Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Dwight Howard – 96
  • Chris Bosh - 83
  • Roy Hibbert - 86
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Eric Gordon – 85
  • Aaron Brooks - 77
  • Manu Ginobili - 86
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 SteboSSK @ 09/18/12 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
Philly could definitely match up with the Lakers dude. They are the grizzlies of the east.
All they would have to do is isolate holliday and spread the floor with shooters. Defensively they are one of the best nuff said
You are starting to reach troll levels in this thread. You are trying to throw shade on LA so bad you are making the most idiotic simple minded arguments. "Whose gonna hold Russy?" "All you gotta do is isolated with Holiday". As if pro ball is THAAAAT simple. It's one thing to say Philly can match up with LA but to say they would get killed? You speak as if even on paper Philly matches up with LA and you also speak as if LA has the same roster as this past season. LA is my team but Im not making any strong predictions about us against OKC or Miami. Both will be battles.

To act like the difference in LA's defense with the acquisition of Dwight wont be night is day just shows how ignorant you are of pro ball and what Dwight was able to accomplish with players like Hedo and Rashard Lewis. Also last time I checked bball was a team game. Nash on WB isnt going to be a 1v1 show. If you think blowing past Nash is going to be the formula for success for OKC then we may as well not even continue debating bball.

# 142 SteboSSK @ 09/18/12 06:53 PM
Quote:
The Knicks? Lmao and they took Boston to a 7 game series last year and this year they are better. You don't combat scoring with scoring you combat it with better defense which Philly can do. I'm not saying they would sweep the Lakers but it'd be closer than people think
They took a hurt Boston team to a 7 game series. Ray was ballin on one ankle, Bradley pretty much had to sit after like game 3. This year if healthy Boston will be the better team on paper unless Doug Collins can get things together. The Iggy matchup on Paul Pierce is going to be something they will definitely miss. In the east outside of Miami it is going to be a free for all for the 2nd to 6th place.

I notice you based every single argument off of last year w/o any regard for the roster changes teams have made and the ability to make proper adjustments b/c of said changes.

# 143 Paul Pierce_OS @ 09/18/12 06:54 PM
Quote:
The Knicks? Lmao and they took Boston to a 7 game series last year and this year they are better. You don't combat scoring with scoring you combat it with better defense which Philly can do. I'm not saying they would sweep the Lakers but it'd be closer than people think
Ok same can be said for both of those teams, Both the Celtics and the Knicks (Especially the Knicks got better). Who on the Sixers except for Buynum and possibly Holiday can score the ball at a consistent rate? Nick Young is streaky, Thad young struggled in the playoffs, Dorell Wright is a spot up shooter, Jason Richardson is past his prime, Don't get me started on ET. Offense is a important part of the game too, if your not scoring well your allowing teams to get rebounds and leak out. If their was a Lakers V Philly Finals Lakers would win 4-1 easy.

# 144 Paul Pierce_OS @ 09/18/12 07:05 PM
Quote:
First of all I said they would get destroyed by Miami and Philly could beat them. Secondly the Lakers improved their roster but they didn't address their biggest need. A PG that is young/athletic that can defend the westbrooks and tony Parker's of the league. Also you do realize Dwight howard isn't going to be 100% for awhile? Back injuries can linger for a long time so we don't know how long it will take. And I know more about the game than you because I actually PLAY it. That's firsthand knowledge. Bottom line the Lakers still aren't a good defensive team and are going to have to depend on howard too much to compensate for their lack of perimeter d. Also teams can just spread the Lakers out like the Spurs will do and knock down 3s. How is howard gonna stop that. No need to call me names because I'm not buying this Lakers bandwagon stuff.
I've seen you throw out this crap multiple times before. What dose playing on a basketball team/ pick up games have to do with your knowledge of the NBA?

# 145 SteboSSK @ 09/18/12 07:12 PM
Quote:
First of all I said they would get destroyed by Miami and Philly could beat them. Secondly the Lakers improved their roster but they didn't address their biggest need. A PG that is young/athletic that can defend the westbrooks and tony Parker's of the league. Also you do realize Dwight howard isn't going to be 100% for awhile? Back injuries can linger for a long time so we don't know how long it will take. And I know more about the game than you because I actually PLAY it. That's firsthand knowledge. Bottom line the Lakers still aren't a good defensive team and are going to have to depend on howard too much to compensate for their lack of perimeter d. Also teams can just spread the Lakers out like the Spurs will do and knock down 3s. How is howard gonna stop that. No need to call me names because I'm not buying this Lakers bandwagon stuff.
I dont care what you are buying b/c quite frankly I never once in this thread tried to sell the new LA squad as guaranteed champs. 2nd off you assume that no one else in this thread plays ball so you think you know more? Do you even know me? If I play? Unless you are on some pro level or apart of some coaching stuff you are on the same level as everyone else and based on the simple arguments you made there is no way you know more about basketball than me. You are just a Lakers *****. You would get more respect if you just admitted to that than tried to present some weird argument as to why to why LA isnt a championship contender with this roster and that a team like Philly that lacks any elite talent would beat them. Age and athleticism is overrated when you have guys that can actually execute high level of bball. Was Jason Kidd athletic when they beat OKC and the Heat in b2b series? No he wasnt. He executed the offense and Dirk played almost perfect offensive ball. If you think Nash isnt going to change life for LA offensively then just log off dude and go shoot hoops since you play in real life and leave the debate to the novices like us.

