Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots from the Adidas Strategy Pack 2, right here. Available now for PS3 and 360 (160 MSP / $1.99)

Quote:
The Adidas Strategy Pack 2 for NCAA Football 13 is available now on XBox 360 and PlayStation 3. (160 MSP / $1.99)

This pack includes the uniforms to be worn by Wisconsin and Nebraska in their upcoming game on 9/29, as well as Notre Dame's uniforms to be worn in their game against Miami on 10/6.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 speedy43 @ 09/26/12 10:48 AM
Cool! Would be nice to hopefully see some more free ones though.

# 2 Neverwhere @ 09/26/12 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
Cool! Would be nice to hopefully see some more free ones though.
It would be very cool to get more things for free, but building uniforms and taking the time to ensure that they are correct costs money to do. At least they aren't charging an arm and a leg for the uniform updates.

# 3 BadAssHskr @ 09/26/12 10:53 AM
I was about to transition from NCAA to Madden, but getting the NE uni's pulled me back in.

Anyone in the know, can you mix and match? for instance can i use the black helmet with a white road jersey?

# 4 The_Rick_14 @ 09/26/12 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I was about to transition from NCAA to Madden, but getting the NE uni's pulled me back in.

Anyone in the know, can you mix and match? for instance can i use the black helmet with a white road jersey?
You could with the other uniform options (including Adidas Strategy Pack 1) so I would assume yes.

# 5 noplace @ 09/26/12 11:13 AM
Someone post a pic of the unis, I want to see if EA messed them up...

# 6 TDenverFan @ 09/26/12 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
WHo is MIami playing? Yikes those are ugly
Notre Dame.

# 7 noplace @ 09/26/12 11:49 AM
Well atleast they got the shoulder sleeves better on the Nebraska Unis. They didnt touch the shoes though.

# 8 tkoui @ 09/26/12 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
WHo is MIami playing? Yikes those are ugly
Unfortunately, ND has whored itself out to Adidas as a partner (who should only be a vendor but I digress) to allow one modified (read: awful) uniform to be worn during their one neutral site game a year a/k/a The Shamrock Series.

# 9 fistofrage @ 09/26/12 12:01 PM
Reports are ND scrapped that helmet for the Miami game. I like the jersey's though.

I won't buy these. I am not going to pad EA's pockets so I can play digital dress-up while the DB glitch has made AA and Heisman unplayable.

# 10 GruffyMcGuiness @ 09/26/12 12:40 PM
Okay... Now can we get the Georgia Tech uniforms that came out Sept. 3rd...?

# 11 ucas005 @ 09/26/12 12:57 PM
Safety glitch fixed yet?

# 12 jkra0512 @ 09/26/12 01:08 PM
Did they fix the nasty brown-colored helmets, that happens to ND during night games? Until that's fixed, I'm keeping my money in my pocket, EA.

# 13 fistofrage @ 09/26/12 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
Did they fix the nasty brown-colored helmets, that happens to ND during night games? Until that's fixed, I'm keeping my money in my pocket, EA.
No they didn't. Looks like you are still playing the 4 horsemen in their brown leather helmets. Its brutal. I am sure this was done on purpose so people would by the nice shiny helmets in the DLC 1.

Note to EA....Its a golden dome, not a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

# 14 SaylaB @ 09/26/12 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i'm selling my NCAA back today. Putting it towards Black Ops 2 or WWE 13 because I can't play such a mediocre game like NCAA Football after playing games like MLB the Show 12, Fifa 13, PES, NHL 13 and the NBA 2k13 demo. Those games the players move like people. There is weight and momentum to their movement. The EA football games just aren't at that level. And it's not worth wasting my time playing such a glitchy game no matter how much I love football when there are much better games out there.
How does that have any relation to this thread at all?

Not trying to be a jerk... But really? You came into this thread about a uniform update, something that the community has asked for, a feature that highlights a positive of NCAA, and you feel it's necessary to bring negativity to it?

If your post was in the impressions thread or even a thread of its own, I'd understand. But putting it in here makes zero sense.

EDIT: You didn't even mention uniforms in your post. So, it truly has no relevance to this particular thread.

# 15 WeFireThoseCannons @ 09/26/12 01:52 PM
I don't really play with Adidas teams so I probably won't pay for these. Hoping they get USC socks, Baylor black jerseys, Washingtons white helmets, fix LSU's gold helmet it was a main reason I loved that combat uniform, and more.

# 16 MrOctober430 @ 09/26/12 02:09 PM
I'm dying for Utah State uniforms. C'mon EA!

# 17 LionsFanNJ @ 09/26/12 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i'm selling my NCAA back today. Putting it towards Black Ops 2 or WWE 13 because I can't play such a mediocre game like NCAA Football after playing games like MLB the Show 12, Fifa 13, PES, NHL 13 and the NBA 2k13 demo. Those games the players move like people. There is weight and momentum to their movement. The EA football games just aren't at that level. And it's not worth wasting my time playing such a glitchy game no matter how much I love football when there are much better games out there.
Cool so you won't pot more off topic stuff in threads about uniforms. Later.

# 18 K0ZZ @ 09/26/12 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaylaB
How does that have any relation to this thread at all?

Not trying to be a jerk... But really? You came into this thread about a uniform update, something that the community has asked for, a feature that highlights a positive of NCAA, and you feel it's necessary to bring negativity to it?

If your post was in the impressions thread or even a thread of its own, I'd understand. But putting it in here makes zero sense.

EDIT: You didn't even mention uniforms in your post. So, it truly has no relevance to this particular thread.
He does it in every thread, it turns into white noise after a while.

# 19 ncaa13 @ 09/26/12 02:26 PM
Enough with the ND uniforms, and those other 2 boring big10 uniforms. There are lots of other teams who need updates like the one's WVU wore against Maryland all Grey..

# 20 MAGboyswifT27 @ 09/26/12 03:29 PM
Agree with MrOctober430 and others that have commented that there are still some missing uniforms (that should be free) and the idea of new Nike uniforms or socks would be good too..

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.