Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Dwight Howard – 96
  • Chris Bosh - 83
  • Roy Hibbert - 86
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Eric Gordon – 85
  • Aaron Brooks - 77
  • Manu Ginobili - 86
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 221 chronoxiong @ 09/22/12 12:28 AM
He still doesn't shouldn't be a 96. He's nothing compared to Shaq in his prime. He can barely crack 20 points average per game. That's why I say that 96 is a little too high for him. Maybe a 93 or something like that will be good. But that's just my opinion.

# 222 ojandpizza @ 09/22/12 01:21 AM
I didn't want to get on a Dwight rant buuuttt.. The guy has still yet to have any legit go to post moves. He can't score, period. Hell he averages 11 FGA per game.. What kind of franchise level super star only gets 11 shots a game? Reason being, because he can't create his shot. He's not anything close to being an offensive force, and teams can't run their offense through him..

The Magic had a few good runs with teams LOADED with 3 point shooters surrounding the big guy. But it's getting to the point now that Dwight, more often than not, isn't even drawing double teams anymore. Teams know he can't do anything with the ball down there.. Somebody that big, strong, athletic, should be an automatic double team every time he touches the ball..

Sure when he gets position deep he can spin and dunk. Or dunk from rebounds. Or use a baby hook when he is about 2 feet away from the rim, or get put backs..

I don't see how a franchise dominating big man played his entire career with no other big name players and was only taking 11 shots per game.. If he could have developed any type of go to moves or post game I think we could have easily saw a 30 PPG big man out of him..

Instead we get an NBA best center who hasn't developed to half of his potential, and has a lackluster post game.

It's sad you can say all that about him and still call him the best center in the world.. That just shows how great he COULD really be.. Maybe eventually it will happen.

# 223 ojandpizza @ 09/22/12 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul24NDLAL12
Lol really? Dwight is a better defender than Shaq will ever be. If dwight was getting 18-19 touches per game like Shaq I can guarantee you he will average 27-29 PPG easily.
Dwight is so dominate that it ceases to amaze me that Orlando didn't give him more touches.
I agree, but the reason he doesn't get touches is because he can't do anything with them.. I really like Dwight, and his ceiling is absolutely unlimited, but this is a MUST for him to fix NOW.. He's going to wait around until his athletics start to diminish and not ever be half the player he could have been if he doesn't make this a focus now..

# 224 andeee @ 09/22/12 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoxiong
He still doesn't shouldn't be a 96. He's nothing compared to Shaq in his prime. He can barely crack 20 points average per game. That's why I say that 96 is a little too high for him. Maybe a 93 or something like that will be good. But that's just my opinion.
If he plays the way he's suppose to with that 96, then he should be a 96. Some players have gotten a boost this year in ways that appear inexplicable, we'll just have to see why when the game drops.

# 225 andeee @ 09/22/12 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I didn't want to get on a Dwight rant buuuttt.. The guy has still yet to have any legit go to post moves. He can't score, period. Hell he averages 11 FGA per game.. What kind of franchise level super star only gets 11 shots a game? Reason being, because he can't create his shot. He's not anything close to being an offensive force, and teams can't run their offense through him..

The Magic had a few good runs with teams LOADED with 3 point shooters surrounding the big guy. But it's getting to the point now that Dwight, more often than not, isn't even drawing double teams anymore. Teams know he can't do anything with the ball down there.. Somebody that big, strong, athletic, should be an automatic double team every time he touches the ball..

Sure when he gets position deep he can spin and dunk. Or dunk from rebounds. Or use a baby hook when he is about 2 feet away from the rim, or get put backs..

I don't see how a franchise dominating big man played his entire career with no other big name players and was only taking 11 shots per game.. If he could have developed any type of go to moves or post game I think we could have easily saw a 30 PPG big man out of him..

Instead we get an NBA best center who hasn't developed to half of his potential, and has a lackluster post game.

It's sad you can say all that about him and still call him the best center in the world.. That just shows how great he COULD really be.. Maybe eventually it will happen.
Makes you wish Yao was still around, huh? Depressing.

Yao did it all. And dominated Dwight on nearly every match up to boot.

# 226 ojandpizza @ 09/22/12 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andeee
Makes you wish Yao was still around, huh? Depressing.

