Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Dwight Howard – 96
  • Chris Bosh - 83
  • Roy Hibbert - 86
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Eric Gordon – 85
  • Aaron Brooks - 77
  • Manu Ginobili - 86
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Biagas @ 09/17/12 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Wow so Howard misses the entire season and his overall goes UP!!?? And Bosh is rated lower than Hibbert, BGriffin, and Amar'e??? WTF 2K?
Probably cuz he's a Laker.

# 62 JwP23 @ 09/17/12 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
You had me until you said Mourning...wtf? He does not even belong in the same sentence with those players. Plus Howard is better than him.

And are these official in this thread? I know earlier Griffin and Durant went down 1 pt than we thought they were.

I'm wondering if Howard is a 96 or 95...not that it matters really
Some puns were used in the first comment but I would never ever say Dwight is better. You for real? We're not talking about old out of prime Mourning when he got dunked on by VC here. If Dwight is 96, young Mourning should be at least, AT LEAST 96 as well. This isn't a disrespect to Dwight.
Bonus: Mutombo= 93 while Robinson, Shaq, Olajuwon, Ewing and all the past legends are 110+.

# 63 ojandpizza @ 09/17/12 06:19 PM
Mutombo? Really? A 93? Did you actually watch him

# 64 JwP23 @ 09/17/12 06:25 PM
Quote:
Mutombo? Really? A 93? Did you actually watch him
Dwight is 96. Really?

# 65 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/17/12 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuriath
Nope, I watch basketball in its entirety and he barely has a post game. Even if he does, he barely uses this "superior" post game and much rather settles for that 15-17 footer. So please tell me what warrants him a higher rating?
You've never watched Bosh in Toronto then. He doesn't get in the post because Wade and Lebron operate there. His job is to spread the floor with his mid range jumper.

# 66 TheManofSteel3kO @ 09/17/12 06:27 PM
Quote:
Wow so Howard misses the entire season and his overall goes UP!!?? And Bosh is rated lower than Hibbert, BGriffin, and Amar'e??? WTF 2K?
When did Dwight Howard miss the entire season? He missed the rest of the season & 1st round of the playoffs. But not an "entire season" (Although, he is a bit overrated 96 is high, 92/93 would suffice). However, I agree with what you said about Bosh he should be a 84/85.

# 67 ojandpizza @ 09/17/12 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JwP23
Dwight is 96. Really?
This is NBA 2K13 not NBA97? Yes Dwight is the best center in the league now, compared to the other big men in the league yes he is that much better than they are.. I would rather him be around a 93 or so like last year but hell since everybody is jumping 3-5 points in overalls why not him as well..

# 68 KDurant35 @ 09/17/12 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
So is Steve Nash better than Kobe? Smh you are the definition of a casual fan
Why do you only look at the first part of the post, you are the definition of a child..see one thing and pounce right on it, do you not see what's written right after..lol.

# 69 JwP23 @ 09/17/12 06:31 PM
Quote:
This is NBA 2K13 not NBA97? Yes Dwight is the best center in the league now, compared to the other big men in the league yes he is that much better than they are.. I would rather him be around a 93 or so like last year but hell since everybody is jumping 3-5 points in overalls why not him as well..
Exactly what I'm doing.. I'm overrating classic players....

# 70 ojandpizza @ 09/17/12 06:31 PM
^ also Mutombo's best season numbers wise was his ROOKIE season, at like 15.6 and 11.5 that's supposed to equal a 93?

# 71 SteboSSK @ 09/17/12 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb
id take rose in defense over paul 100 times out of 100, rose is a better slasher, and finisher around the basket, you forget to mention that, don't let pauls steals fool you, he constantly gets torched in the playoffs, cause hes not as great of a defender as you think he is
Well then your opinion is heavily flawed and based on 0 facts. CP3 is much more efficient in Iso situations and slightly better in PnR and then he's much better in the passing lanes. So Im really not getting why you would choose Rose defensively over Paul. Another thing the Clippers and Hornets with Cp3 at the helm have like top 5 efficient offenses in clutch times (last 5 min I think). Rose is great but he is very much a shoot first and isnt the best of shooters, while CP3 will get you buckets and other easy buckets. CP3 is the best PG in the league and its really not worth debating unless you have some real analysis to refute it.

