Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Check out the NBA 2K13 video, featuring the first roster update.

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Rdub33 @ 10/10/12 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsworld
WHAT NBA DO U WATCH KD IS MUCH BETTER THEN MELO OFFENSIVELY MELO SHOT 32% LAST SEASON GET SERIOUS
I like mello but Durant lead the universes in scoring last season this is a dumb argument.

# 102 biggiejerseys @ 10/10/12 02:27 PM
Honestly they shouldn't even updated the rosters on this game until the NBA rosters were finalized. Just my two cents.

# 103 bases1616 @ 10/10/12 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdub33
I like mello but Durant lead the universes in scoring last season this is a dumb argument.
Yeah, the last three years

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggiejerseys
Honestly they shouldn't even updated the rosters on this game until the NBA rosters were finalized. Just my two cents.
Why does it matter if they are updated every week anyway by 2K? The first update at least gets the correct players in the game right now on the right teams.

# 104 gator3guy @ 10/10/12 03:37 PM
Anyone notice any sig skills added?

# 105 TDMVP @ 10/10/12 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
nope...still the same...
Watch Faried get the Gerald Wallace treatment and not get a hairstyle update for the next 2 years.

# 106 mythreesons @ 10/10/12 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetalkofanation
Everyone saying Kevin Durant's offense is better than Melo's IS LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD. HE CAN SHOOT BETTER THAT'S IT! Melo is all--around, post up, jumpshot.. IM SO SICK OF THESE KD LOVERS
I love KD too... but you'd surely be trippin' if you can't see that Melo has the COMPLETE package. Like you say, KD can shoot better but it stops there. Melo is a beast offensively and this is purely objective.

# 107 omniged @ 10/10/12 04:12 PM
Quote:
Everyone saying Kevin Durant's offense is better than Melo's IS LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD. HE CAN SHOOT BETTER THAT'S IT! Melo is all--around, post up, jumpshot.. IM SO SICK OF THESE KD LOVERS
Im sorry but KD offense is better because he is more deadly, meaning accurate when he shoots. If melo FG % was close to 50% then of course melo would be the player in the NBA in by OP. Killer post game, Shot the lights out, HIT 3s and create off the dribble! yes he would be way better than a 89 but guess what else. KD make his team better, he has a much better personality for a leader than Melo. I'm saying this and I'm a KNICKS fan. Melo would KILLER UNSTOPPABLE at PF but in a recent interview he stated.. I DONT "WANT" to play PF... REALLY!!!! That would make the Knicks way BETTER but I dont "WANT" to PLAY PF.... Wow SMH. Thats why we will never win a CHIP because of him! And just in case if you r wondering F J LIN too lol

# 108 G.O.1.3 @ 10/10/12 04:14 PM
KD > Melo anyday

# 109 crayyolo @ 10/10/12 04:20 PM
this is a disgusting effort for a 2k roster. no chris smith, no james white, no pablo. yuck.

# 110 Playboy™ @ 10/10/12 04:45 PM
damm i was looking foward to playing with rasheed,pablo, and copeland

# 111 shootah66 @ 10/10/12 04:53 PM
what on earth they have kim english and especially terrence jones rated as a 59?? cmon man are u kiddding me. horrible

# 112 biggiejerseys @ 10/10/12 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bases1616
Why does it matter if they are updated every week anyway by 2K? The first update at least gets the correct players in the game right now on the right teams.
I'm just saying before the season starts it seems kinda pointless to release an updated roster, when the rosters haven't even been finalized yet.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk

# 113 Scoop 24 @ 10/10/12 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootah66
what on earth they have kim english and especially terrence jones rated as a 59?? cmon man are u kiddding me. horrible
Agreed Terrence jones rated that low blows my mind.

# 114 XenoZograscope @ 10/10/12 05:00 PM
Still scratching my head on how Mickell Gladness (non guaranteed contract) made it in the update, but other players who have guaranteed deals did not. Then I realized this is 2K so I'm not surprised one bit...only puzzled lol.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

# 115 Blackhail92 @ 10/10/12 05:13 PM
Quote:
thank you finally someone understands. kd jumper is better i can admit that.( even tho i think medium range jumper is about even) everything else on offense besides free throw shooting melo is better at. also Kd is a better perrimeter defender becaus eof his length. melo is a better post defender because of his size. All i have to say is put KD at pf for a month like melo did and see if he could beat all the teams he beat and have 29.7 points a game and shoot 49 percent and 42 from 3

# 116 Biagas @ 10/10/12 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Anyone notice any sig skills added?
Iman Shumpert got lockdown defender. Deserved

# 117 Blackhail92 @ 10/10/12 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniged
Im sorry but KD offense is better because he is more deadly, meaning accurate when he shoots. If melo FG % was close to 50% then of course melo would be the player in the NBA in by OP. Killer post game, Shot the lights out, HIT 3s and create off the dribble! yes he would be way better than a 89 but guess what else. KD make his team better, he has a much better personality for a leader than Melo. I'm saying this and I'm a KNICKS fan. Melo would KILLER UNSTOPPABLE at PF but in a recent interview he stated.. I DONT "WANT" to play PF... REALLY!!!! That would make the Knicks way BETTER but I dont "WANT" to PLAY PF.... Wow SMH. Thats why we will never win a CHIP because of him! And just in case if you r wondering F J LIN too lol
he said he didnt want to play pf because that comment was an insult to amare. Basically saying that amare should be on the bench. Melo is smart enough now not to feed into it. he knows he needs amare. to be succesful so why say he would take his position? But usually on a good year melo will shoot around 46 percent. considering how hot he got in olympics and how in shape he is with a chip on his shoulder i think this year you all will see that melo is trully the best scorer. not knockin KD. but to me he is an athletic Reggie miller. Melo has a old school unstopable offense. a bigger version of kobe except he never had to go to anyone to teach him post moves. He haas the whole package and still is considered "fat". so now he is in shape. we will see

# 118 miller31time @ 10/10/12 05:18 PM
So when will injuries be implemented? When I start an association now, Derrick Rose is 100% healthy.

# 119 XenoZograscope @ 10/10/12 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miller31time
So when will injuries be implemented? When I start an association now, Derrick Rose is 100% healthy.
When the season start.

# 120 mythreesons @ 10/10/12 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniged
You peeped your whole card... the fact that you don't like his attitude prevents you from objectively assessing his abilities.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.