe itll be cool to tinker with later on in the year but nah im not to excited. that being said come on guys give e.a. credit for trying! i mean years ago if we got a crappy game we had to just eat it and play on now they listened to the fans and have updated a feature 2-3 weeks after launch not months weeks! that shows me thier at least listening which is a great sign. far as play calling as one guy mentioned.......in every game stupid stuff happens....nba 2k the end of the ame the cpu is losing by 3 and will take a 2point shot.....baseball late game situations make the wrong substitutions or no substitutions at all....its a game fellas lets step back and keep that in mind. and enjoy the GAME because thats all itis.

# 203 buttons0662 @ 09/14/12 10:41 AM
*Heart Broken* ... Wasted $30 on this game ... I'll give EA som credit ... I do enjoy "Play Now" because the gameplay is nice ... CCM could be fun if I could take "MY" roster into it & I would like REAL players to draft. it will be Madden 12 until NBA 2K13 ... Which EA should look to for guidance ... there MY Career is Nice and they gave a real Franchise Mode.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.