Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

2K Sports today released an all-new trailer for NBA 2K13 featuring the 1992 ‘Dream Team’ matched up against the 2012 USA Basketball Men’s National Team. The footage features matchups between Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant, as well as highlights from other past and present stars including Scottie Pippen, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Kevin Durant, Kevin Love, and Carmelo Anthony.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Erratic @ 09/14/12 01:52 AM
Great vid, although at 1 point they had Larry Bird covering Lebron and Bird gets toasted. No way in hell would they ever have Bird cover Lebron. Scottie would try to lock LJ down all game...

PS. We all know MJ's shot goes in...

# 2 mlp111 @ 09/14/12 01:53 AM
whats up with carmelo's shoulders, they looked squared or polygonish??? this pretty much sealed the deal for me, canceling preorder for console, and just going to keep pc preorder of this... faces, shoes, and lighting are off!

# 3 aholbert32 @ 09/14/12 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic
Great vid, although at 1 point they had Larry Bird covering Lebron and Bird gets toasted. No way in hell would they ever have Bird cover Lebron. Scottie would try to lock LJ down all game...

PS. We all know MJ's shot goes in...
Ever heard of a defensive switch?

# 4 neptuneniq @ 09/14/12 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
whats up with carmelo's shoulders, they looked squared or polygonish???
2k uses a more polygonish model all the time during substitutition and certain cutscenes.

# 5 mymannemcee @ 09/14/12 01:58 AM
...you guys know Jordan made the shot, right?

# 6 mlp111 @ 09/14/12 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
2k uses a more polygonish model all the time during substitutition and certain cutscenes.
oh ok that explains it, once you stated that, i remember seeing that in 2k12 during those time of substitutions and etc... thanks for clearing that up.... I still think live 13 has better lighting and graphics at this point

# 7 JwP23 @ 09/14/12 02:00 AM
@ the score board and Kobe guarding MJ in the last second lol.
It could've been way cooler and most importantly, way more realistic if Lebron was guarding MJ eventhough the outcome wouldn't change.
2K really love Kobe don't they

# 8 mreyes930 @ 09/14/12 02:01 AM
The only thing that irks me is the 3 point line. Shouldn't it be shorter instead of NBA regulation? I also would've liked to have seen the Molten ball. Maybe 2K was allowed to use the USA teams under certain conditions (appear not to be FIBA related)?

# 9 mlp111 @ 09/14/12 02:03 AM
Am i the only one who thinks the lighting in the my career trailer looked way better that this trailer? so i wonder how old the build was that they recorded this with, cause looking at this trailer, live 13 lighting and graphics look better, but the my career video the lighting and graphics look much better and different, kind of confused?

# 10 skinnybonez @ 09/14/12 02:04 AM
guaranteed air ball from MJ

# 11 tongotan @ 09/14/12 02:04 AM
Thank you for your sharing,Awesome

# 12 DetailsMakeTheGame @ 09/14/12 02:05 AM
Please fix the baggy as uniforms/out of shape player models/and incorrect player faces/ and last but not least destroy them phucking generic shoes!! NBA Live wins in all these areas, except gameplay for now..

# 13 nova91 @ 09/14/12 02:05 AM
This trailer does not seem as well produced as the other one.

# 14 aholbert32 @ 09/14/12 02:08 AM
If I read another comparison comment, I'm gonna start banning people. This goes for the Live forum too. If you cant make a comment w/o referencing the competition, dont make a comment.

# 15 infam0us @ 09/14/12 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymannemcee
...you guys know Jordan made the shot, right?
Dat shot clock cheese

# 16 jersez @ 09/14/12 02:10 AM
I know I'm going to get some flack for complaining, but I'm really bothered by the graphics looking exactly the same. The game really looks untouched graphically, and it just baffles me that graphics are usually the easiest thing to upgrade(especially when you have a yearly thread showing you what needs to be fixed). Just things like bird having the mullet, Ewing, Stockton, Pippen and Malone all having the same cyberfaces, from 2k11 and 2k12 which were inaccurate, I think the legends faces being off is why I'm disappointed, I mean they are legends and I think they deserved to be in the game the right way.

But speaking on just the trailer, I thought it was pretty good. I kinda expected a cliffhanger when I saw the scoreboard. I like some of the player movement, d will crossover looked explosive, cp3 spinning off of Jordan was nice. The thing I didn't like was, what it looked like kobe sliding passed a defender when he changed his layup. It looked 2k12 ish.

# 17 mlp111 @ 09/14/12 02:10 AM
this trailer looked bad, not the best representation at all of 2k13, i dont know what ronnie was think, say that this one was better than the official 2k13 trailer! major disappointment!

# 18 domidomdomz @ 09/14/12 02:11 AM
Shot clock cheese or not, too bad, MJ missed that last shot.

# 19 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/14/12 02:14 AM
Thanks for sharing!

The lighting and player models did seem a little off compared to the previous game play footage and trailer. Maybe it's cause it was ripped off a television broadcast?? Or, sadly, maybe they just haven't put much work into this mode.

I sure hope it's more than just the two teams playing in an exhibition game. It'll still be fun and I'm already getting the game, but there are so many cool things that could be done with the dream teams and other olympic or international teams, that it will be a bit of a let down if this is all there is to it this year.

# 20 LD2k @ 09/14/12 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JwP23
@ the score board and Kobe guarding MJ in the last second lol.
It could've been way cooler and most importantly, way more realistic if Lebron was guarding MJ eventhough the outcome wouldn't change.
2K really love Kobe don't they
No you just really hate Kobe.

« Previous12345678Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.