# 146 Paul Pierce_OS @ 09/18/12 07:17 PM
Quote:
Pickup? No I play division 1 aau and varsity for my high school. And basketball is basketball. Certain things you wouldn't know how they worked unless you experience them yourself.
Okay, So your telling me since you play on a basketball team in HIGH SCHOOL you know more about the NBA then everyone else? Using that logic everyone here is an idiot.

# 147 Paul Pierce_OS @ 09/18/12 07:27 PM
Quote:
Dude basketball is basketball. But I'm done that was an idiotic comment by myself. I just feel you guys are dismissing my argument because y'all are blinded by this LA euphoria. I still don't think they are better than okc and they aren't going to run through San Antonio or even Memphis easily. As a LeBron fan I believe he wouldn't have a ring if not for rose getting hurt
I bleed Celtics, but I know when to give a team credit when their good instead of dismissing all the facts and using bias in an argument. And second of all, since "basketball is basketball" couldn't one play basketball and not watch the NBA? Theirs other levels of basketball, such as college and overseas basketball. So your telling me a person who has never seen an NBA game or dose not watch the NBA regularly can tell me how player x did? Or just because of his "basketball logic" he can auto detect that and know exactly how a player played without viewing stats or watching the playoffs. Their is so much wrong with your argument.

Oh and try the next time when getting into debates reading peoples responses you obviously:

Spoiler

Half of what people posted.

# 148 Paul Pierce_OS @ 09/18/12 07:57 PM
Quote:
I said I was wrong about that wtf dude. So what makes your more knowledgeable than me then? Or vice versa
And remember what happened to Lakers in 04? Or even Miami last year? Defense wins championships something LA in my opinion isn't that good at
Their not a good defnesive team?
Their a top 8 defense in the NBA in 2012: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/by..._2011&sort=329

In 2011 they were sixth....

Adding Howard is only going to make their defense better, lets talk about basketball knowledge SMH.

# 149 stlpimpmonsta @ 09/18/12 08:15 PM
That stat is deceiving as hell. Watching told me they werent THAT good at D.

# 150 SteboSSK @ 09/18/12 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
That stat is deceiving as hell. Watching told me they werent THAT good at D.
Actually overall LA had a good D. The achilles heel for LA and what has always been even back in the Shaq days was their inability to defend against the pick and roll. Westbrook murdered them b/c of this. Also another issue LA had was that their offense was horrible. You have a team that virtually grew up in the triangle all of sudden switch to a traditional offense with Derek Fisher/Blake and Ramon Sessions at the helm? Then add in the fact they really didnt have guys that can spread the floor is a recipe for disaster. Guys basketball is a 2fold game at the same time. You cannot play bad offense and great defense and expect to win. This isnt football where your defense can CYA for you (ala 2000 Baltimore Ravens). If you cant create easy shots on offense and become too predictable that makes life 10x easier for the other team on offense.

Now that Dwight is there and MWP is supposedly in serious shape this will alleviate alot of Pick and Roll issue. Nash is the ultimate playmaker on offense. Dwight is the 2nd most efficient PnR finisher in the league, now add that to Nash? It becomes real dangerous when Kobe has to become the afterthought on who to stop when dealing with LA. Lets not forget the bench upgrades. Jamison is a capable starter and Jodie Meeks is a good spot up guy. Not a great bench but far from inept like last year.

