Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

2K Sports today released an all-new trailer for NBA 2K13 featuring the 1992 ‘Dream Team’ matched up against the 2012 USA Basketball Men’s National Team. The footage features matchups between Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant, as well as highlights from other past and present stars including Scottie Pippen, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Kevin Durant, Kevin Love, and Carmelo Anthony.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Goffs @ 09/14/12 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeDrop
2K should just release game play videos from now on.
5 on 5 raw gameplay like IGN...why haven't gamespot posted any gameplay vids yet?

They do have new pics though...

# 62 deacon21206 @ 09/14/12 06:57 AM
LOL besides those who have played the game. How do you Know the gameplay hasn't changed.
Every year 2K's gameplay changes and people either hate it or love it go figure can't satisfy everyone.
This trailer also looks old compared to the last trailer.
The last trailer looks great and the Live faces look better the plastic look and odd body and arm shapes look horrible.
I am more of a gameplay guy than a gear and tats.
I personally don't see how they change the basketball experience of the game, but to each is their own.

Who would dare put Lebron on Jordan at the last second.
Hands down Kobe is a better perimeter defender than LBJ.
He sure doesn't lock down any teams best scorer. Melo, Pierce, and Durant could agree to that.

# 63 Gramps91 @ 09/14/12 07:07 AM
Whats got me so pumped for this game is the tricks and dribble moves look so solid and look like they will be fun to pull off. Really looking forward to trying out the new controls.

# 64 domidomdomz @ 09/14/12 07:08 AM
These recent Gamespot screenshots of NBA 2K13 seem to be captured from a PC version with medium graphics settings.

http://asia.gamespot.com/nba-2k13/images/1771147/

# 65 daveberg @ 09/14/12 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyHard
everybody knew that dream team will be in NBA 2k13 or 2k14!!
so it's not a big big big thing to see the dream team in nba 2k!!!!

the real question is: why they presented us the dream team like that with false faces or wrong shoes!! that's the real question!!!

and another real question, for my part, the final score is just impossible, jordan shouldn't never been in this situation!! the last action should be a breakfast with a dunk of Clyde drexler alone!!!!

so no, i'm not happy to see dream team in the game, i would like to say them "come back with a better work" the work is not finished!!!
Just change the shoes. It's not that big of a deal. Sure some of the colourways are wrong but is it that important? Would you rather 2K spend all their time and money on graphics and authenticity and lose the legends all together? There's only so much stuff they can fit onto one disk, some corners have to be cut. Just enjoy the legends and having them in the game, this is MJ's final contracted year with 2K - he may not even be in 2k14.

Do the best you can with your own edits and enjoy what we've got while it lasts.

# 66 Kashanova @ 09/14/12 07:19 AM
awesome trailer. can't wait to post and toast with the dream team...

did they announce the demo yet?

# 67 Goffs @ 09/14/12 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashanova
did they announce the demo yet?
nope...hopefully it comes out Tuesday so I can practice the new controls and get used to using LT+RS for shooting....

# 68 kpax1º1 @ 09/14/12 08:04 AM
The Kobe face always cracks me up. Love the LeBron/CP3 salute too.

# 69 cornille @ 09/14/12 08:42 AM
nice very nice

# 70 PantherBeast_OS @ 09/14/12 08:49 AM
I like this trailer. Never been able to get into playing the last few years of NBA 2k for certain reasons with the gameplay. But it looks like the gameplay has improved some of last year and all. Really can't wait to get my hands on 2k13 in about 3 weeks from now. Looking forward to it.

# 71 strobox88 @ 09/14/12 08:51 AM
lol @ all of you saying MJ missed that shot. '02 Jordan? Yeah, perhaps. But '92 Jordan? smh....

# 72 daveberg @ 09/14/12 09:03 AM
Quote:
first i havn't got the time to edit, it's not my jobs. if i can do it, why can't they?

secondly it's important for 3/5 personn on this thread, so yes it's important!!

thirdy "Would you rather 2K spend all their time and money on graphics and authenticity and lose the legends all together?" your question is too funny and it's difficult to understand your idee because if they loose legends it will be impossible to improve authenthicity!!
Quote:
and to finish you want i belive that jordan won't be in NBA 2k14

what else!!!

so if he is not in 2k14, Suns 93 won't never be in NBA 2k ???
Jordan has nothing to do with the 93 Suns being in the game. That's down to Barkley, and the rest of the Suns giving permission to have their likenesess used in the game.

I feel your pain, but people like yourself just expect the whole world to be crammed onto one disk. Nothing is ever good enough. You always want more.

It's not my problem if you can't be bothered to edit your rosters. I'm a huge old school NBA fan and edit all the classic rosters. Rather that then sit here and moan that Jordan hasn't got the right mustache. That's just the way it is, that's just the way the game will be given to us. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

As I said, what's more important, having a game with Jordan and the legends in it but with less accurate gear? Or not having them at all?

Don't be so naive. The legends won't be a feature of 2k forever....

# 73 Keljb85 @ 09/14/12 09:14 AM
People are still crying about generic shoes... So what they do give a option to edit idiots do you play the game because of what shoes they are wearin or for the gameplay. As for faces oh well its not going to be 100% it's ok to me just as long as i have good gameplay who cares about shoes.

# 74 rspencer86 @ 09/14/12 09:29 AM
That was awesome!

Anyone saying Jordan missed that last shot must be 10 years old and has never seen Jordan play.

Shot clock cheese + MJ = Auto. Matic.

# 75 iceberg760 @ 09/14/12 09:33 AM
DIg it...would have liked to see David Robinson send Westbrooks shot into the 8th row though...!!

# 76 Adzs K2 @ 09/14/12 09:37 AM
Dare i say that based on this trailer today and NBA lives yesterday Lives player models and faces look alot....well....better :O Casing point Kevin Durant @ 13-14 secs i mean good god lool; Not that i'm gna get live 2k blows it out of the water in all other departments just making an observation...

# 77 brandon623 @ 09/14/12 09:47 AM
Too much complaining...at least they gave us the both usa teams.

# 78 jreezy18 @ 09/14/12 09:49 AM
Quote:
i think you are working for 2k, let me guess you are a devlopper, aren't you?

lol!!

So explain to me how did they change Shwan kemp Hair Style last year between 2k11 and 2k12?
Serous question: What are you talking about? Your posts are genuinely confusing to me.

# 79 COACH WEBB @ 09/14/12 09:49 AM
dope! getting this game this year..

# 80 hoi514 @ 09/14/12 10:04 AM
for some reasons, as bad as Live series is, Live has better player models and look more realistic. 2k series with solid gameplay and every years 2k producers keep saying they fix some errors from previous years and at the end, not much improvement in term of AI and player model is sucks... Why in the world Larry Bird on Dream Team with the hair style in his 20's? that's plain lazy. I thought I was getting FIBA team and Olympic Mode with great ..with Oscar Schmidt, Kukoc, Sabonis ..... well.. just gimmick....All gimmicks for marketing strategies

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.