Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Hobbyconsolas has posted this NBA 2K13 video presentation they recently had in Spain, with Marc Gasol. There are some short gameplay sequences of the Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Memphis Grizzlies.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 mymannemcee @ 09/14/12 03:37 PM
I'm really liking the on ball defense bumps I saw. Much better looking than 2K12.

Cool to learn a few signature skills, too. I think I'll be playing 2K13 with the sig skill HUD on all the time.

# 62 mymannemcee @ 09/14/12 03:49 PM
Can anyone make out LeBron's signature skills at 4:25?

I see Dimer, Lockdown Defender, Finisher and Chase Down Artist. What's the one in the far right? Is that Interceptor?

# 63 XenoZograscope @ 09/14/12 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ordinalmold
guys i think the video is in spanish

# 64 Biagas @ 09/14/12 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im 2 illlllll
There is no way in the world Russel Westbrook should have ankle breaker. Please get someone to give people appropriate skills at least 2k.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObfToTiQa-Q

# 65 richmo @ 09/14/12 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biagas
Not to take this off-topic, but he clearly runs into Tolliver's foot. RIGHT as Russ makes the move, which makes it look worse than it should.

# 66 NowAndLaterCARZ @ 09/14/12 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymannemcee
Can anyone make out LeBron's signature skills at 4:25?

I see Dimer, Lockdown Defender, Finisher and Chase Down Artist. What's the one in the far right? Is that Interceptor?
yea its interceptor

# 67 kpax1º1 @ 09/14/12 04:40 PM
Live used to have the spanish commentators as well.

This guy in the video was the GOAT in terms of hyping up things and commentating.

One of the guys in the video used to commentate games with him.

R.I.P Andres Montes

# 68 aloncho11 @ 09/14/12 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Btw, it's nice to have Spanish for Latin night games, but don't expect similar accents to those you are used to in the US at all. Spanish (from Spain) accent is really different from Cuban, Dominican or Mexican ones.
...and different from all the Spanish speaking countries from South America too

# 69 seanbarkley @ 09/14/12 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
...and different from all the Spanish speaking countries from South America too
Exactly. I guess it's more or less like British vs. US vs. Australian vs Irish English. If you don't know them much you can barely notice the differences, but once you get used to them they even seem different languages sometimes.

# 70 seanbarkley @ 09/14/12 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpax1º1
Live used to have the spanish commentators as well.

This guy in the video was the GOAT in terms of hyping up things and commentating.

One of the guys in the video used to commentate games with him.

R.I.P Andres Montes
Best Spanish narrator ever!NBA games will never be the same without him.

# 71 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/14/12 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowAndLaterCARZ
yea its interceptor
So no Floor General or Closer. Interesting. This is why there shouldn't be a limit of 5.

# 72 kpax1º1 @ 09/14/12 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Best Spanish narrator ever!NBA games will never be the same without him.
Antoni Daimiel has also GOAT status for me. Dude's knowledge about every little thing related from the NBA is amazing.

# 73 NowAndLaterCARZ @ 09/14/12 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
So no Floor General or Closer. Interesting. This is why there shouldn't be a limit of 5.
well dimer is close to floor general and people would debate closer for lebron. im suprised lebron isn't a posterizer instead of interceptor, especially after jumping over lucas III ha

# 74 Colts18 @ 09/14/12 06:29 PM
Just because someone has crossed someone before doesn't mean they need ankle breaker. He isn't an ankle breaker, he is someone that, for the most part, uses strngth, speed, and his quickness to get by folks. Ankle Breaker shouldn't be anywhere near his list.

Again, some of you are too generous with signature skills.

# 75 TheKasmar @ 09/14/12 06:36 PM
I expected more out of the physics. In a few instances, defensive players just slide out of the way so the offensive animation plays out. I believe Rudy Gay is plenty capable of finishing on plays like that, but I'd like to see a different outcome for the defender rather than being magically slid out of the way all because an animaion starts.

# 76 NowAndLaterCARZ @ 09/14/12 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
Just because someone has crossed someone before doesn't mean they need ankle breaker. He isn't an ankle breaker, he is someone that, for the most part, uses strngth, speed, and his quickness to get by folks. Ankle Breaker shouldn't be anywhere near his list.

Again, some of you are too generous with signature skills.
well i would give russell highlight film and possibly shot creator because that mid is wet now. but saying ankle breaker shouldnt be near his list is questionable, the guy obviously can handle the rock. well who would be your top 5 current "ankle breakers" in the nba?

# 77 Colts18 @ 09/14/12 06:55 PM
Why are you giving him highlight film? He is a PG, him dunking on someone is rare. Highlight film allows a player to dunk in traffic on a regular basis. Something that can be achieved through him having a solid dunk rating.

Shot Creator I can agree with.

He can handle the rock but when I think of Elite Ball Handlers, his name doesn't cross my mind at all.

My Top 5?

Deron
Jamal
Tyreke
Rose
Jennings

Honorable Mention
Kyrie
Rondo

Westbrooks craftiness and level of advanced dribbling moves dwarfs these 5 players. Not close. Those would be the only players that I think would deserve to get ankle breaker.

I might be missing someone since I am rushing.

# 78 youvalss @ 09/14/12 08:56 PM
The block by Gasol looked weird, the way he jumped and landed.

Spoiler

# 79 Goffs @ 09/14/12 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
The block by Gasol looked weird, the way he jumped and landed.

Spoiler
It's better seeing that than blocking it with an armpit or elbow...I'll take it since I rarely saw those types of blocks in 2k12.

# 80 KasparV @ 09/14/12 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
The point of the statement was that it seems people ONLY want to criticize. That's it. Do that, but balance it. There's nothing wrong with telling the devs what they did wrong and reaffirming what they did right.

I find it ironic that I'm being preached to let people have their opinion after I express my own opinion. So, no disrespect, but I don't retract anything I said.
You're just pulling inception on us, you are expressing your dislike of people expressing their opinions because it is "a buzzkill". So yeah, of course you can ventilate your opinion, but if your opinion is "don't express a certain opinion" it is therefore limiting. Also, you claim you are only annoyed when people "only criticize", but you reacted on somebody who noticed one thing and disliked it. Also, I also felt you were very unfriendly and annoyed when you reacted to me, so apparently there are already three people who feel like you are "trying to pick fights" so it might just be you and not everybody else.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.