Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Quote:
Learn all about shoes in NBA 2K13 in the latest Developer Video, including visual improvements, more brands available and the customizable Shoe Creator.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 sportjames23 @ 09/27/12 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
I must say I walked away from that video impressed. It looked great and the feature seems like it'll be a blast. Tuesday can not get here fast enough man.

I will say this though. With all this focus they say they put into shoes this year, I had better not see this or I'm gonna be highly upset.

Spoiler

This right here.

# 42 23 @ 09/27/12 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Biscuit 07
Just my two cents on this, the primary/secondary could be the color per "piece" of the shoe, with the primary being part of it, and the secondary being accent colors. For example if you had a patent leather side patch, it's primary color could be black and the secondary color could be the stitching around the edges.
This is what I was thinking here

# 43 seanbarkley @ 09/27/12 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Biscuit 07
Just my two cents on this, the primary/secondary could be the color per "piece" of the shoe, with the primary being part of it, and the secondary being accent colors. For example if you had a patent leather side patch, it's primary color could be black and the secondary color could be the stitching around the edges.
The point is that it's called primary and secondary TEAM colors.

# 44 haloofduty @ 09/27/12 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Obviously there is an interest if they spent time on this to go this far in depth

Michael Jordan has been retired since 1998 and still sell shoes well over $100

Its obvious that you are either being a troll or you are oblivious to the world around you.
I agree with him. Not as ignorantly as him but I agree. I don't see anything wrong with a shoe insight but if there are more important insights they probably should get released before shoes. Maybe there are no more insights. It was suppose to be though.

# 45 23 @ 09/27/12 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haloofduty
I agree with him. Not as ignorantly as him but I agree. I don't see anything wrong with a shoe insight but if there are more important insights they probably should get released before shoes. Maybe there are no more insights. It was suppose to be though.
It doesn't matter... he needs to take that elsewhere..

Now PLEASE lets keep this thread on topic

# 46 NYdreams @ 09/27/12 12:43 PM
ok... this is cool but as the dude above stated in the MJ picture.... will the colorways for shoes in game be on point this year and not just be random team matching colors ??
its cool and all to have jordans but its not cool how fake they look and you cant even edit them

# 47 aloncho11 @ 09/27/12 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
But it's the same for normal accesories... they too have "team home" and "team away" colors. I think it's just a way to match the colors of the shoe to change accordinly to the team the player plays in.

# 48 23 @ 09/27/12 12:44 PM
Listen to me and im only saying it once

THIS IS A SHOE INSIGHT THREAD

If you don't like it and don't plan on contributing to the topic, Don't Post

This is NOT a thread for whiners and people wanting to talk about other stuff

Please don't ignore this post and continue on with the off topic posts...

Its not that serious

# 49 Jakeness23 @ 09/27/12 12:44 PM
Truly hoping they give us home/away option and art updates, can't stress enough how much art adds to the immersion factor. Not to mention, the rest of the game is just about perfect IMO, if the art was top notch it would just take this game completely over the top...

# 50 richie923 @ 09/27/12 12:51 PM
Quote:
Right!

I don't necessarily think they'll give us home/away options but the primary and secondary team color is the next best option. If I had to bet, after looking at this vid, it will adjust for the home and away.

# 51 tetoleetd @ 09/27/12 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
It doesn't matter... he needs to take that elsewhere..

Now PLEASE lets keep this thread on topic
it was on topic. i was talking about shoes, just not in a positive light. some people have differing opinions on things and you have to accept that.

# 52 champ195797 @ 09/27/12 01:02 PM
I'm officially taking a day off Oct.2

# 53 Mr_Riddick @ 09/27/12 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by svit
Oh... gosh... now we have shoes developer insight...

What about Playcall System, Online Association and Online modes ?

Who gives a f**** about shoes.
I Do......

# 54 seanbarkley @ 09/27/12 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
it was on topic. i was talking about shoes, just not in a positive light. some people have differing opinions on things and you have to accept that.
The point is, if I don't give a f**k about crew, for example, I don't gol to every thread about it just to say it, I simply don't read it,easy as that. Hey, but it's just me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
Shoes matter more than association... stupid ****s.
Bye!

# 55 Mr_Riddick @ 09/27/12 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
Shoes matter more than association... stupid ****s.
Well, *sigh* this is a shoe thread. Follow @LD2k he mentioned that tgey didnt forget the Oa/A guys. Maybe the're saving the best for last...

# 56 23 @ 09/27/12 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
NO, you just used that as a crux to throw in your opinion about something else which again, you guys stop hijacking the thread with off topic posts

I've issued a warning and that's it. Keep on topic

# 57 seanbarkley @ 09/27/12 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I can't wait to see what Sean Barkley does with this!
...lose my job because of this damned new feature!

# 58 LD2k @ 09/27/12 01:15 PM
Quote:
...lose my job because of this damned feature!
I've been playing AT my job.

That's rare, unless you want to get fired in most places.

# 59 LD2k @ 09/27/12 01:16 PM
By the way, I made almost all those shoes in the video. At first the editor seems pretty complicated, but after 5 minutes you'll get the hang of it. Tons of depth to it! The layers add for some VERY complex creations. You guys will have a field day with it!

# 60 Gramps91 @ 09/27/12 01:17 PM
This looks very cool. Like I've said before though. I really hope they keep the Converse designs they have in 2k12. My exact shoe is in 2k12 and I just discovered this not long ago. I really hope they keep it in. It's so cool to see MyPlayer wearing my shoes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.