Yao did it all. And dominated Dwight on nearly every match up to boot.
I really loved Yao and Brandon Roy, two of my favorite players in the league.. I'm hoping Roy will bounce back but I'm skeptic..

I wish Yao would sign with my Heat, just to play spot minutes.. I think he could handle 8-10 minutes per game.. That would never happen, just what if dreaming of course lol

# 227 andeee @ 09/22/12 03:23 AM
Quote:
Sure you can say Yao dominated Dwight on the offensive side of the ball, but I would still take Dwight Howard over Yao just because of how much Dwight can make an impact on every side of the ball. Dwight may have 3-5 post moves, but that's all he needs. He is one of the best centers to be able to establish deep in the paint & post up doubt anyone can do it better than Dwight. IMO All Dwight needs is 3-5 post moves his movement & athleticism lets him get the better of the person who is guarding Dwight. Can't guard a Center who is very strong & quick. Just look at what Kareem was able to do with Bynum in a 7 year span & also not to mention Bynum quit early in the teachings of Kareem. Am sure Kareem will polish Dwight Howard into a very good post man by the time his athleticism has left him.
You make it sound like Yao was a bad defensive player. Plus Yao consistently shut Howard down on the offensive end and outproduced him nearly every statistical category, something Dwight couldn't do.

Player G W L GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PTS
Yao Ming 9 7 2 9 35.1 8.7 15.4 .561 6.2 7.9 .789 3.0 7.4 10.4 1.2 0.7 2.1 2.7 23.6
Dwight Howard 9 2 7 9 34.0 4.1 9.1 .451 .000 4.0 6.7 .600 1.8 8.0 9.8 0.8 1.3 1.7 2.0 12.2

# 228 ojandpizza @ 09/22/12 04:40 AM
Quote:
Sure you can say Yao dominated Dwight on the offensive side of the ball, but I would still take Dwight Howard over Yao just because of how much Dwight can make an impact on every side of the ball. Dwight may have 3-5 post moves, but that's all he needs. He is one of the best centers to be able to establish deep in the paint & post up doubt anyone can do it better than Dwight. IMO All Dwight needs is 3-5 post moves his movement & athleticism lets him get the better of the person who is guarding Dwight. Can't guard a Center who is very strong & quick. Just look at what Kareem was able to do with Bynum in a 7 year span & also not to mention Bynum quit early in the teachings of Kareem. Am sure Kareem will polish Dwight Howard into a very good post man by the time his athleticism has left him.
The thing is with his movement and athleticism and size shouldn't we be getting more from him? He's putting up damn good numbers now almost solely on his athletic abilities.. With the severe lack of big men the NBA right now If Howard would actually develop a real post game he could be dropping MVP and even all time great numbers..

Think about it, he's been the #1 guy his entire career. He still lacks the ability to take over a game, only averages 11 shots per game over his career, and hasn't developed the slightest bit of touch to his shot.. Isn't it about time we saw some sort of improvement???

# 229 andeee @ 09/22/12 02:17 PM
Quote:
Sure he shut him down Dwight was very young when he went up against Yao doubt that Yao would ever get those stats against Dwight right now. Dwight is just way to strong & athletic for anyone in the NBA.
He was getting shut down at 23 and 24. Dwight had the second best season of his career at 23, you're making excuses for a guy who was working on the 5th season of his career, you don't get excuses at that point.

Their last 3 matches Dwight was still getting dominated.

Player Date MP FG FGA FG% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
Dwight Howard 2008-01-04 L 33:44 5 11 .455 6 10 .600 2 6 8 1 3 1 1 6 16
Yao Ming 2008-01-04 W 31:09 10 18 .556 6 7 .857 6 4 10 1 0 0 4 4 26

Dwight Howard 2008-11-22 L 26:53 5 10 .500 3 5 .600 2 7 9 0 0 2 1 4 13
Yao Ming 2008-11-22 W 30:48 9 15 .600 4 4 1.000 4 9 13 2 2 1 3 5 22

Dwight Howard 2009-04-07 L 38:10 5 11 .455 3 9 .333 2 8 10 1 1 3 3 3 13
Yao Ming 2009-04-07 W 38:33 8 13 .615 4 5 .800 4 12 16 1 1 2 0 5 20

# 230 andeee @ 09/22/12 03:13 PM
Quote:
Sigh so your telling me that Dwight hit his prime at the age of 23? When the kid was pure bones? Only if Yao still played today, but that's why I take Howard everyday of the week because of his durability. You never see Dwight plagued with injurys. Dwight will always be a better overall player than Yao all day.

