Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 6 more players.
  • Devin Harris – 77
  • Ray Allen – 80
  • Marshon Brooks - 73
  • Paul Pierce – 83
  • Caron Butler – 81
  • Zach Randolph – 84
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Dwight Howard – 96
  • Chris Bosh - 83
  • Roy Hibbert - 86
  • Eric Gordon – 85
  • Aaron Brooks - 77
  • Manu Ginobili - 86
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 cmebfresh @ 09/18/12 05:00 PM
Now this what im talking about. these are dead on. But i'll work with caron butler

# 2 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/18/12 05:04 PM
(I just posted this in the screenshot thread...)

These actually seem pretty good for a change. Glad to see Allen is at 80 now (instead of the 79 he was at in the leaked screen shots). Only one here I could really see fault in would be Caron Butler, as he had a down year and I'm not really sure he deserves an 81. Maybe an 80 would be more accurate. Overall, though, these seem to be the most accurate revealed ratings so far.

# 3 Joobieo @ 09/18/12 05:05 PM
Very spot on stats .

# 4 DaBlackProdigy @ 09/18/12 05:06 PM
All The Ratings Are Consistent IDK Why Everyone Complaining They Just Higher This Year

# 5 Biagas @ 09/18/12 05:26 PM
Ray allen isn't on star level no more..dude was doing dunks like he was 25 in 2k12. I don't think he'll last at 80 for the whole season.

# 6 Saturnis @ 09/18/12 05:26 PM
Allen is not an 80, he's been rated that for almost 2-3 year straight. Does the man never decline? i watched some Celtic games and he hasn't been that good, mainly a good spot up shooter because of rondo. Let's hope lebron gives him the same.

# 7 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/18/12 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlackProdigy
All The Ratings Are Consistent IDK Why Everyone Complaining They Just Higher This Year
It's because they are NOT consistent. Some went up when they should have stayed the same and some stayed the same when they should have gone up, especially in comparison to some of the inflated ones.

Kemba Walker is 78. Marshon Brooks is 73. One of those seems accurate.

Nate Robinson and Jason Terry are both 77. That's a joke.

Hibbert is 86. Bosh is 83. Hmmm...

Etc etc etc. There are definitely inconsistencies. I remain hopeful, however, that 2K will keep adjusting prior to the official release...

# 8 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/18/12 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerbang
name recognition seems to keep overalls high. Ray can only shoot but his overall stays high

Butler played like crap last season but his rating is still the same??? Guys struggled to shoot open jumpers every game and missed alot due to injury! In 2k12 he was better than kobe because of the way the game was made i hope its changed for 2k13
Yes, he can "only shoot" at an insanely high level. His percentages are off the charts and his motor is still matched by few in the league. That, coupled with high IQ/awareness and above average defense, puts 80 at "about right" for me. And, keep in mind, he's an 80 shooting guard, which probably weighs shooting and awareness heavily.

# 9 Biagas @ 09/18/12 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
Yes, he can "only shoot" at an insanely high level. His percentages are off the charts and his motor is still matched by few in the league. That, coupled with high IQ/awareness and above average defense, puts 80 at "about right" for me. And, keep in mind, he's an 80 shooting guard, which probably weighs shooting and awareness heavily.
Jason terry and grant hill aren't 77 if ray allen is an 80, even if he shot 45% from 3. defense, speed quickness and vertical and all that needs to take a hit

# 10 Caveman24 @ 09/18/12 07:16 PM
decent ratings

# 11 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/18/12 08:03 PM
How in holy hell is Iman Shumpert better than Marshon Brooks?

# 12 risinglotus @ 09/18/12 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Probably got bumped up with the signature skills because of his world class D.

# 13 Gramps91 @ 09/18/12 08:17 PM
As said before, these seem very accurate. With the exception of Bosh I think most of the ratings are good. Bosh should be higher.

# 14 Saturnis @ 09/18/12 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
He has been rated that for the past couple of years, surely he lost huge steps in his game seeing as he is 36 and isn't getting any younger. His stats are inflated due to playing with a point like rondo. I really would like to see how he fits into Miami's offense, although i don't think it will be that much of a difference. He's turning more and more into a steve novak type of player just better, but that could be contained (like the heat did) He isn't quick anymore, his playoff performances have dropped, and he isn't 30. Jason Terry is better than him right now and deserves to be rated higher. a 75 is fair for Allen. Some might go less.

# 15 kwabalicious @ 09/18/12 09:01 PM
Bosh should be about an 86, Allen should be like a 77.

# 16 Lucretius8 @ 09/18/12 09:09 PM
Here's the problem with everybody criticizing the ratings - the ratings are NOT meant to reflect "how good" a player is in real life. 2K uses a formula to try to best capture player attributes and skills so that we can play a video game. Ratings are not rankings. So, let's stop complaining

# 17 thisisgr8t623 @ 09/18/12 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
because shumpert play Defense and can score unlike marshon who can only score

# 18 Saturnis @ 09/18/12 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucretius8
Here's the problem with everybody criticizing the ratings - the ratings are NOT meant to reflect "how good" a player is in real life. 2K uses a formula to try to best capture player attributes and skills so that we can play a video game. Ratings are not rankings. So, let's stop complaining
obviously the attributes and skills are inflated for almost all players. It's not about rankings it's about realistically capturing a rating, and playing with the real character/player. If you think its cool to dunk with ray allen getting up above the rim almost like blake can, then maybe you should be playing nba jam.

The bosh rating isn't bad and i would agree with it, but the problem is people like hibbert shouldn't be a 86, therefore it makes bosh's rating bad when it actually isn't, but he is better than hibbert. These ratings are just weird.

# 19 Lucretius8 @ 09/18/12 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnis
obviously the attributes and skills are inflated for almost all players. It's not about rankings it's about realistically capturing a rating, and playing with the real character/player. If you think its cool to dunk with ray allen getting up above the rim almost like blake can, then maybe you should be playing nba jam.
I'm not talking about specific skill ratings... if Ray Allen is a 90 at dunking, obviously that's too high. But what people are saying is that oh, Bosh is better than Duncan, so he shouldn't be an 83 while Duncan's an 87.

# 20 Lucretius8 @ 09/18/12 09:22 PM
And hasn't Hibbert been adjusted to a 79?

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.