# 72 Dodgerblue15 @ 09/17/12 06:33 PM
I'm curious as to why people think Bynum is automatically the second best center behind Dwight Howard (who, I agree, is rated far too high. A 91 or 92 is perfect for him). And for those of you out there who say that Bynum has a terrific (or more advanced) offensive game, I ask you to tell me which moves he mastered. I watched 90 percent of Lakers games last year and I saw maybe two moves that he's got down. Most of his points came from oops, or easy dunks, putbacks after the defense collapsed on Kobe then helped on Gasol, who would dump it into Bynum for chippies. Bynum's problems on offense are myriad. He is slow getting down the floor and establishing post position. Once he does establish the post and gets the ball, he takes too long to get his balance, using several dribbles to feel out his man and figure out what he's going to do. Once he's decided, I saw maybe a handful of times where he utilized some sort of counter move if his original decision wasn't there. Bynum put up all-star numbers because he got at least three easy baskets a game from lobs and or offensive rebounds. In seven games Bynum played without the benefit of Kobe Bryant drawing doubles when Kobe sat out last season, Bynum shot under 44 percent. Subtract the game against the GSW in which he went 12-14, and Bynum shot an abysmal 38 percent! That's awful for a 5-10 guard, let alone a 7-foot, 290-lb center!

Worse still, Bynum is not mobile enough for today's NBA and really struggles to show in pick-and-roll defense. Plus, he never ran back down the court for transition defense, and while he averaged 2 blocks a game, night in and night out he wasn't the sort of intimidating presence like Serge Ibaka or even Tyson Chandler.

Based on what he did last year in his all-star year, I think Bynum's maybe the fourth or fifth best center in the game. Marc Gasol has no weakness in his skill set. He has a good post game. He is an excellent passer. He's a terrific shot blocker. Good rebounder. He plays physical, and he can even hit 15-foot jumpers with regularity. All that plus he's a decent foul shooter. I'd also take a healthy Andrew Bogut, who has a rough offensive game, but completely transforms a team with his defense. And while I think Tyson's defense is somewhat overrated, he is uber efficient offensively and never tries to do too much, is a good foul shooter, and is an excellent team defender.

# 73 stlpimpmonsta @ 09/17/12 06:33 PM
96 for a man with no real game with his back towards the basket..................really 2k?

# 74 SteboSSK @ 09/17/12 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
So why did bosh DROP a point when its obvious that ratings were inflated this year lol makes no sense. Lakers are soooooo overpowered now smh
Overpowered? I mean if you want to drop Kobe a 2 pts which I believe is fair and Nash 2 pts then at that point its Kobe 91 and Nash 84-85. Dwight is the 2nd or 3rd best overall impact player in the league so a 96 is fair but 94 would be cool too. In the end would it make them that much less overpowered? Still 2 90 plus players and 2 80 plus in the starting lineup....sometimes you guys are just splitting hairs just to argue a moot point.

# 75 JwP23 @ 09/17/12 06:38 PM
Quote:
^ also Mutombo's best season numbers wise was his ROOKIE season, at like 15.6 and 11.5 that's supposed to equal a 93?
So for some reason, you're having a problem with my overrating on Mutombo? Sorry I haven't looked up the stats while rating them and it's not like he's going to be rated that way so what's up with all this nitpicking?

# 76 domidomdomz @ 09/17/12 07:03 PM
I'm surprised Dwight got a 96. I guess that's not bad for one of the top 3 NBA players today.

Anyway, these ratings don't matter if you don't put your A games, y'all

# 77 JwP23 @ 09/17/12 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Overpowered? I mean if you want to drop Kobe a 2 pts which I believe is fair and Nash 2 pts then at that point its Kobe 91 and Nash 84-85. Dwight is the 2nd or 3rd best overall impact player in the league so a 96 is fair but 94 would be cool too. In the end would it make them that much less overpowered? Still 2 90 plus players and 2 80 plus in the starting lineup....sometimes you guys are just splitting hairs just to argue a moot point.
Kobe is inflated as always but Dwight is SUPER overrated. I agree with the guy. If Gasol is 87, Bosh should be at least 85+. If the Lakers players are rated below expectation, would you still consider them as a moot point?

# 78 06 finals MV3 @ 09/17/12 07:15 PM
I'm surprised bosh is an 83 he has to be one of the top 3 big man in the game . But then again everyone who plays around lebron is considered a bum including wade. Bosh is a really good player give him a break.

# 79 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/17/12 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
He didn't get any better than he was before and now he's 96

# 80 Caveman24 @ 09/17/12 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 finals MV3
I'm surprised bosh is an 83 he has to be one of the top 3 big man in the game . But then again everyone who plays around lebron is considered a bum including wade. Bosh is a really good player give him a break.
Top 3 big man?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.