# 151 icemanfrost @ 09/18/12 11:02 PM
I laugh at all of you all that dont know anything about basketball
To say hibbert is overrated is just stupid and to say he didnt do anything in the playoffs goes to show poeple watch the games but have no clue what they are watching. In that miami series when they made an effort to get hibbert the ball they won when they didnt they lost it was that simple. Hibbert is a highly skilled offensive center in some ways better than dwight howard / he is more polished offensively and a good shot blocker but howard is a better rebounder. Its hard to produce when you dont get the ball. he havent even peaked yet when he does him and and Al jefferson will be the top centers in the league mark my words

# 152 KDurant35 @ 09/18/12 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanfrost
I laugh at all of you all that dont know anything about basketball To say hibbert is overrated is just stupid and to say he didnt do anything in the playoffs goes to show poeple watch the games but have no clue what they are watching. In that miami series when they made an effort to get hibbert the ball they won when they didnt they lost it was that simple. Hibbert is a highly skilled offensive center in some ways better than dwight howard / he is more polished offensively and a good shot blocker but howard is a better rebounder. Its hard to produce when you dont get the ball. he havent even peaked yet when he does him and and Al jefferson will be the top centers in the league mark my words

Dwight averages 2.2 BPG while Hibbert 1.6 and somehow is the better shot blocker..the logic astounds me

# 153 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/18/12 11:26 PM
Quote:
To say hibbert is overrated is just stupid and to say he didnt do anything in the playoffs goes to show poeple watch the games but have no clue what they are watching. In that miami series when they made an effort to get hibbert the ball they won when they didnt they lost it was that simple. Hibbert is a highly skilled offensive center in some ways better than dwight howard / he is more polished offensively and a good shot blocker but howard is a better rebounder. Its hard to produce when you dont get the ball. he havent even peaked yet when he does him and and Al jefferson will be the top centers in the league mark my words
I actually think that Hibbert is, typically, underrated in terms of people's general opinion of him. He's a solid player. However, I believe that even most Pacers fans would consider him overrated at an 86. I'd be very surprised to see him still at 86 by release.

# 154 beast10 @ 09/18/12 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
I actually think that Hibbert is, typically, underrated in terms of people's general opinion of him. He's a solid player. However, I believe that even most Pacers fans would consider him overrated at an 86. I'd be very surprised to see him still at 86 by release.
The other thread said he is a 78 or 79 I forget.
86 is WAY WAY WAY to high . Idk what they could have possibly rose so high to get him to a 86!

# 155 SteboSSK @ 09/19/12 12:09 AM
Quote:
Seek rest fam......

# 156 icemanfrost @ 09/19/12 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDurant35

Dwight averages 2.2 BPG while Hibbert 1.6 and somehow is the better shot blocker..the logic astounds me

I didnt say he was a better shot blocker you must did not read it
I said he was more polished offensively and a good shot blocker and you went through all that trouble to be an smart ***/dumb ***

# 157 SteboSSK @ 09/19/12 12:44 AM
Al Jefferson is more polished than Shaq was so that means 0.

On a per 36 min scale (so they are compared evenly)

Hibbert: 15.5ppg, 12.4FG per , .497FG

Howard: 19.4ppg, 12.6FG per, .573 FG

This proves being more "polished" means 0 when Dwight is much more efficient as a scorer and is actually the 2nd most efficient finisher in the pick and roll. If you want to sound the least bit intelligent it would be best to back away from the argument that more polished is anything of substance. Hell Rik Smits was more polished than Shaq. Hibbert is an average offensive player and above average defender and great shot blocker by todays standards.

# 158 icemanfrost @ 09/19/12 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Al Jefferson is more polished than Shaq was so that means 0.

On a per 36 min scale (so they are compared evenly)

Hibbert: 15.5ppg, 12.4FG per , .497FG

Howard: 19.4ppg, 12.6FG per, .573 FG

This proves being more "polished" means 0 when Dwight is much more efficient as a scorer and is actually the 2nd most efficient finisher in the pick and roll. If you want to sound the least bit intelligent it would be best to back away from the argument that more polished is anything of substance. Hell Rik Smits was more polished than Shaq. Hibbert is an average offensive player and above average defender and great shot blocker by todays standards.
Polished meaning skilled doesn't necceserily mean stats
Hibbert has a better post up game and jumpshot hence more polished offensively never said more better overall player
Wow people really dont read or I guess the interpetation is wrong

# 159 SteboSSK @ 09/19/12 12:55 AM
Another thing I noticed. You said Al Jefferson would be the top big man in the league? Are you aware that he is a year older than Dwight and has been in the league the same amount of time? If he hasnt gotten there yet he will never get there. Al has a nice offensive game and is a good player but his impact is not felt on the court to even be considered elite. Just go to bed man....

# 160 SteboSSK @ 09/19/12 12:57 AM
Quote:
Polished meaning skilled doesn't necceserily mean stats
Hibbert has a better post up game and jumpshot hence more polished offensively never said more better overall player
Wow people really dont read or I guess the interpetation is wrong
Who cares tho. What does it mean it terms of results? You stated that to compare his game to Dwight's in order to point out that he is better offensively. The facts I posted disprove your theory. Him being more "polished" means jack ish if he isnt getting the ball in the hoop more and on less attempts on the same type of shots Dwight is taking.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.