Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

As announced yesterday, EA Sports has added the fantasy draft into Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers for online users today. They hope to bring it to offline users in the future. Read all about it, right here.

Quote:
Once you start the draft, the draft order for the first round will be completely random, with the rest of the draft following the traditional “snake” like a fantasy draft. Each participant will have 45 seconds to make their picks and the draft will consists of 54 picks per team. So, you’ll need to cut one player before the start of the season. You will have the option to pause the draft or simply auto pick the rest of the draft at any point if you and your friends only want to draft a certain number of rounds.

Once the draft is completed, the league will move on as you’re accustomed to in a typical Connected Careers league. It is worth calling out the salaries of the players drafted in the Fantasy Draft will all be the same per round so that everyone is on an even playing field. Contracts start at 5 years/12M per year for a first round pick and ramp down to 1 year/500K per year. Another cool feature about this new setup is that you’ll still be doing your annual draft and adding the dynamic rookie draft classes with backstories into your league each year. There’s much more that you’ll find along the way, but I wanted to give you the basics.

Madden NFL 13 rosters are also available today. Week 2 rosters are available for Play Now (offline/online) while Connected Career users get the original 53-man rosters, which were released last week for Play Now. More details can be found here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ProbieByKO @ 09/14/12 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leathrneck34
Offline ratings and online ratings are the same in the update only play now have the most up to date rosters and ratings from what I can tell
Thank you. I thought so.

# 22 WhiteMan22 @ 09/14/12 11:32 AM
Finally, I can start my coach CC, and my player CC with these rosters

# 23 Steve_OS @ 09/14/12 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whispered
Hey Steve if I don't have live can I download roster from EA Sports website on my computer?
Not that I am aware of. I think some of the roster guys know how to download and upload to a site though. I'm not familiar w/ that process.

# 24 Steve_OS @ 09/14/12 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
So no 53-man roster for Offline CCM?

I'm about ready to trade this in for NCAA 13 at this point. It's clear my needs as a consumer aren't being met with Madden 13.
Odds are, it gets patched in at a later date for offline gamers. Things are easier to implement for online stuff, since it is controlled by the server, it seems.

# 25 ultralow36 @ 09/14/12 11:52 AM
man the offline 53 is there for ccm ....claim down..

# 26 jwagner82 @ 09/14/12 12:02 PM
DJ.. the offline CCM rosters are there. They are 53 man rosters. You'll be prompted to download it when you login. It's up for ps3 now, should be up anytime for 360, if not already.

# 27 Cappy83 @ 09/14/12 12:03 PM
How to I get the option of doing a fantasy draft? I go to online ccm go through everything and it never gives me the option.

# 28 jpdavis82 @ 09/14/12 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
man the offline 53 is there for ccm ....claim down..
It is, I thought it was the week 2 roster?

# 29 jpdavis82 @ 09/14/12 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy83
How to I get the option of doing a fantasy draft? I go to online ccm go through everything and it never gives me the option.
It's when you create your league, it should say start league or start fantasy draft

# 30 Suvorov @ 09/14/12 12:11 PM
My offline CCM roster is NOT the same as the Online 53 Man Roster. Simple check I made was Tannenhill from the Dolphins. Offline CCM roster, OVR 70. Online OVR 78.

Something is wrong here.

# 31 jwagner82 @ 09/14/12 12:13 PM
Didn't someone say offline CCM had the week 2 updates already, and Online CCM did not? If so, that would be why Tannehill is rated like that i assume, he definitely shouldn't be a 78 after his performances so far.

# 32 Dwaresacksqb @ 09/14/12 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
Hmmm, I dont understand why EA just doesnt list EVERY roster update and let the user download the one(s) they want? Oh wait, im sorry. Doing that would put too much control in the user's hands. Sorry. My bad.
How does something good like weekly roster updates get spun as bad!? I swear, this is a joke. EA deserves cheapshots because not EVERY weeks roster are available to choose from? Whatever I guess. Why people would get themselves upset over the dumbest things, I will never know. You made yourself upset, not EA lol

# 33 DJ @ 09/14/12 12:17 PM
53-man roster is available in Offline CCM. Coaching schemes save and coach XP points for practice have also been fixed to match online.

# 34 ProbieByKO @ 09/14/12 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
53-man roster is available in Offline CCM. Coaching schemes save and coach XP points for practice have also been fixed to match online.
Are you kidding me?!?!

The schemes save?

# 35 sowerss @ 09/14/12 12:20 PM
So there is something still terribly wrong... you can only see a "scouted" players tab when drafting and usually this is subject to 10 players, rather than the entire position or player pool. For instance, you can only see like 10 LB in the 4th round between overall 78 and 88. I dont quite understand this...

# 36 kingj720 @ 09/14/12 12:26 PM
Not coming up for me neither its only up right now for the 360? it'll be up later for the ps3 right?

# 37 DJ @ 09/14/12 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbieByKO
Are you kidding me?!?!

The schemes save?
No, I'm serious. Started a test Offline CCM after downloading the online roster and the CCM roster update. Now, I'm not sure if the 53-man for CCM is based off of Week 1 or 2, but it is definitely a 53-man roster.

I entered Practice Mode just to see what the XP points were and most were above 1,000, just like Online.

I didn't try changing schemes.

# 38 method29 @ 09/14/12 12:30 PM
The Fantasy Draft gives you a pool of players. New players are added to the pool every 7 rounds or so. I like the way it's done as it prevents 10 year olds from drafting nothing but rookies.

# 39 jpdavis82 @ 09/14/12 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Did they just fix it? I thought you were saying the 53 man roster wasn't available offline just a minute ago.

# 40 MoleDude @ 09/14/12 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by method29
The Fantasy Draft gives you a pool of players. New players are added to the pool every 7 rounds or so. I like the way it's done as it prevents 10 year olds from drafting nothing but rookies.
I'm ok with it to a point...but there are times when a position has nobody listed, and that's ridiculous. I was looking through LT's in probably round 5 or 6, and there were NONE left until round 7 when the new list populated.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.