I didn't say that, no. I said in Dwight's second best season of his career he was still getting dominated by Yao.

And I'm laughing hard as hell at you saying that Dwight was still skinny his 5th year in the league, please. You know he wasn't skinny at that point, yet you still make excuses.

# 231 TeddyKGB @ 09/22/12 03:44 PM
Lots of ignorance with regards to Chris Bosh in this thread.

He has the ability to work down low (as seen for years when he played a more prominent offensive role in Toronto), has a dangerous turnaround jimmy, runs the floor exceptionally well for a big, has an explosive first step, can finish with contact, draws fouls, is a career 9.1 RPG guy, plays solid team defense, shoots lights out from 17-feet in, and shoots free-throws at a very high clip for a big.

Just because he isn't called on to play the same role in Miami doesn't mean he isn't capable. He showed what he could do for years in Toronto and then again in that overtime epic towards the end of the season with James and Wade both out.

# 232 andeee @ 09/22/12 04:10 PM
Quote:
It's funny because everyone else would take Dwight over injury prone Yao Ming that's why he never reached the finals. Dwight was 23 in his 5th season which obviously was still way to young Centers don't hit their prime until they are about 30years old. All Yao Ming gives you is O, but no D to slow at 7'6 thats why he was never regarded a defensive center, or let alone ever elected to a first all defensive NBA Team, or All First NBA Team.
Tell me who is a better overall player Yao or Dwight?
You're hurting my brain too much, injuries have nothing to with anything I mentioned. You're just a gigantic Dwight homer, you proved it in this thread.

# 233 Coach2K @ 09/23/12 08:03 PM
Quote:
It's funny I was just talking about Hibbert's abilities with a big Pacers user, coach2k. All during the season when the Pacers were winning and Hibbert was getting a lot of pub, I was thinking it looked like 2K really underrated him.

Then I actually saw him play in the playoffs, and it looks like they had him pegged pretty well in last year's game, lol.
I'd have to agree.

# 234 andeee @ 09/23/12 08:34 PM
Quote:
Oh am sorry if you brain can't comprehend what am asking lol sorry.
& Yes I am a D-12 Homer been my fav player since he was drafted.
I know exactly what you're asking, but it has nothing to do with what I was talking about. That's the point.

There's no point on discussing anything involving Dwight with you since you said he's better than Shaq. What my brain can't comprehend is how you be so obtuse as to say something that absurd.

# 235 KDurant35 @ 09/23/12 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
He said Chris Paul wasn't on roses level. Go back and read the posts before quoting me.
This again? I think you should go back and read the posts..I didn't say CP3 wasn't on Rose's level..lol

# 236 KDurant35 @ 09/23/12 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
Actually you did....... "Call me when CP3 gets a MVP" then you tried to throw in "you can't really compare them" because you couldn't back up your claim.
I couldn't back up my claim? Like I said before you can't compare them because they have their strengths. Yet you still bring up the same point and your reply was that I couldn't back up my claim. I still haven't gotten evidence from you as to why you think they can be compared. Also, Rose has more passion, even when his team is down he doesn't give up..CP3 has yet to show that, which is why I'd take Rose anyday over him.

# 237 iLLosophy @ 09/24/12 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDurant35
I still haven't gotten evidence from you as to why you think they can be compared. Also, Rose has more passion, even when his team is down he doesn't give up..CP3 has yet to show that, which is why I'd take Rose anyday over him.

# 238 ojandpizza @ 09/24/12 10:26 AM
I can't even believe we are arguing that Rose can be the best PG in the league

# 239 jeebs9 @ 09/24/12 11:10 AM
Fighting over who is better is such a opinion thing it makes me laugh at all the post "who is better than who". Like Rose vs CP3. I don't people see the pure genius in the 2k rating system. I love how each player is different regardless of overall ratings.

# 240 KDurant35 @ 09/24/12 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
What are you trying to say..?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.