Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots from the Adidas Strategy Pack 2, right here. Available now for PS3 and 360 (160 MSP / $1.99)

Quote:
The Adidas Strategy Pack 2 for NCAA Football 13 is available now on XBox 360 and PlayStation 3. (160 MSP / $1.99)

This pack includes the uniforms to be worn by Wisconsin and Nebraska in their upcoming game on 9/29, as well as Notre Dame's uniforms to be worn in their game against Miami on 10/6.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 dickey1331 @ 09/27/12 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baccVols
you do realize they are running a business? of course they are gonna get the paid ones out first. This isnt goodwill. The only reason they make the game is to make money!!!!

They dont care who stops playing the game, its already been bought. They dont care if you sell it to Gamestop, They probably get a percentage of that too. All the care about is if you will buy the game next year, And we all will! And if we dont they will just stop making the game altogether like they did with Basketball.

Basically just sick of the negativity, sorry for the rant. Enjoy the game or dont. Either way they already have your money so it really doesnt matter!
Actually they do care if you sell it at GameStop. That's why they have online pass for the games now and they don't get a percentage off used games at GameStop.

Do you really care where I sent this from?

# 42 jfRED33 @ 09/27/12 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
What's up with those Nebraska helmets in your avatar? Those are nice.
Yes sir!

Those are the new all black helmets, that are going to be worn with the new adidas TechFits uniforms. They're going to be unveiled this weekend versus our new "rival" (if you wanna call them that) Wisconsin.

All red jerseys & pants, accompanied by the all black helmet.

# 43 Ramminyou @ 09/27/12 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
What's up with those Nebraska helmets in your avatar? Those are nice.
I take it that you didn't pay much attention to the OP.

# 44 The_Rick_14 @ 09/27/12 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane305
Not complaining about buying them, just wish their priority was to fix the defaults for the several teams they haven't instead of doing the add on uniforms....I'm sure if they were charging for default uniforms they would have been released by now. Just thought was typical they release uniforms in which you have to buy before the free ones...
Let's not forget that they were at Adidas early this year and likely have been working on the three in this pack well before some teams with new defaults even announced their changes for this season.

# 45 noplace @ 09/27/12 02:52 PM
Anyone having issues should go into the PS3 store and look under your downloads. If its in there try to d/l it from there.

# 46 Neverwhere @ 09/27/12 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baccVols
And if we dont they will just stop making the game altogether like they did with Basketball.
Are you talking about this game?

Pretty sure moving development from Canada to Florida along with completely remaking the game is enough of a reason to not release for a year or two. Or they could have released NBA in the state that it was in (which even EA acknowledged wasn't ready to be released) and had the thousands of people bitching about not getting a new NBA Live game again bitch about the gameplay/presentation of the game that did get released.

EA just can't win with some people...

# 47 GruffyMcGuiness @ 09/27/12 04:46 PM
Has EA said anything about when the next free uniform update is?

# 48 tbone118 @ 09/27/12 05:19 PM
This is so messed up how are 2 jerseys 1 dollar and 3 jerseys 2 dollars. EA just trying to steal money again.

# 49 jbritt665 @ 09/27/12 05:45 PM
Hey noplace, I am a ps3 owner. when i tried to buy the 2 Adidas strategy packs, I get the download error and none of the 2 Adidas packs are in my download list. What gives? Any help would be appreciated!

# 50 LionsFanNJ @ 09/27/12 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere

Pretty sure moving development from Canada to Florida along with completely remaking the game is enough of a reason to not release for a year or two. Or they could have released NBA in the state that it was in (which even EA acknowledged wasn't ready to be released) and had the thousands of people bitching about not getting a new NBA Live game again bitch about the gameplay/presentation of the game that did get released.

FAIL and try again. Go search "NCAA Basketball 10" and the debacles behind it post release. In fact go to the forum here at OS and read the posts of people left to dry with no post release support for game breaking freezes and finally the disbanding of the team and cancellation of the series.

# 51 jello1717 @ 09/27/12 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere

I'm sure he was talking about EA's NCAA basketball game.

# 52 dickey1331 @ 09/27/12 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbritt665
Hey noplace, I am a ps3 owner. when i tried to buy the 2 Adidas strategy packs, I get the download error and none of the 2 Adidas packs are in my download list. What gives? Any help would be appreciated!
I'm a PS3 owner and had no problem buying either pack. Strange it's not working for you.

Do you really care where I sent this from?

# 53 K0ZZ @ 09/27/12 09:24 PM
It's not really a rip off, they are being paid to make the jerseys, EA is trying to balance out the fees they have to pay the graphical designers, they are one off jerseys, not default jerseys, its a huge difference.

# 54 Cane305 @ 09/28/12 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
Let's not forget that they were at Adidas early this year and likely have been working on the three in this pack well before some teams with new defaults even announced their changes for this season.
Yea I get that, I'm frustrated with how tcu s helmets they've worn since last year aren't in the game, umass default unis are wrong, Virginia doesn't have orange helmets which they wore last season and 2-3 times this season. Add in vandy s variations of default unis and I'm sure there is more. I'm fine with paying for the new ones and I enjoy the game just want th default ones fixed before ea sends out the one game series special uniforms...

# 55 MrOctober430 @ 09/28/12 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
I take it that you didn't pay much attention to the OP.
I did, but totally different than what's in the game. In the avatar has a nice chrome finish, but in the OP looks just black.

# 56 noplace @ 09/28/12 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbritt665
Not sure why that is happening to you if thats the case. You may need to check your D/L speed or use a hard line to your PS3, it might be a connection issue.

# 57 ukhoops1 @ 09/30/12 12:44 PM
we need some of the jeresys from last year like michigan st and georgia

# 58 jello1717 @ 09/30/12 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukhoops1
we need some of the jeresys from last year like michigan st and georgia

# 59 shaggy23sj @ 09/30/12 09:07 PM
hey i was wondering if anyone would or could fileshare on ps3 with me for these new unis so please file share with me i will not hack or mess with your stuff and the ill delete the account once im done so i cant go back on there

# 60 mtoo22 @ 09/30/12 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy23sj
hey i was wondering if anyone would or could fileshare on ps3 with me for these new unis so please file share with me i will not hack or mess with your stuff and the ill delete the account once im done so i cant go back on there
Going to be tough to find someone that trusting.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.