Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Thanks to Tweefin123!

UPDATE: It looks like some of the ratings aren't accurate, based off of NBA 2K13 player ratings that have already been revealed.

UPDATE #2: Looks like the video was pulled, but we have it up locally. Thanks to bigball12.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Joobieo @ 09/25/12 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Thanks to Tweefin123!
Oh boy those Lakers , have fun everyone facing them online .

# 2 Burg Boy @ 09/25/12 04:58 PM
I thought it was said Hibbert will be a 86, he is rated low on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 3 ryestye @ 09/25/12 04:58 PM
Jonas Valanciunas at a 59? He was the fifth pick last year. Not sure about that one.

# 4 qbdaprizzle @ 09/25/12 04:59 PM
miles plumlee is not a 55. 7'ft with a 40' vertical

# 5 qbdaprizzle @ 09/25/12 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryestye
Jonas Valanciunas at a 59? He was the fifth pick last year. Not sure about that one.
exactly...maybe the sig skills will counter the rating

# 6 daveberg @ 09/25/12 05:01 PM
Dr. J, Chris Webber & Kareem notably missing from the legends roster....

You have got to be kidding....

# 7 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/25/12 05:05 PM
FYI, this doesn't appear to be the most up-to-date version, as Matt Barnes is still a Laker and some of the ratings are contrary to 2K's twitter reveals of just this last week.

Good to have, though!

# 8 Wildcats302 @ 09/25/12 05:05 PM
Yeah some of the ratings are off from what 2k has been releasing to us.

# 9 gator3guy @ 09/25/12 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdaprizzle
miles plumlee is not a 55. 7'ft with a 40' vertical
And no offensive game what-so-ever.

# 10 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 09/25/12 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryestye
Most of the rookies are getting reemed with their ratings. However, these obviously aren't the most current ratings, so hopefully some of these rookies will see a bump on the official release...

# 11 JazzMan @ 09/25/12 05:08 PM
Not sure how Raja Bell is rated higher than Gordon Hayward..

# 12 qpc123 @ 09/25/12 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
FYI, this doesn't appear to be the most up-to-date version, as Matt Barnes is still a Laker and some of the ratings are contrary to 2K's twitter reveals of just this last week.

Good to have, though!
What version would it be then? This is BigBall12's video right? He played it Best Buy. What version would they have other than the retail version?

# 13 Biagas @ 09/25/12 05:11 PM
I'd rather them underrate the rookies than overrate them. I think we can all agree on that.

Kinda disappointed Harden is only an 81 when ellis, manu and others are at least 5 points higher. If he performs I guess he'll get an upgrade.

# 14 Biagas @ 09/25/12 05:15 PM
Westbrook over rose? In b4 storm

# 15 VDusen04 @ 09/25/12 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg

I know I already said this in another thread but at least those three are kind of compatible with the create-a-player system. Kareem's drawback will be the inability to give him goggles. However, there's a few types of haircuts that actually pass for semi-realistic in 2K and I think two of them are bald and afro, and each of those players falls into one of those categories.

If I recall correctly, portlandblazer made a pretty darn authentic looking Webber prior to 2K12. Also, I believe prime Julius Erving will translate well to roster creators, as he has a lot of copy-able characteristics (hair, facial hair, accessories) that will help with believability. On the flip side, the Lakers version of Abdul-Jabbar is always going to look slightly off without goggles. I think the Bucks version may come out a little more recognizable.

Also, to further look at the bright side of things, at least each of those players should have their signature movements in the game already, so that should once again help in the create-a-player process.

# 16 Control-X @ 09/25/12 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg

Too many missing players in the legends roster. Doc J, Kareem, and even Van Exel still isn't there. Looks like I'll be having the game on the PC again.

# 17 Biagas @ 09/25/12 05:23 PM
Wow no Dr J or kareem? Wonder why last year and not this year. Not a big deal to me anyway but I wonder the reason.

# 18 nova91 @ 09/25/12 05:24 PM
My boy Hansbrough is a 71 with the Bruiser and Scrapper sig skills. If the Active Hands included tie-ups and deflections off of players on drives I could make a case for that, but since it doesn't, I think those two are OK for a player that doesn't really have a defined role on the Pacers right now.

# 19 theycallmeZZ @ 09/25/12 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdaprizzle
exactly...maybe the sig skills will counter the rating
He had no sig skills in the vid... even Drummond had Brick Wall

# 20 almostbobsaget @ 09/25/12 05:29 PM
After viewing this video, I'm pretty sure Best Buy does not have a gold version of this game, whether it be the not having the latest roster build or a very late-stage beta of the game.

When did the game go gold? I would assume Friday or Monday? Regardless, I'm sure the roster team are working on finishing touches on the actual rosters up until the release day, at which point it'll be patched in.

The lack of the legends, though, it makes me seriously consider just going to the PC version this year.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.